/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

MTV is shit, wait for BTN edition

Old thread: Not sure what private trackers are all about?
>The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

Check out the wiki and update it yourself if you want more instead of complaining like a fucking faggot. wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers

How to get into private trackers (and survive): pastebin.com/BFQBwQxm

Paths to get into the tracker you want updated the 2nd of May 2016. - PTP HDB recruitment has been dropped: a.pomf.cat/mngqff.pdf

What.CD Interview Notes:
pastebin.com/Wgz6T7ta
web.archive.org/web/20160229144243/https://www.whatinterviewprep.com/
a.pomf.cat/gskpip.pdf

Various tracker IRCs and sites open for signup
pastebin.com/dD3cqWKc

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before
>staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers
>sneaky bastards will try to convince you into believing that cheating can be evaded, it can't and you will be banned with those bastards laughing at you
>people may report emails and other personal info posted here to staff to get you banned
>most of the invite offers here are people trolling you with false hope - begging for invites is a waste of time and you should just interview at What.cd

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
a.pomf.cat/mngqff.pdf
opentrackers.org/whatinterviewprep.com/
ghostbin.com/paste/vngar
hdbits.org/details.php?id=319101&source=details-related
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Deleting the other, you won by 26 seconds :(

Curry Edition

Old thread: Comfy Rules:
>weebs >r/trackers >>>/what.cd/
>IRC niggers >whatcucks >ratiocucks New to /ptg/? Have an inquiry? Consult the wiki before asking redundant questions
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
a.pomf.cat/mngqff.pdf (HDB's thread from PTP was recently pulled)
Or update it yourself faggots if you have a problem with it. Then check Google. If you can't find an adequate answer, ask here.

What.CD interview info: opentrackers.org/whatinterviewprep.com/ and the wiki

Various HTTP/FPT servers with content:
ghostbin.com/paste/vngar

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

FUCK OFF TO

>he thinks posting this will do something
leljejkek

>using a tv show that's on netflix as a comparison
I'm with that you BTN rocks and MTV looks curry but c'mom user choose a real TV show we have heard of at least.

>2160p Webrip = on netflix

>2160p Webrip
Is that by TrollUHD? Those are some pretty awful caps followed by even worse encoding.

Don't give in to the hype lads.

>a.pomf.cat/mngqff.pdf
What the fuck is this?

Captures your IP, sends it to cabal staff.

If its iON it can looks good. although I only watched 1080p

That's what I thought, I aint clicking that

>2016
>scared of some curry self hosted shit some weeb made
It's the fuckingn pastebins in a pdf or are you too new to even remember what the pastebins are?

Install 4chanx, the greasemonkey addon, go to archive from last fall or summer. Read up. Return a not so new fag

"Keep in mind you won't be eligible for this reward if you upload your first torrent before being a member for two weeks."

So if I uploaded my first torrent right after I joined does that mean I can't be elite anymore? What am I not getting here?

Which reward?

>Hear about what.cd
>Supposedly tons and tons of high-quality FLAC releases of even obscure artists and bands
>Eventually get an account from IRC and whatnot and am allowed into the website and the tracker
>Turns out that while there's tons of high-quality FLAC releases, there's fucking nothing of obscure artists and bands
>There aren't even any lossy encodes of said obscure artists and bands

Nah fuck this shit, I'm just going to keep buying my music and ripping it myself.

- Main video taken from NLD blu-ray which has superior picture quality to the USA one.
- Colours corrected with SmoothLevels(gamma=0.88)
- Intro used from USA disc, along with audio and English subs.
- Added 1 missing frame from USA disc.
- FillMargins and BalanceBorders used for the frame edges.
- This will sync perfectly with the USA audio.

