Woman Steals Drone - GoPro Records It Al

youtube.com/watch?v=MEKafiDxhCc

Hey Sup Forums,
why do people not like drones or are against them?

I can't think of any reason why.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YIGRRRcuvQw
photographyisnotacrime.com/2016/06/southern-california-woman-steals-drone-then-lies-about-it-exposed-by-drones-camera/
linkedin.com/in/lisa-manfredi-4123442b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is it autonomous
or is it remote controlled
this pisses me off so badly

What a dumb bitch, should have been arrested for theft

youtube.com/watch?v=YIGRRRcuvQw

AROUND WOMEN/BITCHES, NEVER RELAX

>Women being irrational manipulative pieces of shit like always
What else is new?

i don't even

I don't get the appeal of drones but i'm not against them.

dunno

this scratches the surface

where I live, people shoot them out of the sky with rifles because redneck gov't paranoia THEYRE SPYING ON MEEE

so basically
>live in a city, illegal to fly
>live by good fields, too many retarded hicks to fly

it's a shit hobby just buy more computer hardware

Fuck dronefaggots, can't wait for the FAA to ban them completely.

Drones are sexist, duh.

I flew RC planes for a good 5 years before drones became a thing, and back then we had to be members of an AMA club and fly only at that field ONLY under 5000 feet (which never happened)

nobody in that club did FPV. It was all line of sight and we never bothered anyone

do you have a problem with that? if you don't, would you have a problem with that same scenario but with quadcopters and cameras instead of line of sight? It's really not that different

It's not like quads were introduced and we scrambled to make laws about them. They fall under all the same laws as the rest of aeromodeling

>why do people not like drones or are against them?
I don't like flying spy cameras. Fortunately full scale helicopters and aircraft are not accessible for the general public, so they're not much of an issue. Drones are stupidly cheap and any douchebag can buy one off the internet.
The lady in the video is a crazy cunt btw.

I'd say that a lot of hate for them stems form the fact that many people simply don't want to be filmed by them.
I know I sure as hell wouldn't want to have one of these buzzing around my house, being filmed by some damn youtuber.
Still stealing them or shooting them down is a retarded move.

> It's really not that different

This situation is completely different from that RC stuff.
Why?
Because now the general public has an access to this stuff, they're also affordable and considered mainstream enough for people to buy by the thousands.
Not to mention they're easy enough for even the most retarded of people to fly.

RC stuff has always had that nerd stigma going for it, so it has always remained as a small time club related activity.
The userbase couldn't be more different when compared to drones. They're flown by everyone everywhere.

Also not that long ago, some fucknuggets were flying one near an airport.
Face it, there are tons of people out there who just walk into the store, buy one of these and then go full retard with them.
It's only a matter of time till new laws are being made to restrict their usage.

Whirring piece of shit wouldn't stop bugging me so I taught that mechanical bastard a lesson.

Just because one woman is being an idiot doesn't mean they all are.

>flying spy cameras

what about that spy camera you carry in your pocket that constantly streams to the NSA?

>if you're gonna be a paranoid cockmongler, be paranoid about the right things

those laws exist, they are literally illegal to fly everywhere except FAA certified aeromodeling clubs and locations where you have to be a member

idk RC isn't a nerd thing where I live so much as an old guy thing. 90% of the members were retired vets, and I was the youngest one there by at least 20+ years whenever I flew

a good compromise might be to require membership before purchase. In other words, hobby shops would be required to see your AMA card and know what field you plan to fly it at. But it doesnt work that way, because it's perfectly legal to purchase a quad and never fly it and never me a member

True but women in general are manipulative and pieces of shit. I should know, I've dated them.

HA HA HA OH WOW

You've obviously never spent more than an hour around modern """women""".

They're all backstabbing, vain, loudmouthed whores. There's probably about 2% of the female population that is decent.

what a psycho

I doubt you've been with a woman other than your mother.

>what about that spy camera you carry in your pocket that constantly streams to the NSA?
Most people aren't walking around filming everything around them. Drone pilots are.

do you really want to do this?

I have kissed over 12 women
received handjobs from 4
had intercourse with 3
bareback with 1

satisfied?

no you fucking idiot im talking about people wiretapping to spy on YOU through your cameraphone

every time you pull out your phone, you are filming for gov't databases all over the world

Why should I believe you when you're acting like a bitter neckbeard.

Wait until you get into the real world, kid. Maybe once you have a job, you'll see what I mean.

Stop thinking with your dick for three seconds and you'll see how useless 98% of women are.

I wish I was there, I would've actually beaten the shit out of her.
If only.

