So, Sup Forums, why haven't you accepted Apple Master Race?

So, Sup Forums, why haven't you accepted Apple Master Race?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tTIaUH6PIvo
youtu.be/r3cWVdLqXCg?t=4m30s
github.com/anmoljagetia/Flatabulous
gnome-look.org/p/999659/
me4oslav.deviantart.com/art/Numix-Circle-Linux-Desktop-Icon-Theme-414741466
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because its not master race and you're a retard.

I did though. MBP should be delivered today.
Fuck Windows

Nice!

Grats user! Hope you enjoy living with the guilt that a little underrage chinese girl put blood sweat and tears into making your $1300 product for $0.02 an hour.

I take great pride in that fact actually

Good thread.

I did in January, I'm loving it. Thinking about switching my desktop to Applel too, but the price/performance ratio is an issue really, and hackintosh is hazardous desu no real support.

ex- 2015 macbook owner here, avoid apple laptops at all costs. Owning a Macbook was the worst experience in my life. Constantly froze and overheated. Had to sell it on ebay because I couldn't return it anymore. Glad I got an XPS 15 after that.

>Constantly froze and overheated.
Sounds like my last laptop.

>ex- 2015 Apple shill here, avoid Apple shilling at all costs. Shilling for Apple was the worst experience in my life.

I hate to admit that with my typical usage, i can probably manage with a macbook. But it's just those times i want to do a little more i think i'll it it's limitations pretty hard.

I used to like apple and would shill for free actually. But lately all of their products have gone to shit. There's nothing worth shilling anymore.

I liked my MPB and would get another if I needed a laptop, I'm fine with my Win10 desktop for now

1st I'm straight
2nd I won't give money to a company who's ceo is literally eating cum and is proud of it.

m-my chinkpad is g-gud enough ;_;

I might consider it if there were decent not super crazy priced high profile keyboards.

You can even use it as a frying pan

Meh I would probably buy this if it had a lower resolution screen and more usb sockets and the battery wasn't glued in

doesn't the turd in your pic have a 480p camera despite being released in 2016?

But i have

Great :^)

I wouldn't care, but that didn't happen.

Yea I'm trying to find a decently priced 2012 Mac Pro. I already have a couple X5650s to put in it. Why are they all damaged on eBay?

Kek
e
k

>Implying that no other manufacturer does this

>apple
>cheap
>good
pick one

Depends on what computer it is

Desktop: I'd rather just build my own. not a fan of iMacs. If something goes in them, you need suction cups just to open the freaking things. Would rather decide what I put in it and be able to open the case with thumbscrews.

Laptops: I own a 1st gen retina and it's great. I gotta replace the battery soon, but other than that no issues. Good chance i'll buy another one. Having a BSD based OS native isn't a bad thing either. Don't have the urge to install Linux on it to make it more privacy friendly or usable.
>Butt its a mahc, it spis on u everteim
Isolate it from icloud, turn off all reporting, etc. You can stop all that bs.

Server: Same story as the desktop unless I just buy one or rent one. Not familiar with OSX Server, but i've heard horror stories. Would rather just roll a Debian Stable server.

>costs 2x as much as other laptops with same hardware.
>shit OS that doesn't even get a lot of 3rd party support.
>extremely ugly exteriors.

>Master race.

kek

>shit OS
Based on?

An OS as closed as OS X will never be good in my book. Windows is closed too, but at least it gets insane third party support.

>as closed
Except most of it is not closed?

Is it even possible to buy a computer that wasn't manufactured in a Chinese factory? I'm serious.

Mac Pro and certain iMacs.

High end VAIOs, the carbon fiber ones especially, are still assembled in their Japanese factory.

I already have accepted them in my anal cavity. Best decision in my life.

Btw I'm so serious.

Come on, everyone knows that's actually legit and not rigged.

sound like an sjw, but apple isn't the only one that uses chinese slave labor to make their products. How can you like tech and not accept this as reality?

Part 1
youtube.com/watch?v=tTIaUH6PIvo

Part 2
youtu.be/r3cWVdLqXCg?t=4m30s

I know, that's why I said it's actually legit and not rigged.

It's based on his wallet size
that poorfag cant even afford to use it

How can I get fake OS X?

oh I thought you were being sarcastic

PAJEET MY SON

it's very technical and depends on your laptop or desktop. I'm sure there's a tutorial about it somewhere on youtube.

>Apple

Because we passed the point of diminishing returns with laptop dimensions ages ago. Now apple is just make them thinner to the detriment of functionality and nothing else. Because sales.

>less port variety
>buy our fucking adapters
>its okay because the one port we're using is good
>we omitted "legacy" ports entirely to make our laptops...
>thinner! no usable serviceable parts
>buy more fucking laptops.

github.com/anmoljagetia/Flatabulous
gnome-look.org/p/999659/
me4oslav.deviantart.com/art/Numix-Circle-Linux-Desktop-Icon-Theme-414741466
And you need Linux
No lol, sorry for the confusion. I was just saying that in case someone thought it was faked or rigged.

The most important parts of OS X are open source

The kernel that's worthless compared to freeBSD's and all the shit that's identical to what you have on freeBSD?

Cocoa and quartz are the most important parts of OS X. Everything else is an important part of BSD.

Reported for blatant shilling.

People probably happy with it and sell it only when it gives up. Feels bad to be late and a poorfag.

Sounds like every laptop

but user...

And so?

I could buy a 2013 Pro, but...damn, I don't want to. Single socket workstation with no internal expansion? Fuck outta here.

Using Ubuntu on a MBP atm, feels good desu senpai

>Ubuntu
Why

What a waste

Shitty bait. Try harder.
>sage & hide