What's Sup Forums suggestions on chat platforms to use for normie friends group

What's Sup Forums suggestions on chat platforms to use for normie friends group.

>baseline: No Facebook

Telegram? Slack? What else is out there?

Pic unrelated.. it's my meme keyboard

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z7P_xSv87Ac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Allo :^)

Aye

Bump :(

>people reply to gfx card threads but this

Mumble.

Not voice chat, text chat that has web/phone/desktop clients

Line
[x] Emphasis on "stickers" which have somehow taken over the primary means of non-verbal communication
[x] Kawaii as fuck branding, get on that
[x] Cartoon series of their own youtube.com/watch?v=Z7P_xSv87Ac
[x] Asia is on that shit so why not Murica too

Stay away from Japanese botnet, instead use Hangouts to keep in touch. Message friends, start free video or voice calls, and hop on a conversation with one person or a group.
• Send and receive both Hangouts and text messages (SMS/MMS) and switch easily between message types.
• Include all your friends with group chats for up to 150 people.
• Say more with photos, maps, emoji, stickers, and animated GIFs.
• Turn any conversation into a free group video call with up to 10 friends.
• Call any phone number in the world (and all calls to other Hangouts users are free!).
• Connect your Google Voice account for phone number, SMS, and voicemail integration.
• Keep in touch with friends across Android, iOS, and the web, and sync chats across all your devices.

Hahah this botnet post ded

>Normies
That means your choices are fb, WhatsApp and possibly Viber or Skype.

There are no other western choices where you won't look and sound autistic — deal with it.

A rare occasion on which the "10 rupees have been deposited in your loo" meme truly applies

Okay not that normie... they're all software developers and all hate Facebook messanger (what were currently using) so it can't be that hard to convince them. just give me anything that's not irc lol

So I guess slack it is :/

All my normie friends use Discord

What do your non normie friends use?

Anyone mention "Wechat" yet??? I'm way to lazy to read through the thread and find out myself

Nope but thank you for replying, I'll look it up! :)

Wechat is pretty cool desu:) Simple, yet effective. Figured it couldn't hurt to give ya another option! Hope ya find what you're looking for OP!

Xmpp

Slack works. We use it in my frat. Discord is an option but it's kind of a botnet. Telegram is also really good, as is signal.

There's also hangouts, so. And we chat and WhatsApp are Chinese and Russian botnets. Kakaotalk is a Korean one too. Lots of options, just pick one. I prefer telegram and slack as a white American male in his early 20s but it's up to you.

Yeah I think I'm gonna go with slack, I have to be online 8 hours a day at work on slack anyway

SMS/Hangouts

We just text like normal humans. Who the fuck video chats?

>WeChink

LINE is Korean.

It's a Japanese-made subsidiary of Korean internet giant Naver.