code.jsoftware.com/wiki/Main_Page
esolangs.org/wiki/Wordy
github.com/roboman2444/roboarch
youtube.com/watch?v=Dg8A6RYRH6Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Piet seems fun.

Java, PHP, and C
Java

Or are you just retarded and have a harder time?

He said esoteric programming languages you tard.

APL, J and K in progress of learning.
APL is probably my favorite language in general, once you understand the syntax and usage, it's absolutely brilliant and crazy fast.

Nock.Urbit.

My man

I remember writing a brainfuck interpreter once about ten years ago, fun times. Didn't use it for anything, just copied and pasted some examples into it to verify it worked then went back to masturbating.

KEK

Where did you learn to build one at?

I just needed something to do to help me learn C one afternoon. The Wikipedia page basically spoon-feeds you an implementation in C now.

thanks

Where did you learn APL?
Any books?

A Programming Language can be easily found as a PDF, and Mastering Dyalog APL comes in a free pdf too.
They also have a fairly decent wiki and tryapl is a decent enough site to test some basic fun things. NGN APL is another option to try it. Nice part is APL can fold into J and K if you have interest in things like high frequency trading, high speed database access, and other applications.
APL has a harsher learning curve than say COBOL, but it's concise, fast, and really elegant when you eventually get used to code looking like (2=+⌿0=(⍳X)∘.|⍳X)/⍳X instead of what alternate implementations would be. It's a bit of a forgotten dinosaur, but as far as performance goes it still really holds its own. As far as modern stuff goes, it's pretty fun and can make jumping to K easier as you have the theory with the complex symbology, while K discards a lot of that at the consequence of looking weirder like this bit 10{,/{(#x;*x)}'(&~~':x)_x}\,1 for finding the first 10 terms of a look and say sequence. J can be really weird with some stuff it does, but I believe it is now open source and has support for a crazy amount of mathematical things that make some computing tasks amazingly easier. J is pretty easily checked out code.jsoftware.com/wiki/Main_Page there, I've encountered it but have never really gone and used it for my projects.

C++ is pretty esoteric desu

>desu

I've seen people say this quite a lot lately, and on quite a few boards. Is it Sup Forums's new "faggot"? Because I saw that appended to a lot of posts back in the day.

>desu

I thought that shir-tier meme died out years ago.

"t bh" is wordfiltered to desu

Im being baited

Wait? Seriously? That is super faggy.

I kinda made an esolang asm language for fun... it has no reigsters and no jumps. You have to manually modify the memory that the instruction pointer sits at (0x0).

Made a VM and an assembler for it. Might eventually make a compiler.

That sounds really awesome. Link to specs and VM?
I've only written a kinda joke language (and proven Turing completeness by equivalence to BF) that needs work esolangs.org/wiki/Wordy
I have a system for emulating procedure calls drafted up somewhere that kinda looks like the standard method of doing it in INTERCAL

github.com/roboman2444/roboarch its shit.

Reminder that functional programming is esoteric programming.

lolcode
because you can actually make something real out of it and anyone who attempts to read the code couldn't control their laugh.

Sure is new in here.

What was the name of that one that used greek letters and shiet?

>ctrl+f "haskell"
>phrase not found

rather surprising

Python

>you and your lover sharing a romantic champagne
youtube.com/watch?v=Dg8A6RYRH6Y

See:

Python, Haskell, Lisp, Java.

XML

desu just try it yourself