Daaamn talk about perfectionism and borderline autism

name such obscure artists
i'm interested

The VietHD encoder used the 5.1 Spanish dub audio track instead of the original 2.0 French on this encode and it has now been approved by a mod and snatch twelve times without comment. WTF? hdbits.org/details.php?id=319101&source=details-related

>behemoth
>gorgoroth
>velvet underground

>Main video taken from NLD blu-ray which has superior picture quality to the USA one.
Only it doesn't. Read my comment. I thoroughly compared the 3 blurays and the UK was slightly better then the USA, which also had more audio tracks and a slightly longer run time. Both were vastly superior to the NLD.

You just /marked/ yourself dumbass.
>You searched for those artists
>WCD now knows what you searched for
>WCD Has /marked/ you
:^)

what comment

>tfw university turned off my access to Internet for torrenting
>pretty sure it was for the "to catch a predator" seasons I downloaded from kick ass
>email instructs me to go to IT dept to sort things out
>too embarrassed
well fuck. looks like I'm using someone else's login from here on out.

>he doesn't use SSH for torrenting to go around uni bullshit
on Sup Forums of all places

See:
>>whatcucks

what comment and how did you know what movie i'm talking about

Well they weren't on IPT. I didn't think DMCA cared about old shit like that. I was watching them with a girl I hooked up with who thought they were funny

>tfw catholic university thinks I'm a pedo

>xD le WHATcuck may may xD CURRY >raiocuk xddd
No.

Why do you tell """whatcucks""" to go away when you have instructions to get into whatcd in the sticky???

>catholic uni
You should try switching religions, or switching to a university without a political agenda.

>typing like a curry moslim
Why don't u scoop ur shit off from the sidewalk, hop on ur electric scooter with your family and go blow up

Sorry I can afford a real university and not some shitty state one.
> I don't know your feel
> I don't live in Mumbai

>It's the fuckingn pastebins in a pdf

That's what you want me to believe, I'm not falling for it

I do not type like a curry muslim.
Excellent bait though.

How long does it typically take to get an emp invite from the guy on wcd? Been waiting for a while...

this thread is shit :|

This is pretty basic stuff.

You're clearly one of those bystander faggots who knows nothing about nothing.

>implying I made that shit
>implying I'm hosting that
the only thing I'm hosting is the comfyp.tg irc that only two fags have come on to. I invited one to ahd for being the first to come in.

true. he did invite me. thanks again bro

Me too ;^)

>irc.comfyp.tg port 6697
Okay Im connected. It tells me to register my nick and says "more information in main channel"
What is the main channel? I tried #comfy but it says I need a password... finbro just explain it to us

how bout /list you faggot

>behemoth
>gorgoroth

>obscure

elite on animebytes

I left a while ago, but the password was "h4hinvites"
/join #comfy h4hinvites
should get you in... unless they've changed it.

Do any /ptg/ anons every buy content for themselves?

>velvet underground
>obscure

oh wait this is an unrelated irc.
I was thinking of the one with derpta and rent2pwn in it, that's irc.sorcery.net #comfy

I've spent thousands on clothes and drugs due to my media being free
Feels good

>10.Cloverfield.Lane.2016.720p.BluRay.x264-SPARKS
>10.Cloverfield.Lane.2016.720p.BluRay.x264-SPARKS

>a general on Sup Forums is filled with autistic retards
No shit

>720p

Must suck to be a poorfag

before i ventured into trackers i was buying records..still am, but not really as much anymore

>720p
>current year
Why even use private trackers if you are looking at such shit quality

oh fuck
looks like someone's aspiring to be mad4potter
time to move again >.<
oh for fuck's sake
oh this time i went home
stfu shithead
does this mean we need to connect to a new server?
^
yes

It is the only one available right now, idiots

Where can I get invites to Chinese Blu-Ray trackers? Does PTP PU have any?

>10.Cloverfield.Lane.2016.1080p.HDTV.x264.AAC-Showscen.ts
:^)

that's a leaked capture with shitty audio

Thats a on demand tv cap..

>/ptg/ is finally dead

thank christ this autism is over

What makes you think it's dead?

