/csg/ Chink Shit General

There's a anti-shark shitposter with a piss soaked iPhone roaming this gen trying to discredit the popular MIXZA Micro SD's

Final results of the chink shit site poll:
32% Of you prefer to use whatever's cheapest or a combination of sites (Gearbest+AliExpress etc)
43% Of you stick to AliExpress
19% Anons that prefer Gearbest
3% uses FastTech
2% for DealExtreme
1% goes to BangGood

>News
• Piss soaked iphone shitposter turned out to be tripfag cancer • user ordered Bluedio Q5 bluetooth headphones, they sound like ass• user has a rare issue with the Redmi 3 Pro • Recapping user's review of the Mi Piston Air, Xiaomi's latest earbuds # size comparison with the Piston 3 recommends them over Piston 3
• user provides webm comparison of the Kanger vape and EVOD
• USPS runs over user's package breaking his Cree torch USPS very poorly apologizes to him with a letter
• Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro CONFIRMED working on US T-Mobile's 4G LTE using Band 4 also does work on T-Mobile's band 2 LTE
• user that bought the Xiaomi Air Purifier is currently busy taking it apart and piecing out the parts that go into it and is impressed with its build quality other anons suggest he reverse engineers the app that it's originally meant to be used with
• user refuses to give AliExpress seller Cathy a 5 star feedback after being refunded and now risks losing her job Cathy was never heard from again

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

s.aliexpress.com/Jj2ERruq
ebay.com/itm/Blue-Ergonomic-Design-WOWPEN-USB-Vertical-Optical-Mouse-JOY-Wrist-Pain-800dpi-/331763955491
gearbest.com/tablet-pcs/pp_261671.html?wid=1
wikidevi.com/wiki/List_of_802.11ac_Hardware#Wireless_Adapters
gearbest.com/rc-quadcopter-parts/pp_282819.html
gearbest.com/rc-quadcopters/pp_275137.html
s.aliexpress.com/uqm6raqq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hi

Could it be a good idea that we could add the TMo support to the Wiki?

You would have to take that up with the user that runs the InstallGentoo wiki

Well fuck. Alright I'll do what I can.

If you're going to order one of these, be warned that they smell like burnt plastic being rubbed up and down someones dirty ass crack

Who actually makes the shark meme chips?

>same news as last OP
Kill yourself you lazy faggot.

Didnt an user break one apart a few weeks ago? Iirc it was samsung, correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm sorry for that, regular OP is possibly still asleep, I did add the pissphone shitposter reveal and three other things though

I edited the wiki to include TMo's support on their LTE networks. Just need other anons to take the plunge and test around.

They have a shark on them.
There's your meme. How exciting.

Great White Co., Inc

THIS TIME 100% REAL MY SHARK JUST DIED FOR REALSIES CSG

you alright m8? that thumb doesnt look so good

Yep.
Just stupid me and my bad habit of chewing my fingernail when I'm hungry.

Shoo shoo stinky chinky

>If you're going to order one of these, be warned that they smell like burnt plastic being rubbed up and down someones dirty ass crack

That's because those cheap warmers are nothing but a couple of big resistors mounted to a sheet of metal using thermal paste. Open it up, you'll see.

I would, but I'm supposed to be selling it.

>There's a anti-shark shitposter with a piss soaked iPhone roaming this gen trying to discredit the popular MIXZA Micro SD's
because they're shitty factory seconds?

What a waste of quads

Yes, time to move onto superior sd cards

>magnetically
Kek

magnetically!

No.
No.

t. le piss-loving fruit man

beawesome confirmed cancerous tripfag?

Pretty sure he's a paid AntiAMD shill too.

What $100ish tablets are not complete dogshit?
I almost got a Hi8 but was put off because of the battery issues

MiPads

My Mousepen 8x6 drawing tablet died but i'm short on money right now, is there anything similar from the Chinamen?

any good BT buds?

Can I install ubuntu on this?

Original ONDA V820w Intel Z3735F X86 Quad Core 2GB 32GB 8.0 inch Windows 10 Android 4.4 Dual Boot Tablet PC Bluetooth OTG HDMI
s.aliexpress.com/Jj2ERruq
(from AliExpress Android)

Got my offer from gearbest today to shill for them for GoodGoy points. I got mine after 8 reviews. They give you 300 points for each review on third-party sites. I got 900 points.

just some info for anyone else looking to be a GoodGoy™

What's a sturdy mini usb charger for my android devices that won't electrocute me to death? Dante must die mode: aux in.

What's a cheap and decent MDR 7506 earpad replacement? Leather or velour.

Thanks /csg/.

I found a Mi Band on the ground by the local supermarket, is there any way the chink who lost it can trace me? Will I be known as a thief forever by the Chinese government and bring shame to my family? Do I just wipe it with the Mi Band app? What do

Give it back Jamal

>Intel Z3735F
Maybe

If it's 32 bit, you can try fedlet or use fedlets bootloader to try ubuntu but it will most likely not work well.

If it's 64 bit it should be a lot easier but even then it will probably not work well.

I can't give it back, I have no idea who lost it :(

>won't work well
or
>won't work well
uh tough decision

I've been enjoying my $40 Amazon tablet :^)

I only use it for manga, comics, YouTube, Netflix, and Jodi though so results may vary.

$150-$200 it too much.

Right. It's just easier to set up on a 64 bit machine since you don't have to use a custom boot loader.

