I might be having a video call sex tonight on an app called "line" with a girl with cerebral palsy...

I might be having a video call sex tonight on an app called "line" with a girl with cerebral palsy. Ive never heard of the app before is it any good? I want to make sure it cant be traced back to me incase this is illegal. Am I allowed to have video phone sex with a cerebral palsy person? She is 22

I think you misclicked Sup Forums

Replay this in your mind.
"I am having sex with a girl that is 22 years old"
"I am having sex with a person that has cerebral palsy"
"I am having video phone sex with a complete stranger"
"Is any of this illegal?"

Come on OP, I know you've got 13 years of critical thinking growth, but you can still use some of it to solve this problem.

I don't see why not.

>I think you misclicked /r9k/

>video call sex

You could do better op. You're not going to get in trouble but you're going to feel bad about yourself later.

I'm not understanding the point you're trying to make

>YFW it turns out to be an elaborate chat bot

Nah she is real and she is a virgin. I just was nervous if this is illegal to do because she might be retarded and I could get sued for taking advantage of I guess.

you are gonna get blackmailed. don't be retarded.

"she" is going to save the video of you jacking off and threat of posting it on your fb or some shit like that if you don't pay like 500.

that shit isnt illegal, she's over 18
as long as you dont record it without her consent it's fully legal

I just met her on OKC, she doesnt even know my facebook yet, and how can you even save a video when its a life video call. The reason I made the thread was to get input on the app line

I was told to use Line to communicate with family in south korea, not sure about it being secure but it's so unknown I highly doubt any security agency pays attention to it.

Can you give any info on it? How does the video chat even work?

Honestly, it seems like it works better for iphones. For curiosity sake, where the fuck is the girl's country? Is she in the U.S.? If so, why the fuck is she using Line.

There is nothing illegal about what you are about to do. It could be against LINE's ToS, and they could suspend your account. The horny grill might record you with a screen recording app.

I wouldn't do it, not matter how horny I might become. Someone that you do not know, nor do you know their full intentions, will have videos of your peenus.

Smarten up, kid.

LINE is basically an Asian WhatsApp, so it's a legit app.

I'm not sure she just suggested video chatting and yeah she live in the u.s

What if I was to just watch her and not jerk off, even tho she might want me to jerk off.

Screencap her texts saying she's 18+
write down a list of the pros and cons of camming with her
if you feel completely unaffected by it then do it. If anything happens know that you have proof.
Then cry at night because you started a thread on Sup Forums about camming with a palsy girl.

Well even retards need love right?

screencap and post here pls

Yeah but something tells me the palsy girl is LESS nervous about camming