Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CJ_HTABr7hA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He has no social life

jokes on you, i have both of those and i still have no social life

Bruh. Are you me?

He has real life

That person sure is an interesting one.
Don't have facebook or even twitter myself though I'm not brave enough to stop using whatsapp.
Definitely would make hot sex to that person.

I'd probably hang out with them and post board games and vidya. Jewbook is cancer.

>if attractive
omg he's so mysterious if ugly
He's such a loser!

I don't have facebook, twitter, whatsapp, skype or any other social networking accounts. Except, maybe, for Google+, technically I'm in Google+ because Google Drive account is universal for Google services.

"seems like a cool guy"

Tryhard fedora neckbeard autist

kek

/thread

>tfw what few friends I have left won't communicate through anything but normiebook
I'm considering building a VM for the one purpose of using facebook, probably in conjunction with Tor or a VPN, because I'm concerned my current privacy measures don't go far enough in protecting me from the all-seeing zuck.

sad but true

A few girls at work don't have facebook for various reasons, I think it's fairly acceptable to not have one now, likewise for whatsapp.

I could probably tell that you have no social life without you needing to say that.

>I think it's fairly acceptable to not have one now
Not really. There are some companies who insist on their employees to have a facebook account.

loser with no friends. I can talk from personal experience

They sound like terrible places to work at

I don't have time to judge people over trivial shit like that.

It's becoming more normal among normies to not have a facebook

"I do have a Reddit account tho"

Stubborn neckbeard with absolutely no irl friends.

I'm 34, the only people who are my age and still use Facebook are either tryhard loners still creeping around girls or people who think they are still 16. Literally nobody I know uses it.

Sounds like a cool dude who understands the value of actual human interaction

My two cents:
I R C is serious business

my mom is in her 60s and had to make one because all her friends from work use it

fat neckbeard pedofphile loser that should be arrested

I deleted Facebook and Instagram months ago. I don't even know what whatsapp is. I'm getting rid of my shitty smartphone when my contract expires.

It's harder to get laid. That's about the only difference.

how does one get laid while avoiding software and services that don't respect your privacy?

moot pls leave

>25+ general
sorry but am i on Sup Forums?
go back to /r9k/ you fucking loser

Make that her. I'm a femanon and have neither facebook nor whatsapp account (; I do use VKontakte and Skype though, as anyone else here where I live.

A lot of adults don't. Majority of social network users are fucking millennials and teenagers.

He's a loser and probably a pedophile

whatswhat?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

gtfo underage fag

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee

I still remember the day my college forced me to signup to facebook.

Ja tebya ljublju

i don't understand the correlation

is it possible that you're projecting?

What ass backward "college" do you go to

Normies are running away from Facebook and using shit like SnapChat instead. You should be fine.

Pedophiles are creeps therefore dont have Facebooks.

>Normies

Just teenagers, who all use snapchat and kik. 25+ is all on facebook.

I had a course that required me to sign up for a few different social media sites and friend/whatever my professor.

Never again.

if anything a creep would have facebook so he can view peoples photos, you aren't making much sense

ITT: Le wrong generation xDD

Our le society is doomed D: omg what r we old fucks gonna do

Just be extremely confident about being disconnected from the grid. Anti-capitalist attitudes like that can get you laid with berniefag vegan granola girls. Just say you also like trees and stop flushing the toilet after you pee.

why are 25+ threads common across /r9k/, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and now Sup Forums?
i have been lurking the web for awhile i promise.. and i am 24

can't i be in the club?

Neither are you, pedo. I bet you encrypt your hdd

I bet none of you read newspapers.

How old is everyone here?

>Anti-capitalist attitudes like that can get you laid with berniefag vegan granola girls
I suspect the Gary Johnson sticker on my car would cause me difficulties

Instead of reading newspaper i read news articles online. It's much more convenient.

m8 m8 m8 accept your condition and seek help before you do something stupid

>why are 25+ threads common across /r9k/, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and now Sup Forums?

People using Sup Forums 10 years ago are still here. 2006 was 10 years ago.

