Microsoft is light years ahead when it comes to protecting the free world from the axis of evil

Microsoft is light years ahead when it comes to protecting the free world from the axis of evil.

blogs.microsoft.com/on-the-issues/2016/05/20/microsofts-approach-terrorist-content-online

What does Linux do in our fight against Terrorism?
How many terrorists are using Linux in this very moment? Unclear.
Are terrorists using Linux in this very moment? Almost certainly.

Other urls found in this thread:

gnu.org/philosophy/words-to-avoid.en.html#Open
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who decides who is terrorist or not? What if youre a terrorist too? What if microsoft is a terrorist?

Microsoft is American, not Terrorist

>Microsoft initiative to throttle free speech online
>Why doesn't Linux do this

Linux and open source software is terrorist enabling. Donald Trump is hopefully going to force a backdoor into Linux.

>What does Linux do in our fight against Terrorism?
Nothing, because that's not the job of tech companies.
Unless you live in a totalitarian shithole; of course :^)

How can a comedian force anyone to do something they don't want?

Donald Trump is a powerful alpha male you beta cuck, know your place.

>adding a backdoor into one of the largest open source projects that has all new code audited by multiple people from different countries
Yeah, good luck with that.

Is terrorism FOSS?

or is there certain copyrighted ones?

There are bugs that have been undiscovered for 20 years. The government could and should put in a backdoor to stop terrorists.

Terrorism is copyright by Islam.

>people actually replied to this shitty thread
i am ASHAMED of you, Sup Forums

Better put it in your hardware to monitor your legal activity all day all night since you don't care about privacy.

Nothing to hide, nothing to fear. Go be an america hating cuck on reddit.

>Nothing to hide, nothing to fear

>encryption and privacy is terrorism
America, pls

>911 happened because americans
>terrorism became hip because americans
>wars all over the world because americans
American = Terrorist

yep. just another boring hamburger

Microsoft is a terrorist.
They have the windows 7 update servers either shut off or extremely throttled.

I have a windows 7 pro laptop for school, I dont do anything on it besides school, the sketchiest website Ive gone too is youtube.
They fucked up the dlls so that office wouldn't work. I reinstalled the operating system and now the windows updates just sit there. Over the last two days I've left the laptop running, yesterday after 8 hours of "checking for updates" I went to bed and woke up to the restart button. Today I've spend 7 hours trying to get the updates and its just sitting at "0kb downloaded so far".

If this was three weeks ago, Microsoft would have literally caused me to fail an entire semester of college. Right now they are causing me to fail a summer math class.

Microsoft is literally the worst company in existence. After this shit I would honestly buy a mac before I would another microsoft product.

>using the smiley with a carat nose

Just to prove how corporations are part of the police state. Building operating systems has nothing to do with policing the world.

OP is not talking about code and there is not nearly as much auditing nor testing as we would like. And old things are not necessarily safe, even if unintentionally, of special concern is assembly code still there, have you seen the effort it has been taking for just the x86 assembly code to be ported into C?

>set lunix
>set a vm
>insert one of the official images from ms
>install office
>???
>profit

I usually use linux, but since I dont have time to read the source for every package Id install and every update I just feel better with win7.
also linux is shit for battery life, and using a vm ontop of linux would drain it even faster.

is there a copy of the license included?

yes it's called qurran

yes, it includes the end user license agreement.

If you're bigger and you win, you're the Good and you're Right.

If you're smaller and you lose in comparison, you're Evil, Wrong and possibly Terror.

History always went like this

>i don't want to read all the source
>so I want to use a closed source system with no auditing whatsoever
You're retarded. You don't have to read all the source. Other people read it. Microsoft products have nobody reading it. It could be doing ANYTHING without your knowlege.

hahaaha

holy fuck

Proprietary software is technically terrorism.

Open source is an ally that cannot be trusted sometimes.

There is less of a chance of pajeet going on an ego fueled power trip and backdooring windows updates, than there is some pissed off neckbeard that does it for free.
Dont believe me, go read what it takes to get into the "private tracker community".

open source may be proprietary.
Please don't use that word anyway
gnu.org/philosophy/words-to-avoid.en.html#Open

Ivan, you should leave from this American site, everybody don't give a shit about poor russians.