What is Sup Forums's opinion on LinusTechTips?

What is Sup Forums's opinion on LinusTechTips?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b2sddT5ukZI
youtube.com/watch?v=b8bLtg9J1Oc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That webm describes AMD so perfectly
a flop

LinusGayTips, more like.

>LinuxConsumerReviews

He basically just reads off the review guides sent to him by companies but his videos keeps me up to date with new products.

DESIGNATED

FLOPPING

He didn't talk about GNU/Linux once, shame on you Linus.

Who on earth would pay him to do that

POO

>Let's employ 50 people to make 5-10 min youtube videos that are half ads to support our bloated company and inefficient workflow that we need $20,000 servers to process

Reviews for tech that dont involve data and comparisons are shit.
Videos are a terrible format for reviews.

0/10

also
>earings on a man

SUCCESSFUL

No one can deny that.

fuck

Ur dad has earings on his dick

>that webm
Fucking why, won't someone kill him

Hes alright if you want to see a overview/commercial for a new product.

Why did he even need to lift it up? What video is this from?

The TechQuickies are good for tech illiterates who don't want to have technical explanations read to them.

Anybody that actually knows anything can't really stand him.

That's pretty much the long and short of it.

He was pretty deep in Intel's and Nvidia's pockets, hey? Is he still, or has he allowed more AMD in?

>has he allowed more AMD in?

Box reader that makes money off the retards that support him. But hey he makes decent money, pandering to them.

This guy loves getting that LUKED

Why you people liked this faggot?

But then where would I get my daily dose of cringe?

Nope, nobody has liked him here except the reddit crossposters. No one likes him here, they like logan show more and mostly because of wendel.

Average to slightly above average knowledge of tech. His content panders to gaming community yet he doesn't really play games.

He gets paid to read the brochure to relate to "gamers" and consumers in a way that cooperate executives can't.

He's gonna be a trap now

>now

christ

He's so dreamy. When girls say they like 'geeky' or 'nerdy' guys they mean him.

Well he does have an asian waifu and asian children so....

that's not really cringe that's just bad motherboard design

yellow thing doesn't even do anything

That's a strange way of admitting you're gay.

Anyone wanna place bets if he becomes a tranny

he is literally gay

t. "I still think computer parts are fragile but I would claim to be an expert on building them"

he quite literally shills for whoever's paying

Poo in the Loo

>it's a Luke rails Linus' boipussy episode
best yet

I would never claim that. And whether they're fragile or not only retards would drop hardware onto a desk like an ape so get fucked

He's a faggot

Looks like an inexpensive way for AMD to advertise their new products.

How many subs does Linus have already ?
How people find him not obnoxious or annoying is beyond me.

>implying his wife isn't a beard and they're actually his kids

I don't understand YouTube. The most annoying people have the most subscribers. Like pewdiepie for example. Can't stand either of those fags.

There are lots of children and teens who watch youtube

Most users aren't edgelords, they are being catered to, not you

It's not a fucking gaymen motherboard.. are you legally retarded? Like what the fuck man... why would anyone ever want to have a fucking GPU there ever..

>but user muh games

Fuck off manchild

Linus is a marketer posing as a tech enthusiast.

>Linus shill tips

>I don't like things because it's popular
>Literally all you losers

Get over yourselves, not everything needs to be incredibly in-depth.

I bet half you NEETs don't even know any low-level languages, yet you act like you're the fucking messiahs of technology.

Linus pls go

I bet Linus doesn't know any low level languages either

Found the 12 year old who posts in the youtube comments asking Linus to reply to him

fag

^this

please confirm asian waifu

what case is this? that thing looks massive.

i think i watched a case review by him
i thought his review was better than "cons: it's missing a removable motherboard tray" man
but i think hardware canucks has even better case reviews

I'm actually 24, but I'm not so autistic to think that everything has to be super in-depth technical appealing to the 1% of tech geeks that will actually appreciate it.

Who cares if he doesn't? He isn't the one saying he is incredibly knowledged like all your NEET faggots.

>that thing looks massive
It's some midtower case

It just looks big next to a manlet

Any idiot can unbox a product, show it on video, and then call it a review. It's totally pointless and provides no value.

Compared to Wendell on Tek Syndicate he's like an average Best Buy employee vs an engineer at tech giant

wow

And Tek Syndicate is trash because of Logan, his transgender "girlfriend", and the 1990s school shooter looking dinkus, none of whom have any technical knowledge and are only good at going "MUH FREEDUMBS! MUH LINOOX!"

The socks and sandals really make this

They also provide benchmarks and useful information to people who are trying to work out which graphics card to buy.

The average consumer doesn't want to know the benefits of DDR5X vs DDR5, they just want to know which one is better. Stop being such a social recluse that you can't even grasp that people aren't interested in your lame hobbies.

You sound very insecure.

I'm hoping that's a "this is why you shouldn't ship PC already assembled" video

That's just what Linus does. He is so retarded that he likes to throw around parts and just generally destroy everything he touches.

Do you really need to be an "edgelord" to find, say, this:

youtube.com/watch?v=b2sddT5ukZI

Annoying?

Can have some fairly entertaining videos.

Somewhat technically proficient.

Just watch for the weird shit like the 7 gamers, 1 CPU stuff. Dumb crap like that.

Total shill for whoever gives him shekels. Hopefully AMD will start soon.

ur autistic

>literally nothing to retort with
>ad hominem

well we're done here.

his older videos were good, i stopped subscribing when he started shilling ads in the first few videos *brought to you by corsair, suck their dicks* etc

Sorry about your insecurity.

Yes

Couldn't watch it for more than 2 seconds.

Is "she" actually Trans? I kek

Just another people selling their soul for youtube money.
A good indicator to ignore people when they quote his 'works', so not all is bad.

That entire interview holy kek

Shut the fuck up idiot

He offers quick and easy to understand explanations of technology. I don't see the problem.

Not everyone has (You)r level of expertise.

ROOM

he's aight
definitely gone downhill in recent times but back when they did shit like this they were chill
youtube.com/watch?v=b8bLtg9J1Oc

if it described it so perfectly then you wouldn't need to explain it

This makes me glad that "YouTube culture" has gone over my head for the past few years.

Whos logan

Alright.

He goes out of the way sometimes to appeal to his teen gaymer fanbase but who can blame him with the money he's making?

i'm going to cut myself now

brianna wu

or skydoesminecraft

don't know how that potato faced bastard got so damn popular

people who aren't teen gamers

I really hope he lost a bet.

Are people who are mature enough to understand that he has a living to make and a target market.

I'm sure he's sitting pretty on shill cash mate

kek

He's probably sitting on so much fame and cash that he reached the point where he can do whatever the fuck he wants and not give a shit about backlash, like some mad king or millionaire that others are supposed to tolerate because they're important.

ITT unpopular losers rag on those both more successful and popular than them