Do you use a phone case why/why not?%

Do you use a phone case why/why not?%

As soon as a buy a new phone i buy a case but i end up wearing it for a week then taking it off

Yes, because it's a $700 glass sandwich.

i like rugged look and the stand is pretty cool

I never use a case. You're making your phone permanently ugly just to keep it pretty and unscratched for someday in the future.

Only the ones with the back hole so peeps can see the exclusive, prestigious Apple logo.

We Apple fans love the back holes.

No, because I'm not queer

I don't, it adds unnecessary bulk.

I do use a screen protector though.

I use a dumbphone, so no.

Depends on the phone, my lg g3 i never used a case, my s7 is 90% glass so i have an otterbox baka

Kek

Otterbox on my v10 is almost Indestructible .

I'll have it in a case at work but not anywhere else. S7 here

I keep my s5 in a case because it feels and looks better in a case. I use an antiglare screen protector as well, so that the screen has a nice matte finish. I sometimes install my extended battery, but it is very bulky.

No because I don't drop my phones. People who have dropped their phones shouldn't ever have babies because they will drop them too.

No because my phone is sexy. I'd hate to dress her up is some shitty work clothes.

I've dropped my s7 many times in the shower and it hasn't cracked

I have a wallet case for my Note 5. I would use an otterbox one if only da police would accept a picture of my license...

Really?? I'm going to go try this right now BRB.

Sent from my GalaxyS7

Only acceptable case is a wallet case.

>Otterbox on my v10 is almost Indestructible .
How are you liking that v10 isnt it already a really rugged phone?

No, my Moto E already has a bumper around it

I have phone, not a phablet.
I require no case.

Recently I got a new smartphone and I also got myself a wallet case. I've seen many cracked screens and it seems that smartphones these days are delicate. I could drop my old Xperia Play many times and nothing happened to it.

I got one of those $2 cases from cowsay a while back. It's been working pretty well.

I've let my HTC m7 fall down several times. There are some dents in the aluminum frame but the glass survived.

only a retard wouldn't

Once in a while I used a clear case to enjoy the nice design but I take it of because it Has a nasty feeling so I only use it when I'm around irresponsible people who might grab my phone and get it in danger of damaging it. I don't use a screen protector either. I got an HTC One M8 and I paid for the built quality not because the age or new update. Still in android kit kat. Don't want my phone to go to waste and expire.

No, I can throw my phone across the room on a tile floor and the worst that happens is a scuff on the case. Regardless I'm not a clumsy fuck so even if I had a giant glass slate I'd keep it bare.

Yes and no.

My phone's exterior is already a case.

Never used one on my Note 4. They make the phone waaay to thick and bulky. Dropped it once in 2 years, and it's only got a minor dent.

Moral of the story: don't be a retard and you won't need a case

Only a retard would buy a phone that needs one.

I'm the kind that drop my phone and put a dent on it on the second day of use, so yes, I do need a case.

I got this clear thing that came with my Moto X that i use

no because im not clumsy

No, but I am clumsy, my phone is cheap and I have the ability to change the glass myself.

Yes, but I literally throw my phone to people regularly.

Yes, because I use a 7000mAh battery on a Galaxy S3. It very obviously doesn't fucking fit on the original casing.

Plus I've dropped it like a madman and holds like an old Nokia.

I have a lg g2 and use multiple cases. Ive only had one bad drop and it was with my tech 21 case. It dented the corner a tiny bit. I can only imagine if I didn't have a case it would of got a nasty chip.

I don't mind cases much my slimmest one is very minimal and I like it.

I use a spigen case with my LG G4.

Looks cool, not too bulky, and has a kickstand.

Feels kinda silly because I have the nice black leather version of the G4 but it feels better carrying around knowing it has some form of protection if I ever drop it. Hasn't happened yet but you never know.

A lot of my friends are the type of people who take out 24 month contracts for the latest iPhone then drop it 2 months in so they have to live with a cracked phone for two years or fork out for a replacement screen.

I don't because i'm not a fucking gorilla.

I don't use a case. HTC toiled away making my phone as small, sexy, and comfortable to hold as possible. Why on earth would I throw a case on it to undo all that? To prevent cosmetic scratches?

lolno

Only battery cases.

same here i have lg g4 but wish i didnt have a case because its way better without... until you drop it

I use a 0.2mm TPU case. It offers only scratch protection, if I drop it I will probably break it but I haven't dropped my phone once in 5 years or so.

No point in doubling the phone bulk if you have awareness of value.