repo.xposed.info/module/xeed.xposed.dngmod
source.android.com
microg.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

bump1

here, but hate the
>you need gapps to use this
notification on some of the apps i can't get on fdroid.

>Bumping again after 5 minutes
>Not just posting your ROM

Does it that matter what ROM I'm using?

Feels great uh? Same here

>inb4 that user turns your image into a webm

repo.xposed.info/module/xeed.xposed.dngmod

try this.

>iOS

sup, running moto g 1gen (falcon)
pretty comfy. f-droid is great and i just download the apk from google play

question, is there a way to modify the partitions on an android phone?

jelly af because my OS comes gapps free out of the box and it is much more secure

It's not truly free from Google unless an alternate ROM is installed; for example, there could be some underlying BS with Google services in settings.

>aplel
>security
lolwut?

have cm13, which is 6.0.1

so didn't try it

>implying other companies dont do the same

iOS is still safer..

Those icons... why so ugly?

Fuck off you cocksucking degenerate faggot, don't you know homosexuality is a sin?

hmm huh

Better than android for sure.

At least iOS icons have uniform shape and size. Android icons are a mess, that is why it needs an app drawer, so you need to hide all the ugly icons,

lol

the fappening

I wish there was a serious alternative to google play, something as lightweight as fdroid but much more diverse.

>muh security through obscurity
>muh walled garden

so what? apple isnt a botnet, like google.

And to remove google from android you have to use a custom rom, made by some Indian which is full of vulnerabilizes.

I bet your phone is not even encrypted.. my iPhone is.

they gave their passwords away

safer than android it is..

Apotide?

Hey man can you just go to reddit, you clearly don't belong here. Buying overpriced hardware and using a gay botnet toddler mobile OS may be your favorite thing to do but it's not ours. Are you even 18?

>le toddle os meme
>le overpriced meme
>le reddit meme

epic post brah

literally fuck off redditor

Apple is literally a botnet. Also encryption is meaningless since your iPhone is full of backdoors. It's not the government you have to worry about but the hackers in darknet trading what the backdoors on iPhones are.

I actually used to have an iPhone 6S but sold it on ebay when I found out the FBI broke into an encrypted iPhone. If apple can't protect you from the Feds who can barely use Internet explorer then what hope do we have of apple protecting us from real hackers?

BB10OS reporting in

Android has more backdoors than any iPhone.

And the iPhone that the FBI claimed to have broke into was an outdated and old iPhone. It would never happen with a newer model. You are retarded.

I want reddit to leave

I disabled all my gapps, does that essentially do the same thing

To remove Apple from iPhone you have to... oh, wait, you can't. The only way you can even install programs of your choice is by using a jailbreak developed a 14 year old Chinese kid a week after every patch is released, which is an excellent example of how great Apple security is.

Cyanogenmod is an excellent replacement for Android. If you want to go further, Replicant is also a viable alternative.

>much more secure
o i am laffin

>Android has more backdoors than any iPhone.
Okay well show me the source code where the backdoors are. You can find the source code here btw: source.android.com

>And the iPhone that the FBI claimed to have broke into was an outdated and old iPhone. It would never happen with a newer model. You are retarded.
The iPhone 5C has only been out for less than a year you fucking dumbass. The iPhone 6S is guaranteed to be full of back doors.

Enjoy hackers breaking into your iphone.

I only use Gmail, Google maps, Google calendar, YouTube, Google translate, and Google drive.

Apartheid?

>new iPhones aren't vulnerable

They are. Every version of iOS is jailbroken a week after its released by some Chinese teenager. The whole FBI thing was a big PR stunt. The FBI had a backdoor the whole time, they just didn't want to disclose it to the court during Discovery, so they asked Apple to, as they had plenty of times prior. The judge screwed up and didn't seal the request and Apple had to feign a defense. When it was obvious that Apple was going to win, the FBI simply bought an exploit out of petty cash.

Those are both still Android, retard

I don't know, man. If icons are not to someone's liking, then there are many more options that can be downloaded. Giant iOS icons, on the other hand, can not be easily changed, and they make it seem that the phone was created for blind and/or retarded.

>The only way you can even install programs of your choice is by using a jailbreak developed a 14 year old Chinese kid a week after every patch is released, which is an excellent example of how great Apple security is.
kek sad but true. glad I sold my iphone 6 and got an android phone.

Cyanogenmod doesn't use GAPPS, retard.

>only
Google is shitting themselves from joy.

Yes, you can modify partitions. You would need root access and possibly a 3rd party recovery like Team Win's. Then you would adb from a computer in order to change the partitions from the terminal.

