Hey Sup Forums who is the best manufacturer when it comes to AMD video cards?

Hey Sup Forums who is the best manufacturer when it comes to AMD video cards?

nvidia

Sapphire

PNY

gigabyte has great "superclocked" cards, pre quiet and good cooling

can i use an AMD gpu in an Intel mobo?

this

Sapphire for noise, temps, and quality.
MSI for overclockability.

Zotac

no goy, you need to buy nvidia

gigabyte is trash, worst quality cards. I'm never buying a gigabyte product again because of their shit. 3 cards in a row died

Do more power phases correlate with higher performance?

Does Sapphire enjoy an exclusive partnership with AMD with prebinned chips just like evga for nvidia?

Asus

Sapphire = PowerColor > Asus > XFX = Gigabyte > MSI > In House Reference Cards > Assorted Trash

Sapphire, MSI. Pick one or pick none.

Corsair (1000W power supply)

Sapphire if you OC
XFX if you don't

Sapphire in almost every metric

EVGA

yeah this i can agree with
i'd put xfx above asus but the rest is good

Yes m8. sure its not favorable yet its work fine.

Yes, it's very common.

>'2.5 out of 5 heatpipes' SNSV placed that high

If you've had 3 in a row die on you it's probably your fault you ignorant cuck. Maybe try not jamming it up your ass before installing it.

This. Its the most premium, beautiful, and best cooling of coolers you see in the last few years of AMD GPUs.

pic related. my current gpu

---->

I have the same card, it's quite good. Fucking huge though, many cases would be too small for it.

Their warranty experience was very frustrating when I went through it last year.

i love mine no complaints

Sapphire is to AMD what Evga is to NVIDIA.

I care about prices

Who makes best price/quality?
I mean I could make perfectly overclocked polaris card for 1500$ easy but I would not be match for 200-300$ ones

Usually PowerColor, sometimes XFX.

sapphire
PCS+
XFX
MSI

You obviously don't love it enough to take a good picture.

>I believe you mean XFX
Saphire is a solid second though, XFX just has a warranty you can't beat though.

I thought XFX was totally chill if you overclocked their cards?

You seem mad user, as if you have no life. So you come here to spend your time bitching instead. In that case since you act like a bitch you will be treated as such.

Make me a sandwich.

ayyyyyyy i got dat too

are you fucked in the head or what?

Nerding out on Sup Forums watching nerds fight over a picture only nerds would understand in the first place. I wouldn't spend my Thursday any other way.

Do people actually believe this? MSI has consistently made the best AMD cards over the years. Sapphire in the past was mid to shit tier but have recently improved their quality with their RX 200 series cards and newer. XFX has always been and still is shit tier.

Shit tier, sure... but the warranty is top notch, user.

overkill desu. you dont need more than 600w

PowerColor is awesome. Their PCS+ cooled cards keep up with sapphire vapor-X and blow other out of the water. Plus they were the only ones with big enough balls to make the monstrosity in pic related.

My3 980's were also from Gigabyte and they were shit for overclocking, 2 artifacted very quickly, even when watercooled.

Not him, but is there a difference between running an Intel CPU and an AMD with similar specs and/or benchmark results?

I'm looking at getting an RX 480 when they're released, and judging by this thread, probably a Sapphire one. I have a Core i5-3570K at the moment, and it's certainly not the bottleneck. When it's time to upgrade the CPU, Zen will probably be out. If I already have an RX 480 by then, do you believe it would be worth doing an overhaul and jumping to an AMD CPU and board as well?

My first card was a Sapphire 7770 which was awesome. Then I got a Sapphire 270 that refused to boot but I'm guessing I got a dud. I exchanged it at microcenter for a MSI 270 which is still running great to this day. I kinda want to try out an XFX card but I've heard bad things about their VRM cooling.

depends on the model, but sapphire is always a safe bet. for the 290 and 390, sapphire and msi tend to get the lowest temps and highest overclocks, with powercolor close behind

If Msi replaced their twin frozr they could have been on top.

What's the best reliable gpu I can get for under $150?

750Ti or a GTX 960 or R9 380 if its on a sale.

Used r9 290

bump

Voltage locked
However they do have a transferable lifetime warranty.

ITT: anecdotes

The best AIB is the one that is cheapest

Yes/no/maybe?

Gigabyte

XFX for their warranty

>Locked voltage
Wut?
My xfx 290x has unlocked voltage

the best engineered non reference cards are typically gigabyte imo.

nVidia

hard to pick Msi or Gigabyte? both are great honestly

>XFX has a warranty
Only in the USA

if we take the msi 390 that for some reason had bigger tdp for absolutely no reason whatsoever then yes its good lol

380s not on sale are only $170...

newegg have some 380s on 140..

>MSI that low.

I'm sorry niga but MSI is way above XFX or Asus

Is Asus's marketing about having fulling automated production lines true? Are their cards higher quality than the others because of it? I'm considering getting a STRIX card because of the two 4 pin fan connections on them, my mobo only has two case fan connections.

I'd avoid powercolor and xfx, anyone else should be fine.

Sapphire and MSI are the top though

Literally the best combo

>avoid powercolor

Care to explain?

Agreed, ASUS a shit on AMD cards, XFX has meh coolers

This. Powercolor were the top dogs 10 years ago, i dont know what happened but they have dropped considerably

Fpbp.

>4 eight pin connectors
Holy shit.
How much power does that shit draw?

Also

THICC

MSI and Sapphire are your best bet.

MSI

Sapphire

>hey Sup Forums who is the best pooper when I want to eat shit

That's the Devil 13, it's not a single card, it's a Dual 390 Crossfire.

How's your experience with this card? does it run everything at 1080 without any issue?

Yeah, I have a powercolor 390, perfectly happy with it. The factory OC is very much on the conservative side though.

Devil 13 is ridiculous.

Hnnnnnnng, that's cheap AF. Based ayymd

Don't get too excited, the ones at 140 are the Asus Strix ones, which are notoriously shit on AMD cards. The good coolers are still around 180 or so, which isn't a bad deal, but at that point, just wait for the RX480.

Damn it Asus! Stick to motherboards, fuck.

480 is great but I already have a fury x. Trying to get a nano for cheap so I can xfire with my fury x

Xfx and Sapphire