IOS 9.3.3 jailbreak tool expected to be made public on 10 June

iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak !! iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak !! iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak !!

tech.firstpost.com/news-analysis/ios-9-3-3-jailbreak-tool-expected-to-be-made-public-on-10-june-318777.html

Yes no shills here please. I have had a iPhone 6 since the beginning of the year on iOS 9.2 - It has been un-jailbreakable - It has been a paperweight and i have been using another phone. After a very long wait of 6 months its seems we will have jailbreak in a few days.

tech.firstpost.com/news-analysis/ios-9-3-3-jailbreak-tool-expected-to-be-made-public-on-10-june-318777.html

PLEASE SPREAD THIS TO YOUR FRIENDS SO THEY DON'T MISS OUT WHEN APPLE INEVITABLE Y PATCHES THE VUNERABILITY.

Other urls found in this thread:

tech.firstpost.com/news-analysis/apples-ios-9-3-3-has-been-jailbroken-but-its-not-available-318097.html?utm_source=also_read
wired.com/2016/04/iphone-sales-decline/
source.android.com/security/encryption/
github.com/android/platform_packages_apps_settings/blob/master/res/values/strings.xml#L1053
digitaltrends.com/computing/former-nsa-staffer-finds-new-way-to-abuse-rootpipe-vulnerability-in-os-x/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>owning an iPhone
kys

bump for cydia

Fake just like enMTW

Just fuck you man. I owned one of the first iPhones in Australia and helped bug-fix AFC2 and LIBIMOBILEDEVICE so people could mount their iPhones and use them in linux.

Its the platform i invested in when there was only ONE smartphone so Go fuck yourself.

source ? i hope not.... its been far too long.

>iPhone
I used to own an iPhone 6s btw, it was the worst experience in my life, glad I sold it on ebay.

>owning a pissphone
>in 2016

Good for you. My iphone 4s was the single best thing i ever bought. 5 years of perfect jailbroken freedom.

Lets keep this on topic. Is this jailbreak real ? I am on 9.2 and am getting twitchy to get the 9.3.3 beta...

>>owning a pissphone
>pissphone ?

are you even trying ? Don't.

>unironically owning a pissphone

>being this new
sure is summer in here.

>he owns a pissphone

This thread is about a usefull iOS vunerability that many people have been waiting for. Not the usual hardware tit for tat children.

Hmmm maybe legit... i need another source

tech.firstpost.com/news-analysis/apples-ios-9-3-3-has-been-jailbroken-but-its-not-available-318097.html?utm_source=also_read

Why do you like pissphones so much?

Daily reminder that pissphone users can't save Webms.

PNG:
for %%f IN (*.png) do (
ffmpeg -loop 1 -i "%%~nf.png" -an -c:v libvpx -qmin 16 -qmax 16 -quality best -threads 4 -t 2 -r 1 "%%~nf.webm"
)

JPG:
for %%f IN (*.jpg) do (
ffmpeg -loop 1 -i "%%~nf.jpg" -an -c:v libvpx -qmin 16 -qmax 16 -quality best -threads 4 -t 2 -r 1 "%%~nf.webm"
)

except we can you stupid fucking cuckold

No we can't. I can't save any of these webms that I have to open in vlc.

but you just said it yourself, you can save and open the webms in vlc

>iPhones were the first smartphone
Nice meme. Kys.

piss phone
i
s
s

p
h
o
n
e

I can open them but not save them you retard. Christ, I fucking hate my pissphone.

>all these samefags
summer isn't even an excuse anymore, I hate this fucking board

pissphone user detected

Fuck off.

but if you look in vlc they will be there, forever
therefore they are saved and on your phone

What's with the influx of pissphone users lately? I thought summer was still a few weeks away.

iPhone 6s user here, I upgraded to 9.3 so no jailbreak ever. I'm getting pretty sick of ios in general, what's a good Android phone for me to upgrade to?

