Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eqCo0LTUhsE?t=53s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Please kill yourself

>not waiting for ti

for which card

why are amd stocks dropping again.
reeee

I am day one on 1060 too. Hopefully it's sooner than 2 months.

I want to fuck Mamimi

I bought a 960 about 3 weeks ago, upgrading from a 660. And because I'm not poor, I'm probably going to buy one of the next gen cards in about 6 months. I'll use the 960 for an HTPC in my living room. I don't understand this "OOOOOHHHH!!!! What an idiot, you wasted so much money. Just wait." It's worth spending $40 more to have my card for the next six months.

Because global markets are taking a nose dive

>AMD promised 2.5x performance per watt
>AMD gave a 150W housefire again

I wonder why the stocks drop...

>plan on buying a 960 when it gets btfo by a 770
you should have ended yourself then

>same performance as a 375w r9 fury in a sub 150w package.
>not 2.5x performance per watt.

Math is hard.

>implying the fury needs 375w

Is there a specific reason why you're not buying an RX 480 and instead want to wait an indeterminate amount of time for Nvidia's 1060 that may or may net get released later this year?

>Nvidia give 150W TDP
>Card actually ends up using 220W

>AMD give 150W TDP
>Card actually ends up using 110W

This is reality.

110w on idle ?

underrated post

i crye. i was really into this series like 8 or so years ago and i own all the episodes but i can't bring myself to watch it again cause of all the feelings that it would cause me to experience. i am afraid it would be too much and make me d-prest for the next koppel weeks and i just cant handle that rite now. even the setting... the distance between the crew of the bebop and the nearest planets... the missed connections... the people and their comings and goings... it's all... it's too much.. i'll revisit u someday, space cowboy...

or just buy the 480 idk P H A M

I've been comfy with 660. No worries with drivers thus far.

I am only getting a new card since 660 wasn't supported for DS3.

>not waiting for amd 580 or nvidia 1180
early adopters always gets the shit

>not waiting for used 1170 ti

losers I cant wait till the 2080ti comes out and you all will see.

asking Sup Forums for purchasing advice is basically asking people to tell you to wait because no matter when it is or what cards just came out they will still tell you to wait

that's kill la kill dum dum

I am waiting for big volta. Hopefully by then AMD will be out of the GPU market and we can stop with these threads.

1060 won't be announced for a few months. They can't get the yields for a 25% cut down card that's actually 25% cheaper, what do you think the 1060 or 1060Ti is going to be?

They have no new chips lined up, and they don't want to start taking a loss or a deep cut on their current chip.

Bahahaha 960 outperforms dual 770s. Source, my room mate has dual 770s, and I have a 960. Pic realted, ultra settings, SMAA @1080p.

2080 ti lol are you fucking retard faggot?

I'm waiting at least until the GTX8080 Ti or Titan LXVII

im actually waiting for the 8800GTS

THE GIMPING IS REAL

These are the release numbers, 690 is SLI 680

Found the shill

This. Im running a gtx 960 rn. I'll get a 1060 for the hell of it, if it competes with 480. I'll throw the old card in an i3 build for my brother.

it's a meme type of thing, a dreamy type of thing

youtu.be/eqCo0LTUhsE?t=53s

In single GPU configs both AMD and Nvidia are identical around ~35W.

In multiGPU AMD is superior because the second card can turn off completely while Nvidia only goes into 2D mode.