Explain this Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Or you know just buy a pass

:^)

>just buy a pass

youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw

We have no choice. We either suck it up or abandon Sup Forums, and i'm just going to assume you're too new to know what Sup Forums was like before captchas or this thread wouldn't even be a thing.

When you move out of home and hit the real world you'll understand what compromise means.

>we have no choice
You literally just said the choice you have right after.
Stop using this shithole and find a new forum.

Buy a pass. If you're a bad goy at least use legacy captcha.

Find me an alternative which uses the same layout, keeps you fully anonymous, has no captcha then I'll switch.

You dense fuck. The choice is either leave Sup Forums, or suck up captcha. I obviously chose to stay.

every time

>We have no choice

>solves 500+ captchas a day to help improve the botnet

at least we'll get AI faster

>Find me an alternative which uses the same layout
This layout isn't exactly the opus magna of forums. Anyway, eightchan (had to spell because oh noes that's spam)

>tfw we no longer have the captchas were you could type niggerniggernigger and they would accept it

420chan has a pretty good tech board. all it's missing is users.

no english imageboard will ever be as popular as Sup Forums, though, so there's really no alternative.

it's turned to absolute shit. not worth going.

>no english imageboard will ever be as popular as Sup Forums, though
Pretty sure the moment this shithole finally kicks the bucket we'll have a mass migration and reunification with those we've lost along the way.
I want to believe.

Cripplechan is buggy as fuck and the mobile version isn't great either

8 chan captcha is ok.. no need to do free work every time you post

Improve the AI*
FTFY

But Sup Forums wins only in quantity. Quality density is crap, in any thread over half the posts are "go back to r*ddit, you cuck autist", "JUST", "[brand] ON SUICIDE WATCH", "BUTTHURT [brand]FAGS DETECTED".

I actually used eightchan, it's nice. Sadly though it's dead as fuck, so what would be the point?

>He doesn't use legacy CAPTCHA
It's gotten more difficult to detect the word they already know, but you can still either leave out the unknown word or write anything else.