Mods decide to be based, remove desktop shit

>Mods decide to be based, remove desktop shit
>guts and battlestation still here

Ehh I dunno, short of creating a technology generals board (/gg/?) I don't see them going anywhere. Guts is definitely related, battlestation less so, but they're both far and away more relevant than fucking desktop wank threads.

>ignoring threads I don't like is too hard
>stop liking what I don't like

Bst to g or vg
gut kind of
chink shit can go to trash

Guts, battlestation, and desktop threads should be forcibly merged into one general.

I have spoken!

Yeah wtf is that chink shit, sort of related I suppose but I just ignore it.

This desu senpai baka I should just set up filters but I cba, I just ignore them like an adult.

Attention and bumps go to generals, while niche threads of actual tech get unseen on the last page
Ignoring doesnt help here fampai

Because desktop threads can go to /wg/ and the actual physical tech/coding related stuff can stay here. Yes there's memes and trap posting, but the majority of it will be related to actual shit that people can discuss about. Generals end up being full of fucks and tripfags, but it's not like they're spreading cancer everywhere across the board. If they are, call them out on it.

>mfw classic
how can fancy DEs even compete

>I need the content I want on the first page
>>>/redd*t/

Me personally digs deeper, but I want as many people as possible to give input on the topic.
This doesnt work if all they do and see is le desktop shit

get xfce you plebian

>i hate certain threads taking up space on this board
>therefore I shall make a shit thread bitching about them

xD

>mods deleted shaving thread

Generals serve an important purpose, in that they contain generic/common types of posts to one thread. The ____ vs. ____ are annoying as fuck (they weren't even generals, more along the lines of spam and low-level trolling) but most generals are pretty harmless and useful. I used to be on /ic/ a lot before generals became more common, and I can tell you now that the quality of the board has improved in recent months because people with conflicting views/interests/skill levels aren't constantly clashing with each other like they used to.

fuck you. fuck you very much.

i bet you are in favor of sharia law for europe too

you arent infidel?

>based mods
lol right

respect the fucking local culture and traditions, dipshit

desktop threads belong to Sup Forums, as anime belongs to Sup Forums.

Sup Forums isn't facebook, we are not your friends
Sup Forums isn't linkedin, you don't ask for career advice here
Sup Forums isn't reddit, nobody cares who you are or what you have to say about anything
Sup Forums isn't tumblr, fuck off with your baits about women and minorities

fuck you. fuck all of you neo fags

>desktop threads belong to Sup Forums
there is an entire board for desktop stuff

Both should be removed. It's just people jacking each other off.

chink shit still here
watch threads still here
private tracker general still here
employment threads still here
EDC thread still here
"is this still a meme?" threads still here

It doesn't matter what the mods do, this place will always be a shitshow

OP what was the point of making a whole thread to say this? your "mod activity" thread is just as bad as the threads you love to hate

>remove desktop shit
Are you seriously telling me desktop threads are being removed from Sup Forums?

yes, they moved to /w/

Sup Forums is not the same anymore

yeah it's 0.000.1% cleaner

but i alred yhab it..

The chinkshit threads are probably about as bad I can't imagine a rolling general where people blog about their time buying shit can be any good

where did the desktop people go?

>Desktop threads belong on /wg/
>watch threads belong on both Sup Forums and /fa/

>remove the desktop threads filled with circlejerking tripfag weebs
>let the homescreen threads filled with circlejerking tripfag redditors be

Bravo

>desktop threads belong to Sup Forums
Your faggy little /r9k/ circlejerk chatroom can fuck right off.

Faggot

Anywhere where there's a high concentration of tripfags there's probably a lot of blogging and pointless bullshit going on as well.

/w/

Both should go to . They're photographs, nothing more. Battlestations are the clearer candidate of the two because interior design has been a genre of photography for a long while.

desktop general watch general torrent general wccftech&other blogspam [spoiler]apple general [/spoiler]

Desktop thread tripshits are a whole knew level of autism, though. /bst/ and guts blogs may belong on but at least those faggots don't raid threads or cover the board in cringy forced moeshit threads when the mods aren't watching

That's pretty terrible logic considering we're on an image board. Just about every post should go to /p/

I hope you all contract ass cancer :^)

>we've been making shit threads for a long time, so that means we belong here!

"Board culture" is a euphemism for cancer.

I've been here longer than you and your ass faggot circle jerk can dick right off. How about you respect the board rules and stop being a cunt.

For real though there is literally a torrent board, why WOULDN'T the ptg threads go there.

Because dumb frogposters belong in the

What do they even talk about in there? Ratios?

They beg for invites to various private trackers.

The only reason I am for it being called /gg/ is:

>it shows we won after years of general shit
>gud game generalfags
kiddies can migrate off here

>remove desktop shit
wait what
when did this happen? I just got back home

Typical Linux users, just wanting to spread their misery, man. They're so fat and lonely (not to mention autistic), that any ounce of enjoyment that can suck out of anyone's lives is too prime an opportunity to pass up. Fortunately, they have lower life expectancies than cats. Comes with coronaries, poor hygiene, and cutting off the circulation to their brains with fedoras.

Those threads were 95% loonix, though

To be honest Sup Forums should have a generals board by now. I'm really surprised it doesn't.

I agree dude. Stay strong

if you faggots wouldnt turn your shitty desktop threads into an anime circle jerk, you would still have them.

also they would post the SAME FUCKING DESKTOPS. it was to a point where the same images were posted.

tl;dr: it turned into cancer.

i for one think this new Sup Forums is A LOT BETTER.

>Weebs still ass devastated about it

Still based

desktop threads go on fuck off weeb. Also is great for faggots like you

yeah dude, Sup Forums is a sekrit club of elitist quality posters xDD

Form a new board called /cg/ consumer technology, it's for desktop/guts/bst/mkg and every other consumer related general, and questions about graphics cards and phones