Jacob Appelbaum, Tranny

Sup Forums worships this asshole. Anyone who's anyone in the infosec scene knows that Jake is a complete charlatan. Every bit of security research he has ever done has basically been him pasting his name onto the work done by some SERIOUSLY talented people.

Find me ONE infosec researcher who ever worked on a project with him twice. Every major infosec paper and project he's ever worked on was just him standing in the room taking credit, doing no actual work.

He's plagiarized code, he's lied about himself and his work. He's taken credit for the work of others. Wherever there is some radical work going on, he just shows up, just like with Wikileaks. He had nothing to do with anything they ever did, but somehow, he's a part of all that?

Who cares if he is accused of rape. First of all, he definitely did whatever he's accused of because he's a lying scum bag. Second of all, he's done so much other BS shit in the infosec world that anyone out there who thinks he's a hero immediately shows they know nothing about the "scene." If you can even call it that anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vILAlhwUgIU
news.ycombinator.com/item?id=11831629
blog.torproject.org/blog/statement
youtu.be/KJValv4YQcY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm gonna rape you for posting this.

t. Jake

any source?

Citations needed.

>Sup Forums worships this asshole.
Since when? No one has ever mentioned him on here.

This

>Sup Forums worships this asshole
>appelbaum
lolwat? I didn't even know who he was until I watched citizenfour, and I've been on Sup Forums for 3 years

literally never heard about him until you just posted about him, irony

>no source
>unbased claims
>"rape"
sage in all fields

Hey, Jake.

we had an entire thread about this yesterday

the "people" who accused him of rape are a bunch pick haired SJWs with 0 credibility

somebody just wants him out of the way

top newfag

youtu.be/vILAlhwUgIU

This thread reminds me of people who just start talking and asking you questions about something they were thinking about in their head for the last hour and you're like "nigger, what are you even talking about."

Hello fellow disinformation operatives.

Your new world order using the SJW and third wave feminists won't work. Everyone is catching up to your scheme, you better an hero, cause your world's about to shake in the soon future.

and...

E V I D E N C E . . .

is nowhere to be found. (good try smearing)

Oh good another name to add to my filter list if there's going to be this many shitposting/bait threads about the guy.
I am going to start reporting these shitty "unmasking" posts because they're fucking retarded. Fuck off, kys, etc.

Jakepost once again. Only he would get this assmad.

Does he like sticking apple sized butt plugs in his ass?

>youtu.be/vILAlhwUgIU
wat

Those SJW freaks were fucking hiliarous. "HE'S RAPED UP HIS LAST RAPE FOR THE LAST TIME!!!". As if accusing him of just raping someone one time wasn't enough, they had to run around screaming that he's raped multiple people and there's a conspiracy to sweep it all under the rug. Fucking SJWs, man.

It's hittin' the HACKER NEWS. news.ycombinator.com/item?id=11831629

NSA: Got'em

tfw no pinkhaired catastrophic cryptocunt femdomdarknet gf

You aren't self-flagellating nearly hard enough to attract one of those.

>moderate islam.jpg

pls tell me that's not the turkish slav babbie

reddit newfags

yes because academia involves every researcher working separately on their own theories and studies and any consideration of the ideas of others is automatically to be labeled as plagiarism. It's fun to make things up as well without citing examples because no one would know better on a gook toon board

Fuck off, JTRIG.

Fuck off and smear ISIL or something else useful instead. Fucking NATO niggers.

Even on the tor website he was listed as advocate, first, developer last.
His github activity is 90% issues, 10% merges and commits, of which almost all is config files.
His twitter has always been nothing but SJW anarchist-cuck "wahh fuck the police" social posturing.

I'd be paranoid if he were *important*, but he was just a handsome figurehead.

This

On the world cup preliminaries you don't win by scores but by points gathered across matches.

NSA / gchq Fucking kill you are s'elves

Oh look, Tor has issued a statement. blog.torproject.org/blog/statement

Remember, folks, the lady who runs Tor used to run the EFF. She is awesome. Call SJW all you want, but this lady won some major victories when she headed the EFF. She does not take any shit.

The fall of Tor. It is safe to say agencies and undercover feminist ops have compromised Tor.

COM
O
M
P
R
O

M
I
S
E
D

youtu.be/KJValv4YQcY

^ With statements like the ones Appelbaum said here, no wonder disinformation ops have activated... LOL Shari and the Tor devs showed their true colors. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA.

Shari sucks The Guardian's dick

Yeah. As tough as Jake talks, and as much as he stands up to the government, why would he step down from his post at Tor and not fight it?

>implying rape exists
>implying rape accusations don't make you more attractive to women

Oh well, no matter how it turns, we need an Internet 2.0 that's not Tor already. Not american based.
I dream a world of meshnets, but I know I'll die before seeing that

How can one person alone fight ALL the scum in Tor?

Women make false accusations of rape and EVERYONE listens. A man defends himself, automatically lies. Thats "male privilege".

>EFF
>Electronic Feminist Front
Into the trash it goes

Fighting Big Brother is cakewalk compared to fighting Big Sister.

Against rape accusations, you can't win. Even if you're proven innocent, you'll forever be marked as a pariah and relentlessly hounded by SJWs.

This is nearly as funny as when NSA tried to smear mike Perry as a pedo a few years ago. Tor obviously too solid to take out through technical means so they have to resort to this

Just grow a pair and tell them
>Yes I rape all the women! Lmao!

Hold frame and watch them kneel and start sucking your cock. If you apologize or deny it or cry when wearing a shirt with pinup girl art that your female friend made you wear, you appear weak and the sjw wolves will eat you alive. If you just proudly say you're the biggest baddest rapist around they'll back off and their won't be a single dry pussy for as far as the eye can see.

a-at least big brother (sometimes) respects things like "due process" and "innocent until proven guilty" right guys? h-heh...

>tfw SJWs are more tyrannical than big governments

Whoever made the fake Github site took it down. Why take it down unless it was nothing but false allegations, I wonder.

Github terms of service violation.

Daily reminder "Jacob Appelbaum" is CIA. His "character" is now being retired.