Let's see how much Sup Forumsentoomen value their privacy. What software from the bingo you use lads?

Let's see how much Sup Forumsentoomen value their privacy. What software from the bingo you use lads?

Other urls found in this thread:

stallman.org/netflix.html
cvedetails.com/vulnerability-list/vendor_id-6117/product_id-10365/Utorrent-Utorrent.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Also WhatsApp.

Only four.

Slowly working on the plebbook problem by losing all friends, though. What's the problem with bittorrent sync?

I'm sorry, Sup Forums

most of this shit is for work, but still.

sold my soul to long ago going with android phones.

If I use all of these will I finally get friends?

Yes, but not real friends.

I marked the things I don't use

how is teamspeak botnet?

closed source

how is foobar, netflix, paypal, or steam a botnet?

Didn't you hear? Every single closed source program is a literal botnet

i only got 3
>chrome
>android
>intel

eh, could be worse

Shit, not too much.

Blacked out all I don't use.

When you mean the closed source firewall, do you mean a dedicated firewall or any firewall like the default one windows comes with

oh ok, got you. I've been under a rock for about a decade so Im out of the loop on allot, thought I might have missed something.

Did i fell for the meme so much?

>no one in this thread so far uses LinkedIn

Why am I not surprised?

Guess I'm fucked.

>Intel is botnet
>The other giant of semiconductors isn't
>Actually believing this

All that's got a purple color is because I'm forced to use it at my job / college

almost made it :^)

welp

Well, not as bad as I used to be, but I still have improvements to make.

Impressive. Very Nice.

I'm not SO obsessed with the botnet meme, but fine, I'll play.

>iTunes cause someone gave me an iPhone
>Facebook to communicate with studying budies, I have no choice
>gmail, youtube, cause I dont care
>windows and intel, cause convenient for me
>steam for multiplayer games only
>adobe cause i need flash

I consider myself a little bit of an autist and yet can't escape the botnet :'(

pretty close

I have a gapps free android, but to my dismay I installed tinder through the Amazon appstore so I can fuck my bitties. Thats my only mark on this bingo.

In general, how fucked is my privacy? I know that tinder probably stores my locations so idgaf, how does tinder communicate through Amazon?

Didn't do as bad as I thought. Social media doesn't have my name and is never operated out side of ms which doesn't have my name either. Google and paypal kinda had me by the dingles

>Netflix
>Botnet
>Wot

why is foobar and gom there?

stallman.org/netflix.html

Am I Stallman-approved?

r8

WHo the fuck doesn't use YouTube?

>I use 2.2.1
Enjoy your vulnerabilities

No bingo even though Im literally botnet. Bad template.

explain

All of these are too good to leave

I thought f2k was FOSS though?

You're using version 2.2.1 that hasn't been updated in 5 years. All bugs and vulnerabilities that go back to that version haven't been patched yet and never will.

i have encountered no bugs yet. maybe if i find one that is big enough i'll change but i doubt it. its a very simple task it has to complete.
>vulnerabilities
explain and dont use buzzwords this time.

holes in the thingie that bad pplz can take advantage of

cvedetails.com/vulnerability-list/vendor_id-6117/product_id-10365/Utorrent-Utorrent.html

the only relevant ones only occur when using specifically crafted magnet links and .torrents

no-one makes these for utorrent since the new version protects against it. also there is only a problem if you use bad .torrents which common sense prevents.

It's known that a good number of people use 2.2.1 rather than the newest version, malicious magnet links and .torrent files will still be made because there will always be someone who thinks they'll never run into any trouble until something happens. The fact of the matter is that there is a major exploit for utorrent 2.2.1, just move to a better torrent client before another one is found.

There's no escape now.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>stallman.org/netflix.html
As a twenty year old single male I think it's very hard to find a girl who's actually interested in free software. I've had girls jokingly ask to "Netflix and chill" but when I tell her that I don't use Netflix since Netflix requires proprietary software to stream content, they stop talking to me. And worse if they do stay they think I'm weird since I blocked google IP's in my host file and we can't even watch youtube. I can't ever seem to get girls to come over to my place and I can't text them either. Once I get their numbers since I've added customs roms to my phone and refuse to use sms since it's a security concern I require all of my friends to download a free and open source messaging app and I share with them my public gpg key so that we can verify that our conversations are secure. None of my friends are willing to do this. And I can't use sites like tinder since it's not only proprietary software but a major privacy vulnerability. How come it is so hard to find a girl concerned about software freedom. I feel like I'm going to be a virgin forever.

Microsoft 365 stuff and Adobe only at work

Tinder uses Facebook.
Facebook mines data.
Amazon likes data.
So does Google.

Good going, Amazon, Google, and Facebook all know who you're (never going to be) fucking.

Apple because I'm currently using a MBP. Will switch soon, I promise.

Also, I wish I could stop using gapps, but I use waze all the time.

Almost

Oh by the way I have absolutely no life so that's why I don't need at least one botnet to communicate with other people

Is there an actual alternative to Steam out there?

piracy and donate to the devs
gog
greenmangaming

But no one values our privacy more than the botnet :)

snapchat, kik, skype, intel

damn I'm doing fuckin good

I'll forgive you this time, but a lot is how you spell it, not allot..

>leaving your ass uncovered and out in the open
>being a faggot
>using utorrent.. ever

that's how

I dont get some points here.

Why is PayPal listed here. Why all Antivirus software except for one and what makes that one so special? Why Opera browser? Why Intel?

Well I'm not winning, but I'm pretty shameful that I'm using some of these shits.

>I feel like I'm going to be a virgin forever.

Truth to be told, if somebody would tell me to stop using SMS function and install some open source software for that, because of "security concerns", I would react in similar way. Kinda the same, as if Jehovah's Witnesses would try to give me their books or something.

Left - Things used daily
Right - Things used at least once

Wait, this isn't copy pasta? I swear I thought it was.

Don't let vaginas force you to live an insecure life m8. You'll find the one man, chances are she won't use technology at all, and you'll be ok with that.

>Why is PayPal listed here.
Might as well extend to anything other than cash.
>Why all Antivirus software except for one and what makes that one so special?
Proprietary software and "cloud" bullshit that uploads file hashes or even the file itself automatically.
>Why Opera browser?
Proprietary software.
>Why Intel?
Contains undocumented features that allow tracking of chips. Also applies to AMD.

So I have to buy some third party made hardware -- for all my hardware?

Is being secure even realistic in this age?

>Contains undocumented features that allow tracking of chips. Also applies to AMD.

So, are you going to craft your own CPUs or something?

>Why Opera browser?
>Proprietary software.

Do you consider anything closed source as evil incarnate or what?

>Might as well extend to anything other than cash.

Im sacred of Sup Forums sometimes.

*scared.

Yeah, if you restrict yourself to 1990s hardware.

what do i win

...why is foobar a botnet?

I've become pretty asocial this last decade. I deleted Facebook (real delete) about 4 years ago and pretty much lost all of my contacts.

its in the wiki that it was incorrect, certain plugins are but not stock.

Pretty good, senpais!

>...why is foobar a botnet?
Everything is botnet, until an user proves otherwise. Then we call the user a shill and laugh at him and throw rocks at him for being so silly.

Shitty crop don't kill me pls

Why the fuck are ghostery and foobar2000 on here?

Ghostery gives info to ad networks and is non-free software.

foobar2000 is non-free software.

>Everything is botnet
Even tinfoil bingo is a botnet.

>Advertisement company
>There is a function to track users (you can disable it)

Oh well.

only use microsoft stuff for testing or work

7/49, not bad. I'm a femanon, btw (;

well shit...