What are the Sup Forums approved youtube artists?

what are the Sup Forums approved youtube artists?

hickok45

TechYESCity

life is good

Fpbp

techno buffalo

LGR and maybe Rossman

AdoredTV

LinusTechTips

Ive seen this guy somewhere.

vwestlife (autist)
louis rossman (absolute madman)

"Artists"
I think you ment to say Autists

louis rossman is pretty good. his content is mainly philosophical vids and macbook repairs

There's only one thing that is worse than Youtube, and that would be Youtubers.

This guy is never going to get married. One day we will find out his secrets.

he did an autist shit all over the video where Linus baked a video card to fix it. he may do it for a living, but if a guy can save a few bucks by baking a video card to fix it, don't piss all over a parade. I did it for my gf's dad's acer laptop - one of those ones with a dedicated video card, thing was like a miniature version of a desktop card. it looked, dare i say it: cute. baked it in the toaster oven, and fired up pretty decently. But Rossman likes to dump on people who would rather not pay guys like him to do reflows, and do it for free without thousands of bucks in equipement like him.

I dunno, having a pair of small flesh eating worms inserted into your urethra would suck pretty bad too.

why a pair of them instead of just one? one would be just as bad

Terry Davis

I like Wendell from that tech syndicate channel, he seems to know his stuff.

LGR, EEVblog, chryosran22, the 8bit guy

tekthing and rossman is ok, massive tools sometimes

linushill and technobuffalo are pure trash

One cannot breed.

Techmoan is okayish when he's not doing camera reviews. I like his obsolete media format reviews.

>it's a car tech video

His need was that limits says it "fixes" it, when really it's only temporary.

i grew up with a lot of the media he showed off (we had a CED player at my grandparents), as well as i worked in a TV Station part time growing up, so obscure home media always fascinated me (would love to see him do a video on the U-Matic player, we had one there that was for news clips, tapes were the size of textbooks.) he has a variety as well, which is good

techsource

>artists

Isn't that the guy that got fucked by his co-host? I think his name was Luke or something.

Marquez Brownlee's videos are really crispy. Not great content but very well made.