Apple Offers Free Beats With Mac, iPhone, or iPad Pro Purchase

macrumors.com/2016/06/02/apple-2016-back-to-school-promotion/

>Apple today launched its annual Back to School promotion in the U.S. and Canada, offering a free pair of Beats Solo2 Wireless Headphones to qualifying students, parents of students, educators, and select others that purchase an eligible Mac with education pricing, including the iMac, MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, and Mac Pro. As usual, the Mac mini and refurbished Macs are excluded from the deal.

>Tfw get a free pair of sweet Beats with my 2016 rMBP

Girls bang you if you wear these, right?

No.

>sales are slowing down
>better offer some free shit (that only costs a few bucks to make) to try and increase sales
>hope the goys fall for it

Honestly since when does apple stoop to such things ?
All these years they have been so smug about their products that they basically sold themselves and now this..

Nice concern trolling

Girls bang you if you're funny, they don't give a shit about your stupid ear dildos or what kind of computer you use.

You guys, engage in activities that females also enjoy and just constantly make fun of this fucked up three ring circus we call a life. Don't ever think about them, ever. The problem with nerdy guys is they create this image in their imagination that is totally nonconforming to the person in reality. This turns that girl thats kind of a bitch but she's fuckable so I'm going to subtly make fun of her in a way that she thinks I'm funny and wants to fuck me into "she is a goddess among women, surely such higher standards than I could ever live up to, boo hoo I am so weak and worthless compared to her."

Fuck whatever OP was talking about.

Virgin giving others advice on girls

2 poos have been deposited in your shit eating hands Rajeesh.

Worn entirely by black people

Powerbeats2 is fucking atrocious. It's not worth even $30, much less the amount they're charging.

Yes girls fuck with me all the time and i have beats

beats help u take beating.

Is there a problem with this?

No, girls bang you if you have some good headphones instead of this shit.

>add nigger music brand to your sommer

no thx

>free beats
But beats are literally status symbols, remove the financial barrier to buying them and the amount that people want them goes down.
It's like gold, people buy gold because other people buy gold and that is what gives it value.
Beats are the same way, but with advertising to boost the value.

Giving them away free is apple not understanding its own marketing.

Jobs would not have allowed this shit

>Jobs would not have allowed this shit
doubt jobs would even purchase beats. it lowered the value of Apple as a company, since everyone knows beats is overpriced shit hardware for retarded people.

Apple products are overpriced hardware for retarded people. It's actually a good fit.
Note how I didn't say 'shit'. Jobs took pride in the quality of the products he sold, but beats is just a low quality ripoff brand.

>Apple products are overpriced hardware for retarded people.
well yeah, it was overpiced, but the quality was top tier. now you get sold shit quality for premium prices.

>lowered the value of Apple as a company
>overpriced shit hardware for retarded people

user...

>Quality was top tier.
Only the marketing. Always was the selling point.

The quality was pretty decent. Wasn't amazing, but the control of production and the scale, and the very few products meant that a singular design could be used, it was economical to do something well.
Their quality is overrated, surely, but there is something solid being sold. Even if it costs a fraction of what it's sold for to manufacture.

you cant say the old MBP's werent good products, even though overpiced. now you get shit with soldered ram and integrated gpu's

>old MBP
>good products
Pick one.

everything is expected behaviour according to apple PR

Here's your guide to apple problems:
>OS X has a bug
the behaviour change was intentional, think different
>old laptops explode or otherwise die
expected, your fault for not upgrading
>newest OS is laggy on two year old hardware
see above
>OS X has a security flaw, older versions don't get the fix
see above
>OS X is lacking a feature and everyone wants it
think different, if you want "feature" don't buy a mac, personally i've never needed feature just do it the apple way

beats and apple are a match made in heaven
muh brand image