Comfy episode

>comfy episode
>lets guards down
>see this

fucking d r o p p e d

>Stronk womyn
>melody starts when a character is about to say some cheezy "smart" line
>""""easter eggs""""

HBO shows are designed to please redditors.

I hope at least Mr. Robot won't turn full meme in season 2.

The fuck you mean. Its already full meme. You're the biggest meme of them all.

>tfw living the meme life.

>I see two entitled white men
:^)

Holy shit, you Sup Forumstards get triggered easily.

what show is this?

Silicon Valley

Silicon valley, on HBO

Pretty decent though the current season is falling in all the pitfalls of """viral marketing""".

>Holy shit, you edgy 12 year old autists get triggered easily.
FTFY

>mfw kek'd by 42.zip

Bazooper xD
Just like Sheldon!

Mr. Robot is from USA studios not HBO.

Yeah, but both are targeted for "nerds" and try to please them by namedropping.

Who gives a fuck? They're both good shows. You can't enjoy anything in life if you're being hyper critical about everything. Stop sperging out son.

Being critical about tech in "tech shows" is the funniest part. Else they could so some deux ex machina intervention and get away with it because it's "just a show"

It's fun when it resembles the reality, that's why "enhance" and "build a gui in visual basic" tier tvshow are not worthwhile and cringy.

I could agree with that, but little things like what OP is getting hissy about is just silly. It's a tv show, not a technical manual.

I don't know, "let's please our audience by putting a reddit sticker so they can circlejerk for weeks thus ensuring marketing" feels cheap.

>show about tech
>gets enraged about reddit references
You know that 99.9% of people working with computers lurk reddit. I'll wager 100 bucks that more than 70% that actively lurk Sup Forums also lurk reddit.

Especially when you get banned on this shitty board for stuff like pic related.

>reddit sticker
I would stop watching

Why the fuck would you of all people have standards about that? You're clearly new here and you will never understand why it's so obvious you are.

Devil digits confirms there is no hope left for this board.

>pic
W-why was that a ban?

So the "no linked lists hurr durr" / "friendly reminder not to use linked lists" guy regularly posting in TDPT is a mod?

>You're clearly new here and you will never understand why it's so obvious you are.
I've been posting on Sup Forums since at least 2009 and lurking since before that. I was here before chanology, before kimmo spam, before fermi, before powder toy, etc.

So you can go fuck yourself and also go fuck right off back to whatever circlejerk site you came here from.

Hi grandpa!

You know why the numbers are at 70%? Because you're all fucking new and from leddit to begin with

>You know that 99.9% of people working with computers lurk reddit. I'll wager 100 bucks that more than 70% that actively lurk Sup Forums also lurk reddit.
Fuck off.
Just because you are a meme loving reddit tard doesn't mean everyone else is too

>You know that 99.9% of people working with computers lurk reddit.
What, so you can see 100s of upboated “me too!” comments on every single thread?

apart from Sup Forums, I primarily go to hn if I want some opinions on tech topics. It has its share of cringe but it's an order of magnitude less bad

Says the tripfag.

Wow let's just talk about SV you fuckin spergs.

This, also what makes reddit a worst place than Sup Forums? If anything there is less circlejerking and meme retardation in there...

Let's be real, the people who frequent some of the generals here are better than redditors.
And some part of reddit have less memes per minute than Sup Forums.
Why can't we stop pretending either community (especially reddit which is several times larger than Sup Forums) are in any way homogeneous?
The only noticeable difference is that Sup Forums has no bastion of SJW (does Sup Forums count? never been there), which doesn't matter much since we have the equally autistic MRA crowd complaining about women and cucks 24/7.

>are better than redditors.
are no better than redditors.

The whole SJW mood.
I would also say the hispterish "i'm better than you" behaviour but Sup Forums also suffers from it.
The upvote system promotes "posts designed to please to other redditors" which makes circlejerking particularly acute.
Also the """"anonymity"""" here makes us able to shitpost in one thread while being helpful on /flt/ for example. (though mods see your post history and behave more like nonpunishable african despot on Sup Forums.)
Should you upset a 'famous' redditor, he and his reddit hommies can go through your profile and downvote all your stuff basically making you an outcast.

I came from Reddit, 9gag, thumblr and facebook :^) because Sup Forums is the best hacker ever.
I hope to hack someone like Sup Forums did.

>quotation marks aren't sarcastic enough
>let's use more
>can't we think of something cleverer? like-
>no fuck off

Did you actually hope they would refrence the nexus for racism and misogyny in a mainstream show?

How naive.

>hooli is reading the employee private email
>pied piper turned into big brother

They had Google / Windows 10 / facebook tier botnet jokes they could have made.

They settle for House-tier "lol everybody lies"

When it comes to tech jokes tho, they go for overused freshmen tier jokes about "space vs tabs", "vim vs emacs"

I'm not saying they should use Sup Forums meme instead like "lol dinesh ur computer is not working cause you installed arch." "how do solve it?" "install gentoo"

But they were clever in season 1 when we could notice some portrait of Hamming in the background in one scene.

not gonna happen user :^)