I set it up on my HP Stream 8 (32 Bit, Z3735F) and after tinkering, I was able to get most of the hardware to work, iirc. The problem was that you could only boot it with a keyboard and onboard didn't work. There are probably work arounds once booted but you still needed a physical keyboard just to boot it. No auto-rotation, bluetooth and wifi were iffy, touch screen worked fine, etc.

It's a bit annoying to do especially since you most likely have to compile the buggy realtek drivers on your own. It works, and it's usable, it just requires a lot of tweaks and workarounds and any update could break it.

>make order on gearbest
>expect it to be sent out before wednesday
>it gets shipped within the hour
>on a sunday

those chinks can be quick when they want to
i'm using DHL too so it might arrive this week holy fuck

Meme question but I second this.

What you order?

redmeme note 3, a pair of xiameme airs and a shark

I can personally vouch for Mpow Wolverine, but people have also been buying some Bluedio ones, which I can't remember the name of.

down the rabbit hole I go

They're sharks not pokemon, you don't have to collect them all

don't overdose on the memes

Absolute madman

Any good tips on good usb wifi dongle that works out of the box with a current kernel? Ac preferably.

Anything broadcom

Got a couple of questions.

First, what's the maximum sd card size the Ruizu X02 can take?

And, could you recommend me some sunglasses from eBay or Gearbest? I want to pay with Paypal and as far as I remember I can't do that on Alliexpress.

would you like me to change your diaper as well

Just asking the questions is enough. If you're going to act like a retard you can fuck off as well.

b-but they're cute

It's okay user. I ordered 10 of each except 128GB.
I ordered 2 of those.

At least he's only acting

Tfw have to rename everything and more for it to look nice in MP3, but will look bad on computer

Just rename it on the device
Some bash scripts can take care of that for you

Ruizu can take 128GB, got no idea about the sunglasses though.

Why do you need so many, what are you gona use them for.

Ruizu can take atleast 128g
Look for something on Ioffer, I've never personally been to the site but I'm certain it accepts PayPal

What do you plan on using it for?

>Ioffer
not everyone tho, i wanted to buy fake gaybans, and almost none of the sellers accepted paypal

AliPay is safe too, you know.

Maybe he's going to be a good user and do a roundup to compare performance

im not him, and i know, i've been shopping there for years

mp3tag

%artist% - %title%

Who /vn/ here?

Anyone who got the KT dripbox? I wanna try out dripping and this feels perfect for it, but is it any good?

Visual novels?

vape naych yall

Hmmmm, can?t seem to find any on ali. Lots of ralink or realtek(my current piece of crap)

What a retarded naming format you have there.

Don't listen to him, broadcom Linux drivers are trash.

got a $6 wowpen knockoff from ebay, but they're $8 now

ebay.com/itm/Blue-Ergonomic-Design-WOWPEN-USB-Vertical-Optical-Mouse-JOY-Wrist-Pain-800dpi-/331763955491

all linux drivers are trash even the official ones funded by the companies. why? because engineers wrote those and engineers can't code.

Anyone have any experience with the Chuwi iWork11 portable shitposting appliance?

gearbest.com/tablet-pcs/pp_261671.html?wid=1

I vape ;)

I'm using the Aspire Plato with Sonrise by Cosmic Fog.

Cosmic Fog is by far my favorite brand of oil. Best smell and taste imo.

i've fallen for a meme and i can't get up

So witch ones are the least trashy? Looking for a cheap ac usb dongle.

That's not the H22

i have that already

i hope the batteries are compatible

Hmmm, pretty sparse....
wikidevi.com/wiki/List_of_802.11ac_Hardware#Wireless_Adapters

>150mAh when the spares for the H22 are 260mAh
>the standard battery on the H22 is 220mAh
I hope like 2 minutes of flight time if you plan to use those on the H22

Should have gotten these
gearbest.com/rc-quadcopter-parts/pp_282819.html

>wrong props for the hexacopter too
You bought the props for this one
gearbest.com/rc-quadcopters/pp_275137.html

whered you get your redmi pro 3 from?

link?

Gearbest fucked about for nearly 5 days with my order, eventually informing me they could ship the little Xiaomeme shoulder bag or the gamepad, but eventually sent my order (minus those two things plus the sharks for some reason) yesterday

The sharks got shipped today separately

Hope to get my other chinkshit tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing how good the eGPU adapter is

I want to buy parfume for my gf. Wonder if chinks sell any?

Is that (you)?

yup really like cosmic fog also, bought suicide bunny value pack this time and I regret myself, sometimes it tastes like chemicals.

But Im probably gonna make my own juice after this.

>jap
>buying from the chink

way to betray your country you fucking cuck, no wonder your your country's birthrate is dropping hard.

wtf, no

senpai pls

s-s-sorry

Already have the 260mah set for the H22, that's why I'm hoping they're compatible. 260mah on an H20 might get me an extra minute or two of flight.
And the blades will work with the H20, they're the kind you push onto the propshaft which are all the same or very nearly the same.

>not using the superior //.mp3 format

Are you from Europe? Goldway or Top-One on Ali.

>no using scene standard 01-artist-song.mp3 with v0 mp3 presetting from 2005 mp3 scene rulesets

It was the cheapest seller at the time. It's A$14 more expensive now though

Original Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro Prime Full network 3G/32G Snapdragon 616 fringerprint ID Metal body Octa-core original xiaomi brand
s.aliexpress.com/uqm6raqq
(from AliExpress Android)

nah from aus
im assuming reviewbro is from aus as well

thanks m9