Playing overwatch on high settings

>playing overwatch on high settings
>everything's fine for about 3 matches
>on the 4th in mid-game, I hear a sound almost like a light bulb breaking from my computer and it shuts off
>figuring it won't turn on but try to anyway
>broke.jpeg

Can anyone help me solve this problem? I took the side cover off my computer and I have no idea what I'm looking at.

I'll provide some pictures if needed/asked for and any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

It's probably a popped capacitor in your power supply.

Not your tech support Sup Forumsiddie

Get out tripfag

Psu fuse shat itself?

Take off the sidepanel and sniff around in the case to see where it smells burnt. Because there's going to be something burnt.

So I'm guessing the power supply at the bottom needs to be replaced?

it probably this. Did you cheap out on your power supply?

FUCK OFF

Had that happen, it was the shitty rosewill psu I had. Luckily it didn't hurt anything, I replaced it with a seasonic and never had a problem again

This
Or on the motherboard
Let the search commence

WE TOLD YOU NOT TO CHEAP OUT ON THE POWER SUPPLY NIGGER

Chill with your shit, OP is just retarded.

Op here, r8 my power supply

>Soy
>Tech

TOP KEK

Solytek are a respectable brand op replace your south bridge

>playing ANY blizzard game

Literally trash players

I think he missed

probably your PCs light bulb blew up, replace it.

Hello Jordan i missed you since desktop threads are banned ;_;

notice to namefags: Sup Forums will not cure your loneliness.

I still post in desktop threads daily.

>tripfag

Unplulg and Take your PSU out and short the startup pins to ground with a paper clip, that should start it up without the computer plugged in, if it doesn't work then you know what broke.

Hopefully your PSU didn't take out your whole system with it.

I miss the REAL Jordan.

I renember you with a very very great monochrome desktop, can you post it the configs pl0x?

Replace that awful abomination that dares to call itself a power supply and get a fucking Cooler Master or Corsair one

buy a proper power supply you dingus

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

>Soly

>I took the side cover off my computer and I have no idea what I'm looking at.
He more likely cheaped out on his prebuilt

1. Stop playing vidya
2. throw your computer where it belongs
3. read a book
4. kys

Hope that helps.

mods are on a hot pockets break, post tracer

>you will never be her and shit yourself while wearing those leggings
why live

Console players

at least I can fap every day to dat ass

prebuilt pc from alienware?