It's just a slow time for trackers. Just wait until BTN opens recruitment, you'll see a flurry of activity.

I'm a meme now?

What movie is this?

nice reddit spacing guys
now fuck off back there

The prisoners

Looks interesting. Is it any good?

could be a virus or exploit

Yes
But I'm biased because i love the director works
His 4 most popular movies on IMDb are really comfy user highly recommend

>10.Cloverfield.Lane.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-SPARKS

Please tell me how to not reddit space.

Thanks. :)

>MEW's feet probably look terrible in that encode
;-;

Grow boipussy

no ipv6 support?

Gonna wit for the AHD internal thanx

The dude who runs pomf.cat is literally 13

>you will never be able to spit sick bars in /ptg/ again because the mods are cunts
How is everyone anyway? Is it true KG users have invites again?

No idea, I've been on KG for like three years now and I'm still "User", while I'm PU+ on all the others.

so?

Drizzy???

No, just someone he inspired

Woah woah
PTP is fastest getting cloverfield 1080p by sparks. TL and torrentshak doesn't. hell they got the 720p pretty late and it was compressed unlike ptp
IPT got it around the same time but ofc it was compressed

>sparks
>cloverfield
Who gives a fuck

Protip user join other trackers and upload
I upload stuff from EUtorrents and avistaz.
I have TBs of buffer this way

who are you?

Just comparing pre-times m8
And ptp got it the fastest and uncompressed

I have an awful upload speed, I only go up ranks with bonus points.

Not surprising. Has AHD stopped recruiting now?
I was gonna join to see what the fuss is about but i'm 80% sure it's only hyped because people can't get into HDB.
>Tfw AHD staff always get upset the second someone mentions HDB

yo finance nigger put up the irc server again

I like AHD because of the 75% FL internals and the generous bonus point giveaways. It's piss easy to maintain a decent ratio, even with shit speeds.

Not a great selection though.

I have ~220 kb/s upload speed
I upload dvdrip stuff they are usually 1gb per movie
But before i became set for life on KG and all my trackers i had a seedbox for three months (since my uploading speed was 50KB/s)
>tfw third world country

how to get buffer on animebytes

>777
Checked
75% FL sounds nice but everyone on HDB really goes the extra mile
Check out this recent DON encode for example
>Films from this era were made with hand-cranked cameras, so they technically have a native framerate that is impossible to reproduce. They were often intentionally projected at higher, lower, or even variable speed in theatres. In modern presentations of these films, it's typical to choose a constant playback framerate that yields a specific desired runtime. MOC chose 15.756fps for this presentation, but because the Blu-ray spec doesn't allow for arbitrary framerates, they duplicated every other frame (12 out of every 35, actually) and encoded the disc at 23.976fps. This results in motion that is even more irregular than one would expect from hand-cranked ~16fps. The CALiGARi encode inludes the duplicate frames from the source. I decimated all the duplicate frames in this encode, allowing for smoother playback and slightly better compression.

>Be aware that some players will switch to the nearest supported refresh rate on playback (usually 24p), resulting in nearly the same herky-jerky motion as the source or old encode. MadVR did that using my normal settings. If that happens with your setup, you can get much smoother playback by disabling automatic refresh rate adjustment and manually setting your display to something higher, like 60p or 120p, to allow your renderer more precise control over the timing.

Matching frames with the old encode for comparison was difficult because of the decimation, but I got a few. The old encode was good, but I was able to get slightly better quality with the same bitrate.

>tfw faster upload than me and I'm in first world
;-;

My upload speed is around 50kb/s
I hardly ever snatch stuff from KG though, since most of its content can be also found on PTP where I'm already /sfl/

post your username and i will forward it to some charitable people

ok it's fuccu123

by not being a retard

sended ((;;;
What certified kino do I watch tonight lads

and if I already am one

Anyone have/able to find the solutions guide to pic related? Network analysis by van valkenburg.