I was in work, passing this plant that was on my route

I was in work, passing this plant that was on my route.

That's strange. That picture was the right way up as I was posting it. Oh well.

I looked a little closer at it at one point, and saw this.

Poor little ethernet. What's your story?

Upvoted xD

These look like shit and are require a button to close again after expansion.

Uh. Thanks, Webm guy. I guess.

I've not encountered images that turn themselves upon posting since ever. Why would they do that?

?

>telling lies
>not using image hover in the first place

GTFO

>I've not encountered images that turn themselves upon posting since ever. Why would they do that?
Did you take the pictures with an iPhone? Those usually fucking up the metadata.

No, I use an Android.

Then the camera up is fucking the metadata there too. Download Open Camera, take a pic, and post it here again. That one should write the correct metadata.

All phones use metadata for rotating pictures from the camera's base orientation to whatever the phone considered up at the time the picture was taken. The problem comes from Sup Forums automatically striping metadata when you upload a picture..

*camera app

To add, if you open the image in GIMP, select to keep the orientation from the metadata, then save the export the picture it will be in the correct orientation without being dependent on the metadata.

>Open Camera
>Better third party camera app

Huh. I don't know why it didn't occur to me that one of these would be floating around, since I've replaced half the built-in apps on my phone with other things.

Good shout.

Thanks, folks.

weeaboo sysadmins tie them on for tanabata to ensure good uptimes in the coming year

image hover fucking sucks

4u

Uploading JPG generated by open camera

1600 ISO and JPG quality of 80% used.

Orientation was not fucked! Open camera confirmed best camera.

Forgot to focus lol

Here's a better pic

We techpriest now.