>every time you pull out your phone, you are filming for gov't databases all over the world
Yeah, nah. Your battery would run dry in an instant if this was the case. Conversations, texts, and any available location data is recorded. Your camera is not being used a 24/7 livecam or some shit like that.

because it doesn't fucking matter
this is the TECHNOLOGY BOARD and you want me to prove how many women i've been with because...?

the occasional still image goes unnoticed

>
>do you really want to do this?
>I have kissed over 12 women
>received handjobs from 4
>had intercourse with 3
>bareback with 1
>satisfied?

Found the problem, you are impying that girls are only sex objects, So no, I dont believe you, even that "score" is lame tho

>Because now the general public has an access to this stuff
They could access it before, what the fuck are you talking about?

>the occasional still image goes unnoticed
Post some evidence.

well it's real. forget to mention
>blowjob from 3
also I'm in a long-term going on 2 year relationship

You're thinking of straight women

google applebaum, isnt this supposed to be the paranoid board anyways?

A combination of low IQ and sensational headlines in this case.

Would be different if they were on the woman's private property, of course.

>do you really want to do this?
>I have kissed over 12 women
>received handjobs from 4
>had intercourse with 3
>bareback with 1
>satisfied?
Autism.

/x/ and Sup Forums are the paranoid schizophrenia boards.

>google applebaum
Does not suffice. Provide some actual evidence that modern phones are frequently snapping pictures and sending them off.

wrong. Bipolar disorder

>she starts crying when she calls the cops

CANT

Due to the prices, no they didn't really have access to these things before.
Also only specialized stores sold RC stuff.
I can only name about 2 stores in my entire city which sell hobbyist RC stuff and I live in the capital city.
Also those stores are very small time and close pretty early.

I don't call that widely available for the general public.
Especially compared to the current situation, which is basically every larger store selling drones for prices that practically everyone can afford.

the /fucko/ threads would be alive 24/7 if that were the case

this upsets me

or all the fucko posters got v& and you never heard about it again

i'm joking, but do you see the 'wacko conspiracy' road we're going down together?

Why didn't he just fuck her?

>Due to the prices
You could buy a cheap R/C airplane for less than a couple hundred dollars, they did.
>Also only specialized stores sold RC stuff.
Yea, nah, you could find all kinds of shit on eBay or Amazon.
>I don't call that widely available for the general public.
What you call it doesn't matter. The fact is that R/C aircraft were widely available to the public and have been since at least the late 1990s. I would say it wasn't when it was guys buying parts off the internet and making their own airframes in their garages, but not after that time.

still not convinced this site isn't just me and an AI that posts a lot.

both of you are autistic, please stop

Most of them are. You don't see men pulling this shit because usually you learn there is a responsibility for your actions from a young age. For example, if you assault someone, they will probably assault you back. Women are protected by the idea that men should never hit women, so they never learn that important life lesson. What makes it worse, they act like children and begin crying if things don't go their way.

if you want a timestamped dick you're not gonna get it from me laddie

Just put some grenades on it and drop them if they start to shoot at it.

I had RC cars and an RC boat around 15 years ago. I also grew up poor, so it's not like it was out of reach for the average person if my parents could scrape together the $100 to get me one for a Christmas present.

Why would it take them that long to get to the drone? Some fat ass diabeetus got there first. Dont leave your property unattended.

That score card is shit, and I have no idea why you post an embarrassing thing, its not even making a point. You can still stick your dick in the crazy like most beta faggots (you).

Preach that shit, nigga.

They're flying FPV. They've got goggles and see through their drone remotely. So they were most likely quite far away from the drone when it crashed.

because most people, when shooting at drones, place themselves directly below and shoot straight up at them

yeah, but im not a virgin and wasn't that the original accusation?

>USA

Literally a shithole filled with fat feminists.

>not toys
>lifestyle
I can respect a hobby, but you are delusional if you think they ain't toys.

photographyisnotacrime.com/2016/06/southern-california-woman-steals-drone-then-lies-about-it-exposed-by-drones-camera/

top fucking kek

Are you not allowed to fight back if someone threatens and attacks you like this?

I mean violence doesn't solve any problem, but if she threatens to hurt him + rips his clothing apart, isn't that reason enough to go into slef defense mode?

This is literally not my or anyone elses problem.Have failsafes, or dont be a retard and not be with your property when you're using it.
bu bu bu my immersion!!!!!! This is the most retarded shit i have heard of, be on site with your property.
Do you leave your car open with the keys in it?
Do you leave your bike unchained/remove wheel?
No, you dont, because you're not a retard.
But if you do, where do you live bro? How many miles are on your car? Can i get the key to your sd box and grab the title?

dumb fucking bitch, good job it was filming.

multi kek!

look at that kid, he woud've let her beat him to a pulp if she kept going

what the fuck are you talking about?

