TFW my job as a programming team leader which I have done for 20 years was taken over by Pajeet and now I have to work...

>TFW my job as a programming team leader which I have done for 20 years was taken over by Pajeet and now I have to work retail

we told you not to poo in that loo
now a pajeet has you feeling bloo

You don't have to work retail. If you truly worked for 20 years in a leadership role you should have no problem getting some sort of job with good advancement.

This

just get a job as a team leader in a different company?
what the fuck are you doing OP?

>just get a job as a team leader in a different company

lol. What retards.

this, OP is a faggot,

plus indians worked harder, you deserve it

Who the fuck puts Pajeet in charge of leadership?

Google, Microsoft half of silicon valley

ohpee had the same job for 20 years

They put immigrated Pajeet in charge.
From my own experience Pajeets in India are literally hell to work with

U deserved it if ur 20 years of skills took you to retail

But seriously OP, why not work as freelancer? There are enough sites out there with that you don't even need acquisition work to aquire projects

>>Have gov job in database management and network tec.
>>tired of fed regs so go to work privet corp
>> get replaced by pajeet over and over
>>try to go back to old gov job. Pajeet there too.
>>now i work as a security guard for a tenth of what i once made.

19 years I rounded up.
Programming is no longer a safe career for a white man,for the last 4-5 years I've seen nothing but women and Indians with the odd Asian getting onto my team. Get out while you can. Programming is not a career anymore.

No career in the private sector is safe.

No career is safe. Hasn't been that way for at least 15 years. How did you not realize this? None of us expect to work for one company our whole lives.

Web science is safe. Too new for pajeets to even know about. Get in NOW. There is no career I repeat no fucking career for us in programming anymore.

Maybe you are just a loser that thinks he deserves a job just because?

Fell for the comp sci meme.
Finished last, get passed over for Pajeet and women in all my interviews.
I think I might just kill myself desu.

>Work in the same field for 20 years
>Does not use his knowledge and experience to start his own business
>Does not use his existing contacts and customer base and divert them to his own business

There is no cure for niggers. Job is a temporary stop over till you get the tools you need to build your own empire.

I do. All people have the right to survival. Food costs money, so I have the right to money, meaning a job.

I have far more experience than you. If that's your attitude I have bad news for you about your career choices. Programming got shaky very quickly and for a youngun like you all I can say is good luck. Truly.

the fact that you stayed in a single company all this time is fucking stupid in itself

why did you never strive for greener pastures? was it really so great?

we need more h1b, goyim!

>All people have the right to survival.

No they don't.

Then sterilize everyone except the people whose children do have the right to survival.

>nothing but women and Indians
How about trying actual programming instead of webdev?

>tumblr photo
well there you go, no wonder you got replaced

no people do not have the right to survival

I think what he meant was that everyone has a right to try, not to win.

actually you don't,

what is natural selection?

once robot jobs increase, you will see heavy decrease in population

nobody has a right to survival in you do not work or provide something

I'm in comp sci at uni, 2nd year and half my class are girls.
What are you smoking?

Cute girls? Nerdy girls? I want to make babies with a smart girl so I can transfer my knowledge properly.

>I'm in comp sci at uni, 2nd year and half my class are girls.

Shit uni lad.

population will boom as nobody has to work, and the produce of the robots is shared with everyone equally, so there is no dear of a shortage if you have multiple kids

haha, you're wrong as fuck

i guess time will tell

This. Everyone has a right to try, but even more important is having the freedom to fail. That being said I would do whatever is necessary in my community to ensure no one goes without. It doesn't take much to make a difference and I wish more would try - a single 30 minute span of volunteer work at a local nonprofit can change lives including your own. Even something like an animal shelter is hugely appreciated. Volunteering imo is the best way to defer federal government growth.

@all the people studying webdev

Why not studying ITSec? It has and will always be there and even as mediocre pentester you are guaranteed to find a job. And on top: I have seen not even a single Panjeet pentester

So why has population only skyrocketed with the advent of other machines/doctrines? Everything works itself out in one way or another, but I do not see depopulation as a likely outcome. As you said, time will tell.

People from trade schools, people who know statistics, data analysis and PMP are the most employable in today's market. Knowledge of mathematics and statistics can help you enter most jobs including Finance which is where you make big money. What are you people doing with your lives?

>So why has population only skyrocketed with the advent of other machines/doctrines

not in any countries that have the most advanced technologies.

I make $24/h stocking shelves in a grocery store it ain't so bad mate. I get paid to exercise and flirt with all the milfs that are shopping. Seriously you won't believe how many attractive older ladies there are in your town till you work in a grocery store, they come literally in droves.

we are in a huge bubble, and it will pop eventually

trillions of debt, and nobody is going to invent robots so they can give to people for free

population has skyrocket because subhumans in africa just keep having seks because they are low IQ monkeys

once google self driving cars replace all drivers,i think that is when huge job losses are going to begin

Harvard is shit?

>All people have the right to survival

>I am a retard who can't work a job fit for an adult
I bet you will vote trumo too redneck fag. Kys

I am doing nothing with my live. I am already working, so I am pretty save.

But you are right to some degree. Data analysts are most employed at the moment. But those jobs need specific knowledge to be hired and thats why they are inquired. It mainly needs a college degree in some subject (biology, chemistry, business economics, etc.) and also experience in mathematics and IT.
So there are few candidates and the price for them rises

I'm glad there aren't that many pajeets in my countries IT sector.

Well, unless you count offsite stuff.

