I'm so confused with the linux distros. I've only tried Mint, but I've been told it's the least safe distro...

I'm so confused with the linux distros. I've only tried Mint, but I've been told it's the least safe distro. Should I switch to debian? I think it comes without codecs and it's not compatible with ppa's. Maybe Manjaro? But it has no apt, so maybe ubuntu? They say it comes with propietary and malware, for fuck's sake, Sup Forums, what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

ultimateedition.info/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off, we already have a loonix general to contain you autists.

well mint is based off debian so you're pretty much wouldnt be much of a change if you switched to debian other than the desktop environment.

POO

but for debian i have to install codecs for video, and other missing stuff in newb distros like ubuntu or mint, am i rite?

Go fuck yourself, I use Debian Linux. I just don't want 100 loonix threads spamming Sup Forums.

I don't give a fuck about what you want? lol

There's really no point in switching unless you want the original that your distro is based off of. The "mint is insecure" meme started because for one day the download link for the iso was compromised.

Oh ok then fuck you, you piece of autistic shit. It's because of shitstains like you that nobody takes linux users seriously. I genuinely wish misfortune on you, please don't wear your seatbelt.

>BEING TOO DUMB FOR MINT

Fuck off, nobody uses malware mint.

I do

Somehow you came off way more autistic than he did

Just go with Ubuntu if you're so worried. You're being meme'd.

Fedora is a good balance between good and easy to use.

Mint is fine as well.

GENTOO

I'm just going to stick with Mint + Cinnamon and fuck the memes

cinnamon a shit

If you don't know what to install, and I mean the codecs, better just stay with Mint.

Never let trolls tell you what you can or can't use.

Take your poo to rajesh

If you remove systemd from the equation choice becomes less ofva problem
still you have manjaro openrc, devuan, pclinuxos, gentoo, slackware...

Sounds good. Best of luck.

Install Ubuntu mate.

Ubuntu or Fedora

kill yourself

debian is full libre, which means it is a hassle to get running on the desktop but perfectly fine for server stuff. we use debian and amazon linux (rhel) at my company, both are fine. but you shouldn't switch to straight up debian.

honestly go for fedora or ubuntu. mint was literally never good

ultimateedition.info/

Mint is the best one.

This.

Mad kiddy 10/10

This.