GTX 1080

>Founders Edition will be priced $100 higher to not compete with OEM versions
>OEM prices finally revealed

Why am I not surprised that all the OEMs are priced roughy as much as the founders edition and in a few cases, priced higher.

Other urls found in this thread:

cclonline.com/product/210082/08G-P4-5180-KR/Graphics-Cards/EVGA-GeForce-GTX-1080-8GB-Graphics-Card/VGA3463/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

jews gonna jew

>buying gaming cards
>not buying sapphire firepros

Can't wait to hear about whatever new workstation cards amd puts out

>Why am I not surprised
Because you know thats how capitalism works.

hitler tried to save us but we just wouldnt listen

we just wouldnt listen

when you do the math, it works out that we're paying $699+20% sales tax for the cheapest OEMs. I was expecting it to be closer to $630+20% sales tax.

We wouldn't

If everyone just boycotted these sales we wouldn't have this issue. The last few generations prices rose exponentially and people line up and just eat it all up. At this rate by 2020 prices will be 500/1000/2000 for low, mid and high.

if i can't render it in software then its not worth playing

are you retarded or something?
founders edition is 699, and the normal price is 599.
Considering that all custom cards usually carry a premium over the base price these prices make sense.

>We

>implying £1 = $1
You wish m8.

Even with our 20% sales tax we should be seeing prices start at £500 but since that would be GTX 980TI territory they're not following the MSRP

>europoor
>overpriced parts
that's also normal

>Implying you won't be paying the same premium because board makers don't want to make the 980TI obselete.

>Getting "corp oriented" overpriced shit
>Not getting an average graphic card, which has a better performance while costing much less

Wew lad

Pro duo is already out. They made it for workstations.

>what is inflation?

Nice try.

need to feed all those refugees somehow, britcuck

Yet in actual stores it costs far more than that

It's £610 which is $990.

cclonline.com/product/210082/08G-P4-5180-KR/Graphics-Cards/EVGA-GeForce-GTX-1080-8GB-Graphics-Card/VGA3463/

I have a i5 2500k and a gtx 560ti.
If I buy a gtx1070, will I be able to run Witcher 3 at maximum 1080p or 1440p?

Thank you anons

Because people are trying to scam you. They aren't even released yet. People are putting out fake "Pre-Orders" which means they will buy the card at normal price and then turn around and sell it to you at a markup.

Just buy 480 as stop-gap til Vega hits the market in 6 months. You get 980 performance for $200. It's a good deal.

Vega?

people pay extra for factory overclocks shits retarded.

>379 usd for 1070
>800 aud for 1070

Why god

Or does someone has a benchmarchs for different CPUs on a gtx1070 or 1080?

>"Guys we know AMD is releasing cards in a few weeks so let's get our pricing strategy right this time"
>"So... any ideas?"
>"Can't we just change the currency symbol like we usually do?"

Yes because we know so much about these cards.. until they release more info and let reviewers use the cards the jury is out on them

this is such fucking garbage

no wonder our country is still in the fucking stone age

I have the intention to buy a new computer anyway at the end of the year, so I wanna spend my money right.

buy a 1080. then when the ti is out buy one and sell the old 1080

>paying over $1k for an under-clocked 290 with custom drivers
ISHYGDDT

Sounds good, good resell value?

Dunno but im doing the same so I hope a lot!!!!!

By the time 1080 ti is released, AMD has top of the line cards on offer at half-price and 1080 isn't worth half what you paid for it.

This
I initially bought a 980 in early 2015. I got 450 € and paid 550, in only 4 months. Once the Ti releases everyone will sell their 1080s to get a 1080Ti.

I'll possibly buy a 1070 when I get one cheap or used, still decent for 4K and it will be worth more once the 1080Ti comes out. The X80 always had the worst price/performance ratio. Almost double the price for 30 % performance increase.