/csg/ Chink Shit General

There's a anti-shark shitposter with a piss soaked iPhone roaming this gen trying to discredit the popular MIXZA Micro SD's

Final results of the chink shit site poll:
32% Of you prefer to use whatever's cheapest or a combination of sites (Gearbest+AliExpress etc)
43% Of you stick to AliExpress
19% Anons that prefer Gearbest
3% uses FastTech
2% for DealExtreme
1% goes to BangGood

New strawpoll on which /csg/ reviewer is the least "cancerous"
strawpoll.me/10392523/

>News
• Recapping user's review of the Mi Piston Air, Xiaomi's latest earbuds size comparison with the Piston 3 recommends them over Piston 3
• user provides webm comparison of the Kanger vape and EVOD
• USPS runs over user's package breaking his Cree torch USPS very poorly apologizes to him with a letter
• Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro CONFIRMED working on US T-Mobile's 4G LTE using Band 4 also does work on T-Mobile's band 2 LTE • user that bought the Xiaomi Air Purifier is currently busy taking it apart and piecing out the parts that go into it and is impressed with its build quality other anons suggest he reverse engineers the app that it's originally meant to be used with
• user refuses to give AliExpress seller Cathy a 5 star feedback after being refunded and now risks losing her job Cathy was never heard from again • user got his BM-800 starter pack in the mail • user got his new chink shit, among which a Justin Bieber t-shirt • user's having trouble with his $1 soundcard bought off AliExpress takes it apart • user got a bunch of chink shit including a fake Zelda Nendo and a Clone GameBoy posts review of his $8.70 Copy RayBans Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

willmyphonework.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=ec_aPUi_a50
aliexpress.com/item/super-kawaii-rape-alarm/32609060668.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dhgate
alibaba
and taobao

tbrqhwyfamsenpai

They hardly get posted and up until recently nobody bought from TaoBao because it requires several steps and guides to actually make a purchase.

shit, anons, I just got Rock Zircon and now I want those Piston Air.

RIP Cathy

Note 3 Pro bands: what's the situation?

That it might actually work in the US (depending on the carrier you're using)

Read the op dude

It's a pair of headphones. You'll only notice the difference if you a/b them, in which case you're autistic and you have bigger problems than missing out on the latest /csg/ meme.
Just enjoy the ones you have and get the hot new meme then they inevitably die in six months like a female Chinese fetus.

What camera does Unbiased Reviews use?

Is willmyphonework.net/ accurate? Thinking about going with Ringplus (Sprint) or Lycamobile (T-Mobile).

see

Does anyone have that picture of Mitu waiting to use the bathroom? I need it for some pissphone kid picture I'm making.

I'm really tempted to pull the trigger on a Chuwi Hi8. Can anyone who's bought a dual boot tablet share their experiences with me? What tablet is the best deal?

Sorry. I posted to the other old thread. Slowpoke here.

Nikon D5300 with a 18-55mm lense and tripod.
looking at getting a light box and gimble (stabiliser) etc.
I mostly get the lighting down etc in camera then edit via Sony Vegas 13
- I wouldn't recommend Vegas though. It's a bag of shite, going to move over to something else soon I think.

Your pc spec will matter, as I use up around 23-25gb rendering these files on the fly when editing.
Specs;
5820k cpu
980gtx
32GB RAM
Fiio E10k DAC (for mix downs)
beyerdynamic dt770s for playback and mixing down

>Unbiased Tech Reviews having that few votes

He's actually pretty great.

youtube.com/watch?v=ec_aPUi_a50

You're unlikely to get too many side-by-side comparisons here since nobody will have bought both.
I've noticed there are fewer people reporting issues with their Teclast X80s, but that may just be because fewer people have ordered the Teclasts

23-25GB RAM* when rendering

Either Dirty Reviews is ballot-stuffing that poll or there are a lot of people who just voted for him in protest at the removal of the "all Youtube reviews are cancer" option

Sure.

You got a great set up lad, when can we expect some new reviews from you? You order the Piston Air yet?

Aw cheers bud. I'm used to hatred, so when someone says something good I feel like it's coming from a sarcastic place or you've mailed me bunch of your own spit hah

I've got the Cube i7 tablet to review. I'm just mega lazy, once it goes up I'll let you know.
Also got the Rock Zircon headphones in coming (probably arrive next month as there's a team of Asian people rowing them across the ocean)

Or maybe.. just maybe.. anons just like Dirty's videos and Unbiased has been away for a while so not many anons know of his stuff.

