Holy fucking shit

HOLY FUCK
IT'S OVER, IT'S FINALLY OVER! AND APPLE WON!!!!

WHERE WERE YOU THIS DAY?

Poo in the fucking loo Rajeesh.

holy shit it's happening

Poo in the fucking loo Rajeesh.

Nice try samefag

gg

I don't get it. I read the whole thing and it makes no sense.

Apple is winning in what?

I assume it might about security and/or temperature.

basically saying mac is better.

does anyone else remember when Sup Forums was good?

WEW
E
W

apple isnt winning, it just means chinkpads are shit and will continue to be shit.

yes, moot never should've changed it from Sup Forumsuro

Sup Forums was never good.

This

Stop with this shitty, painfully forced meme. It's really getting old.

I'm just glad its winter in Australia and I can run my games on my x220 whilst heating my room. It's a win win.

Pleb clickbait fail

Wow my numbers scare me.

>bumping from page 8
confirmed b8

oops, forgot to sage that shit :^)

got any articles there that aren't at least 3 years old faggot..?

Sup Forums was never good.

About 4 years ago it was still semi-decent. 2013 was the year that it began to plummer rapidly.

There is no saving it now.

yeah, it's really over.

> at home
> thinkpad is kill
> no
> yes

>Even the FBI ca't get into Apple's security system
ahahhahaahahahaahah
ahahahahahahaha
aahahahahahaah
ahahahahah
ahaha
haha
hahah
aahha
ahaa

t. streetshitter

>autism on image format
>autism on text format
>enough autism to create a thread about it
take your pills, jake

> FBI sues Applel because can't get into a fucking 3 year old iPhone
> FBI BTFO by apple on court
> "uhhh, the jews did the job for us, we are quitting the court cuz we dont need you anymore xDDD"
BASED
A
S
E
D

Poo in the loo Pajeet.

click bait confirmed

why is this happening? Why?

autismo

Unless everyone drops legacy, which pro tip they won't, windows in the consumer grade space isn't going anywhere. Plus most people aren't looking to spend $1200 on a computer that they use infrequently, they're more happy buying a $600 machine with a familiar, dumbed down operating system that thinks for them.

Stop and think, the retards outside actually rule and dictate our world, and they fear change above all else. Windows is going nowhere, apple is going nowhere, and Linux is certainly going nowhere. All I can say, is that it's literally become a waste of time going on Sup Forums now because this is literally all that's left: shit threads by cucks or cultist that we've seen a million times already. (Only on for 1080 news).

>Windows is going nowhere, apple is going nowhere, and Linux is certainly going nowhere
We can close this board now

holy fucking shit

>thinkpads are the only non-mac laptop options
Sup Forums is now restricted to people 30 years old and older, because the Dumbest Generation can't grow up and think.

Atheists: 0
Christianity: 1

I am tempted to make my own laptop, with an XU4 and an SSD.
In the end, it would be way cheaper.

This is bait, but thinkpads got shit and that's a sad fact.

>HURHUHRRURHRURHMEMEMEMEMEME
Further proof. Dumbest Generation should not be allowed to do fucking anything, in fact. Jesus fuck, if everyone under 30 died, nothing of value would be lost.

Fucking shill your shit motherfucker.

> it would be cheaper
yeah, also it would shit itself really quick.

> shitty font rendering
butthurt thinkfag user confirmed

Can't really be pretentious about battery time, but around $300 for a 2GHz octa-core, 2GB RAM system is decent af.

>Apple hardware and software used in non-mission criticial non-life-threatening basic computational situations
>they can't be used in mission critical or life-threatening situations, ever, per the EULA
>pic relevant

For something that's perpetually advertised as "The World's Best Operating System" or words to that effect, it sure does seem funny that the best operating system in the world apparently isn't trustworthy enough to be used in situations where one would expect the world's best operating system to serve a function of flawless reliability and stability.

Fuck you, Apple, you lie.