Invasion of privacy, extremely noisy and generate wind.

You're using an American made protocall, on a American made network, on an American trans-atlantic pipe, to access an American website. You're consuming American media, you use American programs, and apps. You use American made and developed hardware.

"I am not American"

It doesn't matter how far they are from their property. Are you insinuating that someone is free to steal your car because you're more than 100 feet away from it?

USA USA USA

>he woud've let her beat him to a pulp
Well he seemd like he just "let it happen", because he has everything on video.

I'm not making any accusations, but there are an awful lot of
>How do I unlock X phone
threads these days. I think we might have an influx of culture on the board.

>retards doing retarded shit with their property and then bitching about it when something bad happens.

If my car was unlocked and with the keys in it, yes, it is my fault i didnt secure my property.
Am i saying the theif is doing the right thing? No.But not managing your property is YOU problem not a WORLD problem.

>leave keys in car
>thief steals car
>I'm FPVing as the car
>he doesn't know

You don't even know how erotic it is to roleplay as a stolen car.

This is why you get your drone appraised for whatever the minimum value grand theft requires in your state. Then when someone thinks they are cute by seizing it you inform them that it's a felony.

>invasion of privacy
>public FAA certified aeromodeling parks
okay

do you laugh at people who purchase cars then have them damaged while driving them?
>hahahaha fucking idiots doing retarded shit with their property

>stick your dick in the crazy
You are beta if you can't handle crazy. KEK
Unless you live like in 'murica where they yell rape rape if you don't do as you say, but I think that's still a beta problem.

The "keys" were not in his drone. He had tracking on it and whomever picked it up would be unable to operate it.

If someone takes someone else's property, it's never the fault of the owner of the property. It's the fault of the criminal that decided to take something that they did not own. By your logic, a pack of niggers is free to walk into a store and start liberating them of their stock simply because there were no employees nearby when it happened.

>keys
So the device was not turned on?
How was it flying then?
Something had to have a binary switch of being OFF or ON.

>never fault of the owners
But it is.
If you lose your child,and they go missing, this is child neglect and abandonment. This is your logic.
>niggers
They are free to do so.Is it illegal? Yes, but if they feel the need to, and the store is left alone unsupervised, thats more of an incentive for them do so. Would you go in to a 7-11 with joe redneck with a shot gun on the wall,when he is manning the till? Fuck no.
Would you make a quick grab when hes in the back room? They will.

Don't even bother man, you're speaking to a nigger apologist.

>So the device was not turned on?
How exactly does that matter? You can't use it without the remote, which they don't have. The remote is the "key" and the drone is the "car". Again, nobody should defend someone stealing a car because the owner is away from it.

Are you black by any chance?

>children are property

now you are entering a very strange realm of trolling. i suggest we stop here

He's just building up to "And what I'm saying is you're allowed to have sex with your property"

I'll just be a good goy and buy another macbook because that's what looks good and the normies at university approve

such is life

Holy fucking shit it got me so mad, had to pound my desk. I would have fucking went apeshit after this dumb retarded piece of shit. This guy is Gandi, props to him for staying this calm, probably the best way to deal with this kind of situations if police is involved.

I don't like gnats.

He's just aware that if he did anything he would have ended up in jail. Meanwhile, that woman stole his shit and just went home.

Absolutely disgusting, he got lucky the cop wasn't an absolute retard. But oddly in most of those cases the cop is pretty level headed and intelligent. Idk where the fuck come all those stories with the cowboy cops straight outta the texan shooting range you see in the news.

I am not mad.
I am not angry.
I am ENRAGED.

>fat whore with short hair and a dog
what a surprise

I want to get into FPV, where should I move up from shitty nano wifi FPV? Already got a video transmitter receiver pair, what's a good expendable base to put stuff on?

Already got a walkera ladybird clone, it has shit gyros and holy balls is it hard to fly. Should I just stick with that?

Its just a dumb unarmed woman that has no clue how to fight, even with evidence lawyers can spin shit like excesive violence and other dumb shit like that, he probably got off completley clean by doing it his way.

found her linkedIn. Anybody have the hacked database dump? Maybe we can fuck around with her

>MUH KIDS
cunt genocide when?

>LinkedIn

linkedin.com/in/lisa-manfredi-4123442b
NOW

> RC quadrocopter with an expensive camera and a fancy "geek/techy" name

why do people keep falling for this meme?

This is why I don't like leaving my home. 2 ladies at a gas station yelled at me for like 3 minutes while I pumped my gas because I didn't give them any money.

KEK

Women bullying beta males as usual. If this was Chad StormPenis she would have flirted and asked to be in whatever he was recording.