Just added 500gb to my Nexus 5. Ask me anything

Just added 500gb to my Nexus 5. Ask me anything.

Will you carry it like that?

Nah. Mainly gonna use it on trips and in the car. Might fashion the drive and battery together later on

Can jet fuel melt steel beams?

Indeed they can. 911 was just an average act of terrorism and bush was the best president.

When did your addiction to screens began, and why did the outside world ceased being exciting to you?

Happened after my stepmother destroyed my dreams of being a culinary artist back in my middle school years. Grew more fond of screens after that and now we're here.

Nowadays though I could give two shits about what she thinks or says. Bitch ruined my child hood cause I let her. Not doing that shit now

daily reminder that google disabled SDcard support because they felt that users would just be confused about having additional storage options

on non-NSA phones you can have 1 or 2 SDslots which no matter what the MFG states, can all support the current max of 128gb SDcards

Yeah people are fucking idiots.

But I hate most other phones for the bloat and shit-ass launchers that come with them.

Love me my good old vanilla Android. Thinking of getting the 6p soon too. This 5 has been with me since launch and it hasn't failed me yet

Mercedes or BMW?

Chevy. Motherfucker this is America.

Looks like some vape shit

But why then didn't you buy an iPhone?

Mercedes > BMW = Audi >>> Chevy

VapeOS?

>iPhone
>american

its probably more a poorly thought up excuse to not allow people to have more storage since they usually overly provision the hardware to allow most phones to upgrade android versions many years later

the original 3 phones had SD slots then mysteriously stopped

It actually had a lot to do with how Linux handles file mounts and the switch from USB Mass Storage to MTP, but it's still a pretty unsatisfying "solution".

You can solder a 500 gb sd card to it you massive idiot

>500 gb sd card

were you born a cuck, or did you develop into a cuck?
did you choose cuck life, or did cuck life choose you?

The only relevant question here:

Can you energize (charge) your phone whilst using an external harddrive in your phone with that cable your powerbank has connected?

If that is possible you can use an old phone as a file/torrent server with a minimum power consumption, a dream

I think that boils down to device support, my cheap-ass wondows tablet can't do both at the same time but it can do either with an OTG cable, depends on what I plug in first.