Aptoide has many apps

Hello pissboy
How's your pissed iPhone 3 doing?
Did you piss on it today yet?

Why dont you use your tripcode 愛してるさわこ aka Pissboy?

>Replicant is also a viable alternative.
>replicant
>viable

Aren't you skeptical that the apps you're installing have been tampered with?

microg.org/
maybe microg can help? It emulates some functions of gms like cloud messaging.

They have sig keys compared to google play when possible
I dont usually download unverified apps

I felt my dick hard when I rooted this pos and replaced gapps with free alternatives

How the fuck do you function?

Gapps is one of the things that makes android more relevant than iOS. Do you seriously think the botnet is gone if you don't have gapps?

There is a viable alternative for all the Google Apps except Navigation. That's the sole reason I keep them installed.

Which part of them do you think is highly critical?

Weak bait

Or you would write a custom recovery script and executed it from your custom recovery.

I've embraced the botnet.

>CM12.1 with gapps
>Google Keyboard
>Google Now
>Hangouts
>Youtube
>Google Camera
>Google Photos (with online backup)

>And to remove google from android you have to use a custom rom

Confirmed for somebody who has never used Android. Your phone has to have root access, and you need to have a root-capable file manager or an app that can remove the system apps.

You don't have to install a whole different OS to remove them.

>2016
>Xposed

You retarded my man?

i use fdroid and this instead apps.evozi.com/apk-downloader/

GApps free here
1/3

2/3

3/3

I use F-Droid and other random apk sites to get apks. Then I use apkTrack to tell me when one of my apps needs an update.

>"af"
kill yourself

I am desu. feels good

how did u download netflix without play store tho

Evozi

>being this retarded
Is this bait? You can download the apk.

I'm running a Nexus 4 with OmniROM, F-Droid and microG. Have never been happier with my phone. Except for the battery life but that's what I get for buying a used Nexus 4 I guess.

Ever since I installed CM on my sony phone the temps have been skyrocketing for some reason, how do I fix that? I want to keep using it..

I was going a few months FOSS, but there was a game I really really wanted to I installed the play store. No other google apps though.

>left windows phone cuz muh android apps
>one year later, only listen to music and browse the web, I don' even use my bank app
>android phone starting to lag, even after cleaning cache and other shit

I would if Strava didn't require Play Services

You should have just installed MicroG and downloaded the apk.

u lose on auto updates by doing that. sort of like running slackware

>I was going a few months FOSS, but there was a game I really really wanted
classic

Didn't know MicroG existed back then.

Couldn't help it. To begin with I didn't went FOSS because of my privacy, but because it was lighter and not bloated.

Which game?

Idolm@ster Starlight Stage. in hindsight I might have been able to run it by downloading the apk though.

>popcorn time
>thinks he's safe from the botnet by not having gapps

>I didn't went FOSS because of my privacy, but because it was lighter and not bloated
I know what you mean, with the horrific bloat preinstalled on stock phones and even multiple app stores annoying you by downloading updates for apps you don't even want. This is why I would unironically recommend anyone not comfortable with installing aftermarket roms to buy an iphone.

Anyway, with a device that has more sensors than anything else you own, manages your communication, notes and calendar, is always online, and accompanies you wherever you go, I really really suggest you think about privacy. Even if you don't care anywhere else, this is the one thing where you should.

>trading freedom for anime

For the FOSS apps that are getting better and less bloated!

I'll consider going FOSS again and trying out that MicroG thing. I always felt like Cyanogen wasn't the right rom for the job though.

It's a really good game, at least.

nobody uses telegram kiddo

wat fone?

Cyanogen is also not fully FOSS. They've demonstrated in the past that they have no problems with integrating proprietary components. For a list, see all the shit that freecyngn removes. If your phone is supported, have a look at Omni; they seem to care, and it works for me.

Good that you mention it. I'll pass the note to my friends so we can all deinstall it.

> 2GIS
Cyka blyat

>tinfoil

how's your virginity m8? is your basement comfy?

>caring about smartphone shit

Actually, the new iOS 9.3(?) update encrypts iCloud backups with 2 factor verification.

What's the problem with gapps ?

datamining

Wrong thread.

MicroG Services works fine with the app who need Gapps

>Do you seriously think the botnet is gone
Not at the hardware level, but at the software level it is vastly and significantly lessened, and that's a good thing.

>Google Photos
>with online backup

That is quite possibly the most idiotic thing that one can do. I cringe erry tyme.