Well fuck me. what kind of faggot with so much time would do this to a college student's laptop?

well fuck me. what kind of faggot with so much time would do this to a college student's laptop?

@@@@@@@ NOT YOUR LANGUAGE? USE translate.google.com

@@@@@@@ What happened to your files ?
@@@@@@@ All of your files were protected by a strong encryption with RZA4096
@@@@@@@ More information about the en-Xryption keys using RZA4096 can be found here: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RSA_(cryptosystem)

@@@@@@@ How did this happen ?
@@@@@@@ !!! Specially for your PC was generated personal RZA4096 Key , both publik and private.
@@@@@@@ !!! ALL YOUR FILES were en-Xrypted with the publik key, which has been transferred to your computer via the Internet.
@@@@@@@ !!! Decrypting of your files is only possible with the help of the privatt key and de-crypt program , which is on our Secret Server

@@@@@@@ What do I do ?
@@@@@@@ So , there are two ways you can choose: wait for a miracle and get your price doubled, or start obtaining BITCOIN NOW! , and restore your data easy way
@@@@@@@ If You have really valuable data, you better not waste your time, because there is no other way to get your files, except make a payment

Your personal ID: 539726452959

For more specific instructions, please visit your personal home page, there are a few different addresses pointing to your page below:

1 - 6kiujogtkmofnyaq.onion.to
2 - 6kiujogtkmofnyaq.onion.cab
3 - 6kiujogtkmofnyaq.onion.city

If for some reasons the addresses are not available, follow these steps:

1 - Download and install tor-browser: torproject.org/projects/torbrowser.html.en
2 - After a successful installation, run the browser
3 - Type in the address bar - 6kiujogtkmofnyaq.onion
4 - Follow the instructions on the site

Be sure to copy your personal ID and the instruction link to your notepad not to lose them.

Other urls found in this thread:

windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-is-svchost-exe#1TC=windows-7
bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/decrypted-kaspersky-releases-free-decryptor-for-cryptxxx-ransomware/
download.eset.com/special/ESETTeslaCryptDecryptor.exe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What college student is so fucking stupid they install random ware.

How can you write your gender study thesis now?!?

It just asked me to allow permission to install svhost.exe and svhost isn't ransomware. I did even close the notification numerous times but it kept asking me so i just clicked yes because it bugged me the fuck out. Well time to fresh install win10 i guess

should've installed gentoo

>It just asked me to allow permission to install svhost.exe and svhost isn't ransomware.
Fucking hell

>svhost
>svhost
kys

This is what backups are for

>It just asked me to allow permission to install svhost.exe and svhost isn't ransomware

LMFAO

why don't you make backups fucking retard?

why don't you indstall gnu/linux?

Im a university student u fag. Im not a fucking NEET manchild like Sup Forums normies. Also i'd rather care about my GPA than fucking viruses.
>Samefagging

>It just asked me to allow permission to install svhost.exe and svhost isn't ransomware
>Well time to fresh install win10 i guess

Not even Windows users are this stupid. Shouldn't have pulled back the wizard curtain this early in the thread, you had a few on the hook.

windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-is-svchost-exe#1TC=windows-7

>svhost=svchost

mate if you fell for this your GPA must need a lot of attention, I totally understand

Lol when i said svhost u thought it was svhost. Kys

>getting a ransomware
lol retard.

How could you come here not expecting getting made fun of

You're a dumbass. Seriously.

Lol like as if you never made a mistake when u used a pc. Sup Forums=Sup Forums
Gtfo cancer

OP what caused this, what did you download?

This has been a good lesson in
B A C K U P S
A
C
K
U
P
S

I have NEVER had that happen. That said, even if it DID, I would just reinstall windows, because all my files are backed up daily.

He probably downloaded crap off TPB into a virtual machine just to troll Sup Forums.

>implying some fag trying to write their non-binary hair dye studies thesis has ever even heard of a virtual machine

a mistake != a tragedy
I don't want to believe you're that stupid.

I paid for your ransom here is what it gave me:
bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/decrypted-kaspersky-releases-free-decryptor-for-cryptxxx-ransomware/

he seems legitimately retarded, i know from years living as someone who is retarded

Living with yourself?

That's exactly what the sentence means. English not your strong suit junior?

End task? Kill svchost.exe? Reboot the fucking machine?

You did this to yourself, because you were lazy and stupid.

Please tell me your not a CS major...

Hi. I use GNU-Linux.

Can yout explain what ransomware is? I can't get it on my OS. Kthanx senpai.

You're criticizing someone's knowledge of computers but you think any of those will stop ransomware?

God, what an embarrassing post.

95% of the time it's through a phishing email or Flash exploit.

OP, that looks like TeslaCrypt, which means you're in luck because they closed up shop not too long ago and release the master key. ESET used that to produce a decryptor.

download.eset.com/special/ESETTeslaCryptDecryptor.exe

>windows problems
Why didn't you listen.

Not directly, no. I'm criticizing someone for blindly clicking ok to make something go away.

Honestly, Linux has its own fair share of problems that could lead to this. All you need is an exploit that breaks out of a browser sandbox and then you've got the possibility for ransomware on Linux. Even shit like SELinux probably wouldn't stop it, since your web browser is unprivileged and needs to be able to write to your home directory for downloads. A Firefox extension that encrypts all your local data would be possible as well.

And that's not even including things like writing a malicious sudo alias to .bashrc to get escalation.

Strict selinux blocks firefox from most home directories except Downloads

it even blocks downloads by default though.

That's dependent upon the distro. Most distros don't even include SELinux, let alone in strict mode. One of the things Red Hat did right.

>A malicious sudo alias
And they would just guess my 32 character password?

They don't have to.

alias sudo="/usr/bin/sudo /tmp/rootkit"

>joke's on you, i was only pretending to be retarded!

You are an ignorant, stupid fuck and you deserve to have this happen to you. I feel no sympathy.

holy fuck you're dumb

So much this

You really don't know what you're talking about, do you?

>>Samefagging
Do you even know what that is?

>asked to install svchost.exe
>install svchost.exe
>it isnt ransomware
whats your major user?

whats this?

What is the fastest way to get ransomware in Windows 7, I want to get it on a separate laptop just so I can tell curries to eat shit and surprise them when I have no files that matter.

WINDOWS
I
N
D
O
W
S

what is svchost? Not a windows user isn't it some kind of thing to run .ddl ?