The truth

You can do everything you want on every single major OS there is and they all suck the same.

I use OS X because I'm not a pedo or terrorist with anything to hide.

You can run modern games only on one of them. Like it or not thats what keeping the current marketshare as it is.

Why """hide""" your feces in the toilet anyway?

Truth

I can't compile a few frameworks that I need for work on Windows (or maybe I could if I dedicate the rest of my life to it).

he just... thinks different

thats why i use dual boot. wish i could use OSX but it just prints some repeated symbol (can't remember which) and reboots.

>implying I can have no botnet on Windows

I can't get the best driver support for most hardware and most games on anything other than Windows

I can't get multitouch gestures on a trackpad and a decent UI without even touching a fucking setting on anything other than OSX

I can't get complete customization and decent opengl support on anything other than linux

Kek.

Yes but one of them is free and unliscenced so you wont have to loose your anal virginity if you ever create something.

Specs?

>gaming
>wrong
>ricing

You know what I can't do on Windows? Native hard drive encryption that doesn't escrow the keys to Microsoft.

Sorry, I meant "decent" multitouch gestures. Not wrong on the decent defaults

Top bait. I'll grab some popcorn and enjoy the show while autists get busy defending themselves.
That being said you are pretty much correct. Only difference is how much trouble you have to go trough in order to make y OS do x thing.

No. Current marketshare is determined by what most PCs come preloaded with. Only a minority of people will take the effort to change OS on their computer. Makes sense too since for daily, casual use there is no difference as OP already wrote.

>they all suck the same
True dat

>people keep posting the kernel logo instead of the os logo

Richard stop posting, you are scaring the other autists

> windows cuck detected
> finally my confirmation basis sets in that I'm using the right OS
> "True dat"

Who are u quoting tho?
Also I use Linux as my main

This user speaks the truth. I don't like OS X that much, but it had the best terminal, iterm2, so I use OS X. I live my life at work inside terminals.

If you do then you know that they obviously don't all suck in equal amounts. I would much prefer to deal with less suckiness (i.e. maybe slightly harder / different configuration than Windows) in exchange for absolute suckiness (people spying on me).

That is because you are a pedophile and not a professional, famlmao.
They all suck nigger dick, be it because they're broken, unintuitive, messy, toyish or spying.

Good argument. I am sorry to disappoint you here, but you might feel like this because you are actually not all that intelligent. Of course using complex operating systems would require a certain amount of cleverness to really feel comfortable using them.

Did you give this a thought before? Sorry to make you feel inadequate. Anyways good luck still!

I was playing enter the gungeon last night in my linux computer. That game is a couple of weeks old. So it qualifies as modern, doesnt it?

m-muh gayms

I cant print music scores with linux. That is poor driver support

Easy with the Dunning-Kruger there pal.

>You can do everything you want on every single major OS there is
Wrong
>and they all suck the same.
Also wrong

Right back at you. You feel so smart that you actually claim that all operating systems are inadequate for you while saying in the same sentence:

>they're broken, unintuitive, messy, toyish or spying.

Of which the first three lead directly back to your (missing) intelligence. Anyways, go jerk off your dad I'm tired of wasting my time with another random retard. I really should stop talking with subhumans on here...

They suck in different ways, and certain tasks is harder on different OS

You cannot turn the botnet off on Windows or OSX.

Even if we talk about an apple employee, living at a place shouldn't count as storing excrement and urine there.

>Broken
Graphic drivers and WiFi on Linux shit themselves daily or at least after every clean install.
>Unintuitive
Needing to use a verbose command line tool to install anything is not intuitive for the common user (and no, GUI wrappers do not work)
>Messy
Windows 10 as a whole is a clusterfuck of legacy and toddler-tier design and functionalities
>Toyish
Windows 10 >ooopsing all the time, OSX with a cartoonish interface
>Spying
Botnet 10 and OSX calling home

I'll just leave you, your daddy issues and your DK effect be.

>I really should stop talking with subhumans on here...
>I really should stop talking
FTFY

> [I'm retarded and can't do anything without calling it too hard for everyone else]

KYS

>he thinks Stacy who studies BA at Harvard is willing to apt-get anything besised Chad's 12-inch dick
user you need to get back to reality, you're making mother cry again

Say sorry to your mother for me :^).

Video editing on Linux... with what? Blender or that other kde piece of absolute shit? lmfao

kdenlive

I'm not saying you're wrong, but if large corporations like Dreamworks can use it to make multimillion dollar movies, surely Sup Forumstards can too, right?

Tell me this is a skilled shop cause I am laughing

Why don't you try actually using GNU/Linux before spewing bullshit?

>Graphic drivers and WiFi on Linux shit themselves daily or at least after every clean install.
Why are you "clean installing" anything? They work just fine, more stable than on windows for some models actually. Yours just probably aren't set up properly.

>Needing to use a verbose command line tool to install anything is not intuitive for the common user (and no, GUI wrappers do not work)
If you're a "common user" you shouldn't be on Sup Forums. If you cannot type two words, you're just an embarrassment. (I agree that wrappers don't work.)

If you want a stable GNU/Linux operating system, do the following:
>do not install ubuntu or mint or ssl-expired-meme
>install arch or gentoo, following the wiki/handbook. Try to actually read and understand the commands you're being asked to type.
>don't you dare fucking enable [testing] or ~arch, you stupid nigger.
>when you want to set something up/do anything that it doesn't do already, USE THE WIKI OR ASK IN /FGLT/. (Basically the same as googling how to do things/following a wizard in Windows or OS X)

There, done, a stable system you fully understand that cannot break.

>Need windows to play games
>Need a mac to join HuffingtonPost
>Need linux to feel less like your comp is phoning shit home

>stable
>arch

u srs?

I am serious.
If you don't enable the testing repo it's as stable as debian. Except its better because there's more documentation and vanilla packages.
libnotify is called libnotify not libnotify-deb-1.2-r3-1-ubuntu-3
Nobody is backporting bullshit into your packages or changing the code the developer (the actual authority on how the package should work and what it should contain) wrote.

I've used Ubuntu and it's more broken than arch stable by default. (and, unlike with arch where you set everything up yourself, when it breaks, you have no idea why and are left helpless)

Wow this is the first time that I witness le fat archfag meme firsthand.
Beautiful tbqhwy

>stable as debian
Are you even trying?

What

don't knock it 'till you try it my man.
vanilla packages that were tested and marked stable after some period of time with no bugs are as stable as it gets.

much better than pajeet patches spliced in by whoever the fuck wants, breaking all possible dependency resolution. Have you ever used apt? talk about dependency hell.

ITT: Faggets shit talk a distro they have 0 knowledge about.

itt this fucking loser pops up out of nowhere and says nothing of value

>using the smiley with a carat nose

U slightly rused by le Sup Forums smiley face? ;^))

U slightly rused by le Sup Forums smiley face? ;^))

>using the smiley with a carat nose and a chin

>stealing my line

C A R E T
A
R
E
T

I'm willing to bet my left testicle that we had this exact same exchange no later that three weks ago and it was the same motherfucker (you).

Are you slightly rused by le Sup Forums smiley face? ;^]-

>implying your line isn't released under the GPL

>using the smiley with a carat nose sticking out his tongue

Oh you definetely slightly rused by le face

>using the smiley with a carat nose wearing a hat

Are you slightly rused by le Sup Forums smiley face? (^:

>using the backward smiley with a carat nose

U rused? B^)

>le everyithing is bad meme

olkay, kiddo.