youtu.be/Rb6s7HxzMYo?list=UUgelHF8kWqQEdKbGIg8xGwg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Use superglue

Fix it or get a new one.
Last two choices are to use it as is or just don't use one at all

Now fuck off this ain't your blog or tech supp6

RETURN TO SENDER

Poo in it

Happened to me so many times, finger went into open fan, fan went into finger, lots of blood and a broken fan, broke 3 arctic extreme fans, cooler master are unbreakable but dig very deep into flesh, I really wish my finger could control itself

Cheap knock-offtua sheite

Run it anyway and watch it blow up

>not using fan grills

>doing maintenance with fans on

You deserve everything you get for your stupidity.

This desu

How the fuck did you even break it anyway? These things are pretty fucking durable. All you're supposed to do is spray them down with a compressor/canned air to get rid of the dust for maintenance.

Anyway put some shock resistant superglue on that senpai

Seems to have 9 blades, meaning if you break off 2 more you can get 3 way symmetry and still be OK. Break off 2 more.

This... Balance yo shit

would it not work if one is broken off?

Who cares if its not symmetrical

you sound like a fucking retard

>stick finger into fan
>it stops

Well first i dont stick fingers into running fans, turn the pc off first fucker.

use it anyway

what could go wrong

VRVRVRVRVRVRVRVRVRVRVRVRVRVRVRVRVRVRVRVRVVRVRVRVRVR

>finger goes into fan
>fan stops

And all is well. I can't even hear them.

Snap the one across from it off as well and it will be balanced again

Put it in a bag of rice

Break off these 2 blades balance it.

i'll sell you a white fractal fan if you're interested.

>Tard guards

Thats a hot grill. And I'm its fan

Cuck

Why can't you just use it as is?
I wouldn't give a shit
what could happen

Same thing happened when my 1.6A 92mm fan flew off my desk onto my toe.

Harmonics, bearings and fatigue.

This.

Do it.

used to have an open intake fan in the side of the pc, and a blacklight behind it. was just like a bugcatcher, you could sometimes hear a fly getting crushed

Same, until a Pururi moth took out 2 blades.

ive done this works better than no fan
also grind down the nublets

I have the same issue as OP, but my fan has seven blades, how may I resolve this?

You cannot.

Fix what broke it and get a new fan.

9 and 12 blade fans it can be done, but not with a 7 blade fan. Best you can hope for is to superglue a balance mass in the missing fan blade spot.

unless he has a really good magnifier or even a microscope he will glue it at a wrong angle and its gonna make it louder and vortex air all over the place

>blood
is your skin made of paper?

Not him, but
youtu.be/Rb6s7HxzMYo?list=UUgelHF8kWqQEdKbGIg8xGwg
Some fans give zero fucks.

Go grab another one out of something random

>not having piles of old technology laying around the house to scavenge from

ISHYGDDT

booo

Why are you fingers near spinning fans? Why do you continue to do it even after you've broken fans and injured yourself?

Cockroaches learn from their mistakes user, are you dumber than a cockroach?

Smarter than someone who allows a pest/enemy to live and learn.

balance it out by breaking off two more

i did this on my previous gpu when i accidentally one blade, just ran a little louder (due to needing to spin a bit faster to do the same job)

It will sit nicely in one orientation, the broken edges will fit together like two jigsaw pieces

Nice try user but I live in a country without cockroaches. To.me they are no more than an entry on Wikipedia.

Just superglue it back on. It worked with one of my delta fans and those things go up to 6000RPM. There was a lot of blood. I did the math and at the RPM(not full load, thank god) and distance from the center when it hit my finger, my finger was hit by a fan blade going 30mph.

I'm actually laughing at all of these posts, it all happened when I was building PC's, just accidental finger entering the edge where the fan blades end, the tips of those fins can go pretty deep at the speed they are going, if you don't believe me feel free to stick your finger in one at the edge,

Retard.

India is that way Pajeet>>>>>