Looking for a computer mouse that has a back actually made of metal, not some colored metallic shit...

Looking for a computer mouse that has a back actually made of metal, not some colored metallic shit. Is there anything out there?

enjoy your rust

yeah, you seem to have posted a picture of one.
what the fuck is your question?

Stainless steel/aluminium doesn't rust.

>actually made of metal, not some colored metallic shit.
I'm guessing that's one that falls under the colored metallic shit category.

Enjoy your hand stinking like shit from your skin oils oxidizing on contact with metal.

Enjoy your cold palm

>what is aluminium oxide

You guys seriously haven't heard of stainless steel, aluminium, titanium, chrome and various compound metals which do not oxidise from mere skin oil? Do you actually think iron is the only metal that exists?

>implying his hand doesn't already stink like shit

Literal retard, when you touch aluminium, it is already covered in a layer of oxide, which protects aluminium from contact and it does not oxidise any further.

>what is friction

Summer confirmed, abandon ship, see you guys in autumn.

do apple-devices with aluminum-cover rust?

Unless you elaborate on how skin friction is supposed to scratch aluminium oxide, you point is moot.

>his mouse isn't 6 dimensional

Sounds fucking stupid.
Even crapple doesn't make metal mice.

copper would be a dope material for a mouse.

It's naturally antibacterial and you could probably implement something to recharge the battery from the heat your hand gives off.

Silver has better antibacterial qualities, but both oxidise like crazy, copper goes green and sliver goes black.

Copper makes your hands smell like shit. They would probably make more devices out of it if it didn't do that.

Pure gold would work fine

Brushed aluminum is the only metal that a metal mouse will realistically be plated with.

I would like a lead-covered mouse.

What about magnesium? It's light and sturdy, a lot of electronics cases are made of magnesium.

>what is wear

ROG Spatha?

My old Logitech G7 with (probably fake) carbon fiber body was the best material I had on a mouse. Always kept the right temperature.

guys, I'm looking for a cement mouse. Like actually made of cement and not some shitty CS:GO inspired skin

Probably just plastic with a fake carbon fiber mesh pattern.

Oil from your fingers can chemically etch fingerprints into unprotected aluminum

It's made of chinesium and plastic. I'm looking for an actual metal one. Aluminium or Stainless if possible.

stainless steel rusts once the chrome plateing wears off/gets scratched. Aluminum corrodes.

Nobody is going to make titanium or chrome mouse. They are used for coating. Stainless steel still rusts. Only viable option is Aluminum, which is still way more expensive to produce than plastic. And would still wear in time, although probably about the same rate with plastic.

Xps 13 has carbon fiber inner body with some kind of matte coating. It feels really nice to touch.

Why not do it yourslef? Cement isnt hard to mix or mold

>Why not do it yourslef? Cement isnt hard to mix or mold
I want to give my hard earned shekels to somebody who has already made one
>it's my fetish

First of all stop using applel immediately
Second iron is the only metal that rusts, thats basic fucking chemistry

except in that pic it appears that is is steel washers rusting, not that actual stainless/galvanized shit

stainless steel is not coated with chromium, its mixed in during the smelting process and is present throughout the metal. There is nothing to "wear off". SS rusts, Just very slowly, depending on the grade.

BUMP
U
M
P

Asus has some, I found one from Speedlink once, but all online only

I'm seriously considering building one myself