Why do Sup Forumsentoos get triggered by apple so much?

gee I wonder why.

>i use a massive gaping privilege escalation security hole exploit to get root privilege and basic android features and then prevent apple from patching it so i can keep those features, while inviting russian hackers to freely steal all of my login/passwords and data
>this is how utterly shit stock iOS is and what i'd rather settle with so i can "break out of jail"

Because iPhones are a botnet and full of backdoors. I sold my iPhone 6 on ebay when I found out the fbi, a group of half retarded mongoloids, broke into an encrypted iphone.

ask in /spg/ or /csg/

kek this

Which phones are safer than iPhones?

Literally anything.

thanks

Please tell me one phone that is more secure.

Anything that isn't iShit.

Literally anything like he said

Give me one phone, if there is any phone safer than my iPhone I want to buy it.

Fuck off we gave you an answer already.

>Give me one phone
Fuck off poorfag, no one's giving you free shit.

So there isn't any? if there is one why cant you tell me?

>iToddler this mad he paid $700 for a swiss cheese security iToy

Not really mad. But if you are claiming my iPhone isn't the safest phone I want to know which phones are safer.

>PLEASE SPREAD THIS TO YOUR FRIENDS SO THEY DON'T MISS OUT WHEN APPLE INEVITABLE Y PATCHES THE VUNERABILITY.

>Sup Forums
>friends

You're talking to someone who doesn't have anything better to do with his time other than post his envious "i haet apple' fantasies on Sup Forums. Do you honestly expect anything other than jealously filled trolling?

You invested in complete bullshit and the reason modern smartphones, laptops and even the whole web are designed primarily for the brain-dead people. Your birth was a mistake.
Phones are inherently insecure. There're no "degrees" of security, it's either compromised or isn't.

>hurr im so smarter than everyone else
>durr stop liking what i dont like

>>hurr im so smarter than everyone else
>>durr start liking what i like

Very stale memes, don't disappoint me next time.

>lagdroids

how you enjoying that jewish google dick up your asses?

you want a serious reply to that comment? lel

get real m8

I said don't disappoint me with stale memes.
This whole thread is a joke. Like, what's even the target audience of Cydia? People who suffer from iOS limitations but still like dick up their ass?

>what's even the target audience of Cydia?
Kids who want to play around with their iPhones and customize it.

>needing illegal exploits to make the iphone useable
No wonder Apple is shrinking

So just icucks who want to pretend they weren't retarded enough to buy an iPhone and pretend their hacked iPhone is an android phone?

I guess you can call anyone that is into customization retarded but I dint said that. To me they are just kids. Just like androidfags that are into customization, they just have less trouble.

>apple
>shrinking

wew

>Apple has climbed two places in this year’s Fortune 500 list, a ranking of U.S. companies by revenue. Apple moved from 5th place last year to 3rd this, overtaking both Chevron and new AAPL investor Berkshire Hathaway, though still sitting behind Walmart and Exxon Mobil.

wired.com/2016/04/iphone-sales-decline/

>sales fluctuation
wow so tragic

Any phone with Knox. Even the S7 is safer. Older phones should have less backdoors though, otherwise i'd be vanned by now.

Lets be honest here, you're just being difficult like a child or spoiled brat. You could have easily done the research yourself. And if your not a newfag you should have known this is not reddit and spoonfeeding is highly discouraged. You should be ashamed of yourself.

It's tragic because it's happened for the first time. Normies don't want the latest pissphone. If apple loses interest of normies then it will wind up losing profit which will worry investors as their stock plummets.

On a normal day everyone would just brush it off, but they released the SE recently so now people are wondering why.

>company that literally depends on a single product, and with no Jobs there's no replacement in sight
They have already lost market share, but they still have their cash cows(but even then, by the time a new iPhone is released they are still paying their contract). I wonder how hard it will flop.

What is a pissphones? iPhone? Why are you talking like that?

