How do we get Windows users to fuck off of Sup Forums for good?

How do we get Windows users to fuck off of Sup Forums for good?

>he fell for the Linux meme

Why are you mad OP? That attitude will take you nowhere.

Petition hiroshima to attach OS and browser info to posts like countries on Sup Forums, then block them via userscripts.

THIS! That would be epic

You know you can just change the user agent, right?

Windows is technology. You can hate the OS and the company all you want, but that doesn't change facts that an operating system is still about technology.

Maybe take some medication for your autism.

block graphic card, phone, and part recommendation threads

Yeah, I do, but it's likely beyond most Windows users capabilities, and they probably wouldn't bother if they were still allowed to post but their posts were hidden by third party tools.

and if you were smart, you would change your user agent and platform to windows to minimize browser fingerprinting

Windtards like you are sub-human and need to accept that Windows is NOT technology. kill yourself.

>stop liking what I don't like

You are worst than a feminist.

fuck of faggot, i will be running windows on my desktop till gaming on linux is viable, but linux rocks for a laptop

Why not add GPU and CPU to it too? Also how much RAM you have and how many SSD's you rock?

and i know that some of those things on the desktop are absolute cancer

>Windows is NOT technology
You're a funny little faggot.

Not like something that has to do with technology, does not make it not-technology. I don't know how else I can say it, autismo.

>roblox
>windows 10
>a minecraft skin

Wintards just need to kill themselves. They'd be doing the world a favor.

Just how self absorbed are you?

haha yeah let's give gook moot full access to our pc while we're at it. as said, that would be HELLA F*CKIN EPIC

>ICQ
>Slav detected

i share the desktop with my little brother, which is an absolute faggot and refuses to store his shit in his own folders

Poo in the LAV.

>sharing a computer
KEK

To a reasonable degree. If you don't love yourself, no one will, user.

Maybe we should have a /linux/ board for the losers to be quarantined to

Also you can't post if you have a optical drive.

Is Sup Forums the most autistic board on this site? I see threads like this all the time. Some autistic loonix nerd got triggered by some shit post and reacts this way.

As in Beats are music, that's not a reason to not ban their posters.

By buying a Mac and switching to OS X. Linux a shit

ye im pretty poor, will post battlestation when can, its pretty bad

You're a good guy for sharing it with your lil bro then, respect.

If we didn't have shit like multiple graphics cards threads on the front page at any given time, it wouldn't be a problem, but Sup Forums is unfortunately 50% runoff from Sup Forums.

>I use Windows

>billions of people are fedorafags