I do.
Just renewed the subscription actually.

Take the log out of your own eye before removing the speck out of someone elses eye :)

tfw I don't have any social media account, the only infos you can find of me online are studies related.

god fucking dammit man.
i want off and i want off NOW

Facebook is annoying and pointless to use, so is social media in general.

While whatsupp is too useful to not to have.

>2006 was 10 years ago
wew.

It feels a lot less, but a decade is decade.

Loser virgin detected

Same, worse is we only used it 2 times. Glad I dropped out.

I don't have any social media accounts. People often feel confused and flabbergasted like I am a mutant that doesn't breathe oxygen or some shit.

The next generations don't have an anchor to remain grounded, they are being brought up in a fantasy world with promises of a happy life which will never come. Which is why so many unemployed millennials.

just like me

I value my privacy.

i don't, and i am a neet

youtube.com/watch?v=CJ_HTABr7hA

i use twitter and snapchat only, and i have no social life, but it doesn't really matter in 2016 anyways

NEET is the true redpill, whether you have a facebook or not

Another non-Facebook here
I think we've hit or passed peak Facebook

yea,i think the peak was 2014 imo

Not really, the traffic has shifted from developed to third world countries. The number of niggers and arabs using failbook and other cancerous apps on smart phones is increasing. All day I see posers sitting in cafes and parks taking selfies and posting cringe on their accounts.

been lurking 9 years and this is my very first post

did you even read the OP...

>caring what other people think

You faggot stop talking shit about sysadmin-kun.
He is super cute!

Kek, I've literally never had a Facebook in my real name, nor a Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, Whatsapp, or anything.

No friends crew

he is cool

neckbeard paedophil autist loser

which one do you use the most with fake names?

Not everyone is like you dude. You don't need Facebook or Twitter to have a girlfriend.

what do you need

there is nothing wrong with being a virgin tho

I don't even know what whatsapp is.

Don't be a fucking social outcast.

I have neither facekike or wasteapp, I do however have a snap. Why you require more online "social interaction" then lewds is beyond me.

Money. Every fat old rich bastard has a hot wife from Europe or some exotic place. They get more pussy than anyone. Money is a pussy magnet.

Oh shit I just realised I'm 25.

step one is to stop being autistic and blend in with the normies if you wanna get laid.

>tfw haven't had a facebook since I was in highschool
How does it feel? It feels good
I'd much rather put up with the festering pieces of shit on Sup Forums than well meaning normies on facebook.

:3

this

>wasteapp
Ha, I like. I might use this in the future.

Get ye gone pedo scum!

Why is whatsappp considered social media
it's literally sms via internet

Botnet, owned by faecesbook, asks for your phone number, gathers all your contacts, etc..

>been lurking 9 years and this is my very first post

Geez, can you wait a little bit more before posting? Fucking newfags...

Who cares
Do you have autism?

>botnet
is a bunch of computers connected to one for malicious purposes
>asks for your phone number
which is the best way to prove your identity and prevent fakes
>gathers all your contacts
how else are you going to send them messages, duh

>prove your identity
why is it so important? software from good old internetâ„¢ age had no "identity checks" and yet people were able to not fall into anything stupid

>how else are you going to send them messages, duh
software could store them locally

Now when i think about it, facebook is a serious threat when it comes to frauds. Create new e-mail, new facebook account, fill it with some kind of friends(add everyone from random college year) and there you go, new person is born. Before social networks happened, it was way harder to pretend to be someone else, now you can easily fake as much evidence as you want and you can be sure random person who wants to check you will fall into it.

Maybe, a little, I don't know for sure.

>is a bunch of computers connected to one for malicious purposes
Which, in this case, gathering information for the US govt

>which is the best way to prove your identity and prevent fakes
I'm sorry, what? I only need to probe my identity to people that I care, not to anyone.

>how else are you going to send them messages, duh
Does your carrier provider gathers your SIM card number and shares it with everyone? NO!

>Femanon
>cares about privacy
how fat are you?

I weight 52 kg and I'm 1.75m tall (: