Homescreen Thread

Come on people

My widget was bugging out there but I've fixed it now

This is my best one so I'm just going to post this.

Whaddaya think fellas?
Classic.

9/10 icons a little to big for my taste.
I like it but why not disable the status bar or maybe different font? 8/10
Too cluttered imo and I don't like gray scale 7/10
Love it user not really liking the font but 9/10

Woops forgot my mine

Also
Need a higher resolution pape

Hello cakeboys

too bad he made a simple grammar mistake

MARRY AND REPRODUCE

NO INDEPENDENT THOUGHT

True

My gosh, this is the best homescreen I've ever seen. Good job user!

8/10
10/10
8/10 I like the idea
Removed the status bar otherwise 666/10

NGM Forward Young.

Notice the pun.

>if you don't get the pun,NGM stands for Next Generation Mobile and NGE...well you know.

What launcher do I use to get shit like this

Nova launcher with KLWP.

anyone know of an app like the edge swipe feature, I have a galaxy s6 and I would like to have my main screen clear, only the app tray on the bottom and sort of a swipe thing on right and left to add apps.

or any other solution.

thw wallpaper has since changed.

how do i know if you're actually him?

v fucking good. 10/10

i think maybe it was you who i asked orginally, but how do you not blind yourself when you wake up and check your phone? anyway, i like everything, 9/10, maybe you like the wall blank like that, but i think it needs more

hello memeboxes

good shit, but how often do you use the extra buttons? 9/10

>how do I know if you're actually him
Pic related

More often than I should

Wallpaper plese?

Yea you asked me that before my phone has a thing called live display so in the morning everything is dimmed and redish looking same during late at night

1/2

2/2

Do I only need KLWP for ricing? How do you make animations like and so smooth and professional?

Yeah, both of mine were made in KLWP and with Nova launcher also. If you need more help I can help a bit with some basic animations.

what is this clock widget ?

He probably made it himself, and if not it would be quite easy to replicate.

Best launcher?

Nova pro

I half assed this one

Abstract, kinda artsy, nice customization, quite stylish, minimalism done well. 9/10.

Well done, just not a huge fan of the particular style. 6/10

Cool pape, everything else is low-tier. 4/10

Clean, slick, very nice. 8/10

Ugly clock, move those center icons. 5/10

Not bad at all, could have better icons though. 7/10

Fucking loving this one. What's your clock/calendar widget? 8.5/10

Clutter incoming.

Still too retarded to get rid of the search bar

R8

R8

Wallpaper?

Here ya go

Cheers m8. Sick homescreen

Thanks!

2 lazy 2 rotate

The clock is from Unity Widgets 2.

I like what you did with the widgets. However, I would go for a flat or minimal wallpaper.

>Cool pape, everything else is low-tier. 4/10
Screen's partially cracked (literally) so can't do better than that. The crack literally covers 1/4 of the screen. And because of that,it seems it also produces some faint lines on the screen,and and amazing LSD-like effect.

Might send it for repairs,it's a pretty good phone apart from the screen problem.

What are some good customizable launchers and lock screens? I'm interested in flashing my ROM and wanna start over with some nice stuff. Willing to go for paid things too, but free preferred.

Nova is probably the most customizable launcher and you should try out KWLP and Zooper Widget. Remeber to choose an icon pack that matches your style and pick a fitting wallpaper.

Basically do what this guy said Lock screen ricing really isn't worth it since all the lock screen customization apps are pretty shitty and require an insane amount of time to actually make look nice.

How can I improve the look of this? I'm new to ricing... Also, it's essentially a WIP, don't rate it.

I'm gonna hide the page indicator later, don't bitch about it.

Hide the status bar
Hide the google search bar
Hide page indicator
Get rid of app labels
Change the blackplayer and youtube icons to orange themed also
Add a clock at the top
Move the face in the wallpaper up so that it's right in the middle and isn't being covered by the clock or any apps.

Thanks for actually giving me tips..

Anyway, I couldn't find an orange icon for Youtube, and don't have a good clock, but I'll find one eventually - until then I'll stay with the status bar on.

I'd recommend getting kwgt and making your own clock widget.

I have some experience with it, actually.

I'll try making something..

It's almost compelte, but I have to go..

I'll post it later.

If that's too hard, use zooper widget and find some templates in the play store

It's basic as fuck, but I can't help it; I'm in a hurry.

looks much better irl

like the idea

Awful 3/10

How much time did you spend doing this uselless things?

I do it for about 10-15 minutes.

Sometimes when I'm bored I just start ricing - and time passes so quickly I don't even feel it.

>too many icons
Ye I know it's a lot but I use them all often enough that I'd rather not tray em, might change that but I like it this way

10/10, would pocket mercy
7.5/10, needs a different icon pack
5/10, get a new wallpaper pls
10/10, love it
9/10, personally I'd adjust the transparency on the boxes although I could be wrong about how I'm thinking that would turn out. Otherwise gr8
abstract/10, ditch that search bar

The lockscreen is classy and has just the right amount of rice, but your homescreen is an abomination.

I can swallow the clock, but the icons, while somewhat matching, just look outdated.

Haven't touched the homescreen in like a year so yeah I'd agree, needs an overhaul

Any recommendations on better icon packs? Or icon organization tips in general? It's sometimes hard to find packs that actually work with all apps (probably a sign that I keep too many on screen :x)

Pretty much just using nova for the hs.

This actually looks pretty comfy.
My one suggestion would be to get rid of the dock and then manually place those same icons back there, just so all the icons are the same size and in the same grid lines.

Can't seem to get KLWP to save my background image in a good, non-blurry quality.

Good enough, for now.

thanks. i've tried transparency with this, turned out horrible for some reason though

slight fix

>tfw 4.2.2 jelly bean
>tfw barely any good widgets app
>tfw no UCCW and KLWP

Here's my home screen

Bump

how 2 rice?
how long does it take?
will it work for s5?
difficulty level?
will it make it kill?
help

>how 2 rice
Install nova launcher and KLWP
>how long does it take?
Depends on how advanced you want the rice to be. It can take anywhere from 20 minutes to a couple of hours.
>will it work for s5?
yes
>difficulty level
Also dependent on how advanced the rice is. If it's something without any animations it can be made quite easily.
>will it make it kill?
No. Ricing does not slow down the device or cause any crashes or anything like that.

Rate?

Anyone know a good homescreen widget for poweramp?

My first try with my new galaxy s6 what do you think

Make your own widget in klwp or kwgt

>9gag

Have had this look for a while. What can I add / change?

This looks so sexy how did you do it

Cheers, doing that now.

Thanks man. Action launcher, FlightLite icons & a lot messing around with the launcher settings.

Posting my new one in this bread.

still working on this piece of shit

That's not bad, man.

It's nice. How'd you get the box thing?