Post reattached leg

Lurkers perhaps. I can't see anyone smart enough to solve the captchas taking the view that Dirty Reviews is anything other than an abomination.

Has anyone bought cheap calipers from Ali?

just got my Zircons today
T H [( I )] C C bass

Post unbiased stuff.. Maybe he's just not as faggy when it comes to shilling his vids.

I like Dirty Reviews but 12 votes ever since new OP? This can't be real.

How thick? Like a ghetto booty, or filled with celluloid?

Unbiased Leg Reattachments

He's using the good boy points he amassed from the referral links he spams to pay for a chinese botnet to upvote him straight to the Sup Forums front page.

Just taken this photo for you.
I'm off in next week to get big toe nails removed as they're causing issues. Something to do with me not walking like I used too

>everyday is a new groundhog day of hell

I ordered a chink phone from gearbest over a week ago and chose 4-7 day shipping.

I live in Colorado.

THIS is the bullshit route this phone has taken so far. Why would their 'shipping partner' not have a hub in Cali? This shit flew over Colorado and since has been getting further and further away.

I kinda wish the video guys would tone it down. I read CSG for the wacky mishaps and the dankest new stinky memes, not to watch poorly produced reviews

nice sox

story ?

post toenails

Hah oh God. My leg is becoming something anew, reborn from the ashes...

legit socks, son.

I went to Primark, bought the socks, then the socks went into both my sock drawer and my regular sock rotation.

is there a usb 3.0 dual micro sd card reader?

What happened?

Not ever since the new OP, he had more votes than Unbiased before I posted the link to it.

Piss off, he never posted any referral links in these threads and he even links to AliExpress in one of his more recent videos since it's cheaper there than Gaybeast.

That's rough, I hope the issues they're causing are nothing too bad.

It's a circlejerk. Join in!

Fucking hell, you want the shirt off my back too hah.
I cba taking my socks off. It hurts enough as it is. Use your imagination.

they're basically going to pull both of them at the same time, I'm more worried about that than when I went under 3 times for major surgery.

anything anyone wants reviewing? When I move home to my own place I'm getting the Xiaomi WiFi rice cooker and I'll chart my fluffy rice progress.
maybe I should put celotape around my eyes and put chopsticks in my mouth, go all in to the racism pool. Hip deep

The fuck is this. That's not me

I do own a lot of cool socks from Aliexpress. Il show them on my next video. Some sushi ones. Mona lisa, bananas and pills.
They're infinitely more cheaper than primark like the copycat suggested

They hardly ever post (only when asked to or when they're in the process of making a new video/posting it) it's just the pushback from a certain shitposter against anyone making videos that's reaching autistic levels.

Xiaomi Piston Airs son, since you made those quality reviews on memebuds before.

Likewise, a quick TL;DR please. I was going to say "I hope it was nothing too bad", then actually thought about what I was actually trying to say with that.

Hope... Hope you managed to get some money from whatever caused it?

I'll buy the piston airs now. Just for you.
It'll be a month from now though as you know what shippings like

Finally got confirmation off gearbest they're refunding me for the mipad2 I sent back a month ago.
loving this cube i7. It does get quite hot though.

>it's just the pushback from a certain shitposter

There was a poll
All youtube reviews are shit won by a landslide
Accept that nobody except youtubers wants youtube here (honorary exemption for unbiased tech) and go somewhere else

Motorbike accident.
Compensation wise; is still in progress but I'm looking to get an apartment out of it (maybe) with the money and start a buy-to-let portfolio. Start making some side money from renting

Hopefully...

You want me to preorder the white or black piston air for the review?

Fuck, as someone who wants to get into biking, this stuff sends shivers down me.

Keep up the physio, sweet user!

GUYS MY SHARK IS DEAD :(
IT WON'T TURN ON

have you tried restarting it?

doesn't matter, whichever you prefer

try reformatting it if you haven't yet

Is your iPhone piss soaked by chance?

Is this the beginning of a epic new meme?