I have been interviewing many """senior software engineers""" (cs bsc/msc from ivy leagues, berkeley, ucla, etc.) during the last couple of months and couldn't find any decent candidate yet, so we still have to pay a few developers in Taiwan to do some simple back-end shit. We tried to get a visa for one of them (not h1b) but the dude didn't get it...
I personally don't give a fuck about politics, but I just don't want to keep doing stupid whiteboard problems tbqh

>tfw that is my fetish

Shame I'm so unattractive.

I suck at math so most trade educations are locked out for me.

That and I didn't take the right classes in HS.

Eugenics is always a good idea.

>2016
>still not building a wall

Get to it

I am working in Finance and since everything is running on software with algorithms, our job is data crunching to forecast risk and returns. Mathematics is at the heart of every major lucrative field, I only realized that when I entered the industry.

White men are getting cucked from all sides.

>You can't get a gf, cause they all have AIDS from Tyrone
>You can't get into that school because an azn has a higher SAT score than you
>You can't even flip burgers cause Pablo and Maria are willing to work for pennies
>And now the last bastion of the white nerd, software development, has been completely dominated by Pajeets

You’re confusing natural selection with a social one. Being good in your cubicle jerb pushing papers doesnt make you fit for survival elsewhere.

Whites and Japanese are the only innovators who start businesses and engineer new technology. If they take a backseat, progress will stagnate. These companies are making a huge mistake putting short-term profits above sustained growth.

>and Japanese

Lol no

this. Programmers that graduated 10+ years ago are guaranteed decent jobs till retirement.

The ones that got royally screwed are the ones that graduated like 5-7 years ago, before CS and programming became such a meme.

They were actually invested and now code monkey normies with no real interest or passion will take their jobs and drop the wages to breadcrumbs.

After this response I will abandon thread.

But what I find most chuckleworthy is, when some people on facebook post in the comment section of images with mathematical equations: "When do I need this ever in life?"
And those people are basically always working in low budget jobs or learned at school of live

The only way to ensure that is to be a decent father. It is easier to do that if your baby-momma isn't a fucking moron though. Personally I will settle for a 5 in the looks if she is a 10 mentally. Doesn't matter though because I am going to blow my brains out tomorrow night.

>Japanese
>innovators

Stop watching anime you fucking waste

>interview senior software engineers
>expect them to know from detail something only fresh college grads will know
You test whiteboard problems on new grads. You test technology and design for experienced software engineers.

neural network trading will probably be 90% of all trades in a couple of years

where do i start to learn this stuff?

i was watching some MIT opencourseware videos on artificial intelligence the other day, but idk what i really need to know

modern machine learning is pretty cool but i wouldn't trust a neural net based hedge fund with a nickel

yup

biggest regret education-wise is not taking more math classes in college. it's harder to learn that on the fly than programming bullshit

well you're missing out then

neural nets are sensitive to and unpredictable with strange input, which is the last time a finance algo needs to shit itself

This. Japanese traditional culture is anti-innovation. If it weren't for the West, they would still be stuck in the stone age.

If they're experienced, they should at least know what newbies know.

>>You can't get into that school because an azn has a higher SAT score than you
affirmative action exists

Sure, on a high/mid-level details. But to code it out on the whiteboard on the spot? That's expected of fresh grads, but not experienced software devs.
Do you still know how to do [insert specific Calculus problem from textbook page 713 problem #74]?

i would invest in one if i could

I should have become a doctor like my sister instead of falling for the CS meme

>she makes $240k/year, gets 6 weeks of vacation, and guaranteed job security because of the AMA

You can go to India and get a senior programming job and train pajeets

>america

lmao. Feels good to be working at a company with white males only. The shit we talk about would get you lynched in the USA.

Are we really getting cucked though or are 'we' cucking ourselves?

In my experience, white male nerds are massive manginas and will do anything to work around women, that's why we have all these initiates to get women into IT. Look at all the major "white male" tech "geniuses" who created big businesses - what did they really create? They created massive organisations worth billions which women could just colonise in a moment, so you have companies like Google and Yahoo and pretty much ANY large IT company which become SJW-focused, women-hiring, yuppie warehouses.

The whole tech industry is build around this idea of stroking male achievement in the interest of making women's lives easier.

Can you really get away with saying offensive things just because there are no women or non-whites around? Aren't any of the males whipped, or any of them anti-racists?

>being this cucked

Yes, let's just ignore several decades of history and act like the tech industry started two years ago. You're an idiot. If what you're saying was true it would have happened already.

Pajeets are bad at law fortunately

pajeets for whatever reason now have more CS degrees than before. didn't Intel just import a bunch of H1Bs and fire the whites?

Should I immigrate to Canada?

Yes.

canada is importing pajeets + other asians including middle eastern muslims at 5x the rate US is.

>Yes, let's just ignore several decades of history and act like the tech industry started two years ago. You're an idiot. If what you're saying was true it would have happened already.

What would have happened already? Sorry, can you clarify what you're saying here?

>tfw graduated over 2 years ago in CS
>tfw still don't have a programming job

CS or engineering? Is programming really being dominated by poo in loos or is this a meme?

>People have a right to survival.

No. They do not.

If you're relegated to retail after getting laid off for a Pajeet then you probably deserved to be laid off in the first place. You probably should have spent some time continuing your education as opposed to letting it stagnate enough that nobody will hire you even with 20 years of experience.

but the goyim isn't!!!

They are bad at computing fortunately

actually, real asians, i.e. not the shit from south asia, also get fucked over because despite often being first or second generation immigrants they don't qualify for any of the "diversity" programs for shitskins.

medicine is the only safe choice. i regret not going into nursing (lol male nurse), pharmacy, or optometry every fucking day.

Did you do any internship or big projects?