Anyway, just because sales declined for a couple of quarters isnt even remotely enough data to say people are losing interest in the product. It just means they sold less phones.

In my opinion iPhone still is one of the most desirable phones in the market for most people and I dont see how that is changing. In fact the number of people that switched from Android to iPhone is bigger than ever before.

Why? Because people have less reason to upgrade nowdays.

>What is a pissphones?
>being this new

>you dont even know the latest meme lmao

DELETE THIS SAMSUNG IS KING!!!!

>summer isn't even an excuse anymore
It's June 6th.
The Summer Solstice is June 20th.

>needing bonafide hackers to unlock your device
>having a baby proofed device
>paying for this
>trusting your freedom to a hacker
>thinking cydia is not botnet

>PLEASE SPREAD THIS TO YOUR FRIENDS SO THEY DON'T MISS OUT WHEN APPLE INEVITABLE Y PATCHES THE VUNERABILITY.
>getting cucked so hard you celebrate, cry, fear, and panic over apple wrecking your shit
>calling it a vulnerability

I hate all of you so much.

This. The problem with jailbreaking on iPhones is that you know with 100% certainty that there is a security vulnerability on your device, and that you can't remove that vulnerability without removing the jailbreak.

By comparison, rooting on Android can be done without any security vulnerabilities. All that needs to be done is to unlock the bootloader, which is either supported out of the box (as was the case with my Oneplus One), or can be done using an OEM generated unlock code (LG, if I remember correctly, has a section of their website dedicated to unlocking their phone in this way). With an unlocked bootloader, you just flash a recovery image, and flash a superuser application (or a custom ROM with superuser), and the result is a secure, rooted phone.

Except your bootloader is STILL unlocked and using fastboot they can get in your phone.

The FBI won't have to goto google to get a special program to decrypt it. They can boot with a custom kernel that will then load a module to brute force the code.

>jailbreak expected in 4 days
>in 3 days 21 hours and 53 minutes Apple will push a new update that renders said jailbreak useless

These stupid motherfuckers don't seem to realize that you don't fucking tell Apple you're going to do this shit, YOU JUST FUCKING DO IT.

>stupid fucking people will be the death of us all

>Except your bootloader is STILL unlocked and using fastboot they can get in your phone.
And the same could be said about most people's laptops and desktops. Does that make them insecure, given that physical access is required to fuck with it?

>The FBI won't have to goto google to get a special program to decrypt it. They can boot with a custom kernel that will then load a module to brute force the code.
If your encryption can be brute forced, the key length isn't long enough.

Apple took over 6 months to patch rootpipe. They won't fix this in 4 days.

>Apple took over 6 months to patch rootpipe
The patch didn't even do anything and all macs can still be rootpiped.

>6 months

>If your encryption can be brute forced, the key length isn't long enough.>>

Android has a max length of 16 characters.

lmao this

Good luck cracking $8Hp+1(;49!hd76f

That's my android password btw.

source.android.com/security/encryption/

Actually by the looks of things, that's a minimum length, not a maximum length.

>The encryption algorithm is 128 Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) with cipher-block chaining (CBC) and ESSIV:SHA256. The master key is encrypted with 128-bit AES via calls to the OpenSSL library. You must use 128 bits or more for the key (with 256 being optional).
>You must use 128 bits or more for the key (with 256 being optional).
>128 bits or more
>or more

fastboot kernel and system image.

DD old partitions to SD card. Copy files to local machine. Run bruteforce there.

Okay how many centuries before you crack my password?

1 day at most

Also

github.com/android/platform_packages_apps_settings/blob/master/res/values/strings.xml#L1053

It took six months from the time they claimed they knew about it (October, 2014) to the time they claimed to have fixed it (April, 2015)

digitaltrends.com/computing/former-nsa-staffer-finds-new-way-to-abuse-rootpipe-vulnerability-in-os-x/

hmmmm

Anyone else here just use their phone as a phone, and not as an autism box?

Get out