Wherever you live. Take a police course in motorbiking. A guy I know swears by it. Makes you a better riding and also faster at taking corners etc. It'd the whole package

would've loved to shown you my bike. It had an attachment for my phone so I could use it as a music player with a Bluetooth helmet and also Google maps etc. Invaluable.

BTW I've just bought the Xiaomi yeelight ( 16 million colors LED light) for some more review material. Looking forward to seeing that under the camera. Bet it looks fab

Start on a small bike and work your way up to a bigger one.
Don't get a sportsbike in your first few years of motorcycling because they encourage dickheadery.
Been motorcycling for about 20 years, never had an accident worth writing about.

>Start on a small bike

That was the plan, while I love the look of sportsbikes, I need to earn that!

>the poll that has a option that promotes shitposting vote wins

Gee wow what a startling outcome that, I'm sure the OP will definitely take it into consideration next time a new thread needs to be made.

Sorted. They're not available until 20th June due to preorder.
I was also going to get the mi band 2 because I want to do hydrotherapy (heil hydro) but the mi band 2 is only splash proof (after a lot of research it shits the bed after sometime in full water)

Hello Pissphone

Ordered Bluedio Q5 bluetooth headphones. I would recommend against them as the sound quality is horseshit. It might be fine as a present for a normie friend or parent, but they are very tinny.

Obviously they were only $10, so cant complain to much.

Otherwise they function correctly.

Well least people will see you at night when you're listening to music.
a prime target for a rapist. Visible and deaf...

I'd rather be raped then wear these desu.
thank you. I've bee unbiased tech review, I'm here until Thursday.

The Mpow Wolverine can be gotten for $16, and they're actually very decent. The sound quality isn't amazing, but good enough with an equalizer.

You can stop yourself getting raped with one of these

aliexpress.com/item/super-kawaii-rape-alarm/32609060668.html

I'll never understand these chinks

Is that the face the rapist pulls when the thing doesn't work?

why do they harm the girls?

Absolutely. What civilised country still uses fahrenheit?

Thanks, I'll look into these.

this

>Xiaomi yeelight

300 lumens bro, a 60w lightbulb gives off about 800. It's 50% less light than a 40w lightbulb.

I mean it's still cool but it's not a useful lamp for anything other than dark mood lighting.

Even if it does work, it's just a recording of the BRUE TOOF MODE woman saying "please to not raping" at a normal volume

Thanks!

>hfw she sees your dick

Oh shucks.
We'll see what happens then.
If it's shit I can give it to someone for a birthday.
or film myself throwing it at the old woman next door.

I wouldn't do that, she bakes me scones and I play Doom with her 80 year old husband from time to time.

They don't they clearly just ctrl-v the phone in without any antialiasing

Or they get the translation wrong and when you press it it screams out

>prease rape me!

>kingdian msata drive
or
>msata-microsd adapter with 2 sharks

Because chinks are proud pedos

Neither. But if you must. The first one

>Neither.
why

>combine extra CPR doll parts with a mouse trap
>call it a sex toy

what phone?

They both will fail and take you're data with it. Buy something reliable. Google is your friend here bud

check this read speed for a £10 chink special card.

Good morning /csg/

I've been using my redmi 3 pro for almost a week now and I've noticed that when it's charging the screen becomes less sensitive and less accurate. It makes typing and general use less than pleasant. It does this on every charger with every cable. My LG G3 charger affects it the least, but it's still annoying to use. It does this with powerbanks too.

I absolutely love this phone for the 11 hours SoT and smooth performance, but the charging issue is killing the experience for me. My Nexus 5 never suffered from this.

Took pic with the redmi 3 pro. Very nice for a A$210 phone.

If your phone has 11 hour SoT why are you using it while it's charging? You have like 3 days to charge. The cable being there is annoying enough.

Forgot to ask the question.

Is my phone bad, or do all Redmis do this?

What should I do? This was my single most expensive single item so far.

I'm a heavy user and text a lot.

>Start making some side money from renting
As a landlord..good luck

I just got a Chuwi Vi8 and its got a messed up sound card that has a lot of static.

Anyone have any suggestions on how to fix it?

Sounds like its going into some kind of a different performance profile. check the settings somewhere to see if you can disable it.

I bought JJRC H22
after few min of flying and few (small) crashes one engine stopped working..
I feel chinked
is it even possible to claim I got it like that and get a refund?