Windows 10 Appreciation Thread /W10/

Let's talk about windows and how we have nothing to hide. Those who come to disrupt our unhidness and peace are Linux users and maybe angry mac users. Come my pajeets and rajeehs let us talk about insider preivews and stuff.

Fuck windows 10, I'm a Windows 7 user btw.

MS Internet Defence Force are a buncha tryhards

Windows 7 user here

Kill yourself OP

Fuck off with your gay botnet shit. I'm moving to Linux after support for Windows 7 ends.

>support
What the fuck do you need support for

I cannot appreciate windows 10 because it is a FUCKING CHORE to put custom visual styles on it.

muh security updates, though I do avoid telemetry and general botnet updates like the plague.

where can i get the crack for windows 10? my mom got it auto updated
i use mac soo... dunno

>I'll totally make a change and put things right. TOMORROW.
Seems to me it would be easier to move over right now than to try and avoid every single backported telemetry update they sneak into Win7.

OP is pic related

You can see her entire ass and panties (if she even has any) from behind there. You're waifu is a whore.

Hi my name is Pajeet and Windows 10 is feeding my family that poos in the street.

hi pajeet

do you poo in loo?

Having used both windows and *nix for years at a time, I seriously think Powershell is the superior scripting language. It's consistent, well documented on multiple levels, correctly leverages its level of abstraction to let the user get shit done, and is far more integrated into the underlying OS whole also being extremely modular. *nix shells are a better environment for running other programs in though.

no pan?
no pan!

>using a GIF in 2016

>making a webm that's even worse than the gif

Whatever you say bloatgirl rep.

If they ever make a bio movie about this guy's life Andy Samberg would be perfect fit.

Whoa whoa my dear non-pajeets, no need to get hostile. Now, I understand that Windows 10 maybe be barging in your life like a swat team taking your computer and you laugh as they try to use start x or some shit to crack in your linu--the point is...embrace the windows master race and you too will find joy and excitement trust me I'm a talking anime girl who is the mascot of windows 10 and I approve this message. Now stick out your arm and take this totally harmless botne--er shot provided by Microsoft okay?

Did you just convert his .gif into a .webm? Because that's even worse than using the .gif.

Sounds safe and reputable, thanks.

I'm waiting till the last day t b h

I love windows 10!
I can play games with it!

this desu senpai

Drivers that just werk is nice too.

How much free storage does win 10 reduce after the upgrade from 8?

I'm using vista till april and then I'm getting a macbook. You can't make me use windows 10, shills.

The OS-tans are uninspired and a waste of potential.

>Windows 10 Appreciation Thread
I'd appreciate it if you would fuck off

Has windows 10 fixed the 100% disk usage problems of Windows 8?

How to get win10 LTSB?
It look nice.

is it me or does the guy on the right had a dead leg ?

Please read what LTSB stands for, understand that there are no benefits of you as a user - unless you run a kiosk on old or limited hardware and you need dumbed down windows 10.

I switched to OS X a week ago
Fuck Windows 10

Literally the only good thing about w10 is it´s OS-tan, I like her more than 7-tan.