Steam Hardware & Software Survey: May 2016

Steam Hardware & Software Survey: May 2016
store.steampowered.com/hwsurvey/

Nice to see that Occulus is dead

forgot pic

WTF I see at least 55% of gaymers that shoud be using Windows 10 but instead choose to use inferior versions of Windows.
Why is this?

>people still using Vista

Games run slower on Windows 10.

>Why is this?
This is not for shill to understand

>Linux

You'll never understand the joys of watching glxgears @ 7000fps

>>Sup Forums

wow.
>intel CPU speeds
>intel CPU SPEEDS
>2.3ghz to 2.69ghz
>Physical CPUs: 2
>GTX 970
>1GB Vram
>fullHD monitors.

the memes are real

For a moment I was worried linux would become dumbed down because of the influx of gaymers. I feel safer now.

>Graphical interface.
>Linux.

>For a moment I was worried linux would become dumbed down
No, your elitism is safe.
You'll continue to be "cool" in your own estimation for some time yet.

gee so almost half of steam users running core i3 / Pentium/worse core 2 duo.

A combination of the system specs hows a typical retarded gamer

>windows 10
>1 GB ram
>dual core < 3Ghz
>970

The only people who complain about elitism are those who aren't good at anything themselves. They are so bitter that they want everyone else to be mediocre too.

Sad!

>The only people who complain about elitism are those who aren't good at anything themselves.
>good at anything
wasting time isn't a talent

never forget where you are

How?

I mean, show me a game that runs slower. Because I've seen a lot of benchmarks and videos and all I can see is that either there's no difference, or w10 get 5-10 extra FPS

>never forget where you are
Back in the day they called Sup Forums elitist. That was before 50% of the threads were for tech support. You won't remember. It's much better now that Sup Forums knows its place.

Why do you people like Steam? The only good thing about it is the prices. The software sucks.

>prices
There you go. combined with bundlestars, I can pick up literally hundreds of dollars in games for under $50. It's cheaper to buy a bundle of 3/+ games than the one game in it I wanted individually. Compare that to hard copies and even GOG, and the disparity is almost painful.
Sup Forums talks about it because their hardware surveys are a good indicator of where normie enthusiasts lie on the hardware spectrum.

WHATS THE OTHER VIDEO CARD

How do you expect to get the same performance when your OS is taking up half your bandwidth with telemetry.

>not disabling all the spyware
You deserve what happens to you.

Oh, so you're saying that by "taking up half my bandwidth with telemetry" w10 is faster?

Weird, doesn't seem to make a lot of sense.

Now being serious, I keep seeing this claim that Windows 7 is faster when in my experience it's exactly the opposite. I haven't had anyone come out with proof of the opposite even. There's been old ass benchmarks which take fairly old builds of Windows 10 when both AMD and Nvidia literally had no idea what they were doing, and those prove that it's a bit faster... for 3 year old titles with really old drivers on a release that doesn't even have the same icon set. Good days those.

Meanwhile you respond with this-- have you even read my post?

>... my post
No, what did it say?

>Windows XP has more than 2x the market share of all GNU/Linux
Embarrassing
Also, I am the 0.09%

>56% nvidia
>76% intel
People got jew'd

>0.84%

Year of the Linux desktop amirite?

glxgears are the best

And out of those 100 games from bubdlestars 7 of them actually run and 2 of them are actually decent games

Eh, got F4 for 35% off, Shadow of Mordor was 60%, and a few other gems.

>Vista is somehow bad
>but 7 is the BEST OS EVER!!!!11

Virtual machines
S3 chrome/VIA
XGI Volari

>Sad!
ok dad