Just reminding you that Nvidia is enemy of our freedom and doesn't support Open Source community

Just reminding you that Nvidia is enemy of our freedom and doesn't support Open Source community.

Buy AMD instead

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fBE9PFxMAJE
gijinka-campaign.jp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nvidia cards can run without any proprietary firmware at all on Linux with nouveau.

With AMD cards even on the supposedly free drivers you need to use proprietary firmware.

Too bad nouveau is fucking garbage that you need to run proprietary drivers.

>Nvidia cards can run without any proprietary firmware at all on Linux with nouveau
Not with 900+ series cards. You need signed firmware even with nouveau now.

>Linux
>cutting edge hardware

Pick one

I dont fucking care about your commie bullshit I'm just getting what's better for the price, I'm not a brand loyal slut like many people in here

Just reminding you that this is a fucking stupid troll thread started by a fucking Dumbest Generation idiot and should be reported and ignored.

You fucking morons.

Generic looking, but cute. What gives?

Boring can be cute.

That's just worst girl. I don't feel anything with this image.

Why does she have the massive fucking snuggle tooth?

Japanese dental care is really bad. Think about all the 'le british dental care is bad' memes and apply them to japan. British dental care is good now.

Why is it whenever someone posts this image it's always cancer? Samefag?

Wasn't the whole "Brits have bad teeth" invented during the US civil war?

No. It was invented by the blokes and skivvies with horrible teeth.

Overlapped teeth.

Not as cute now isn't 'it?

Daily reminder that Nvidia:
>has no Optimus support in their binary blob drivers
>does not release documentation
>has never contributed to nouveau
>requires a shitload of firmware to run

Some Japs have a gene that causes one set of teeth to protrude outward from the row, and often overlap. In sort of recent history people started seeing it as a cute imperfection, and anime picked up on it.
Its not necessarily caused by bad dental care, any more than beauty marks are bad skin care. A ton of Japanese singers and actors/actresses are actually getting surgery to give themselves the fang look or exaggerate it more than they already have.

>snuggle tooth

this one right here is the cutest orc i've ever seen

>Buy AMD

lol no.

amd: no binary blobs b/c no drivers at all
:^)

There's a reason why AMD-tan holds that thing

youtu.be/fBE9PFxMAJE

I want to marry AMD-tan.

>Make poorfag-tier cards
>Create an anime mascot to attract NEETs into spending their autism bux on their shitty brand
>This actually works

Sasuga AMD

Right, because Intel never did that. Oh wait. gijinka-campaign.jp/