How does Sup Forums spend their breaks at work?

How does Sup Forums spend their breaks at work?
What is Sup Forums's job?

I'm a CNC operator, taking my lunch of cigarettes and dwarf fortress

Vape 'n Blaze it 420

I'm unemployed
I'm eating a pear

I'm jealous
I forgot an actual lunch

That is a beautiful machine, user

Thanks user, it's my newest thinkpad, and the first one I've ever used an arch based distro on.
Pretty useful at work because of the touchscreen, no oily keys.

I'm thinking about an SSD but I'm not sure how much it would improve things over the 4200rpm hdd

Data analyst, I eat and talk with my colleagues like a filthy normie.

Usually I watch an episode of something from my media server while I eat.
I work in infrastructure support

My title is "Network Admin", but im more like IT maintenance. I don't usually take breaks, sometimes I'm too busy to take one, somtimes I'm caught up waiting on corporate to get some shit done so I play fallout 4 or gta v or something on my laptop while i do trivial shit, or things that aren't super involved, like data recovery, or imaging new PCs

banging hot chicks

you're obviously a fag

practice stripping stuffand eat.
i work at a gun shop

>A PRINTER WITH A FUCKING LPT PORT
THROW THAT FUCKING GARBAGE INTO THE TRASH M9

>LPT
Fucking bulletproof system m8, are you trying to b8 me?

>2000 + 42
>what is ethernet?

I work as a software dev
my work is a giant break from playing video games in all my free time desu

>2000 + 4^2
FTFM

sysadmin

depends how busy (or stimmed) I am

Breaks: Smoke
Lunch: Get lunch from the cafeteria and come back to my desk to watch a show on my phone

if it works, don't touch it

-- especially when it comes to printers, a working printer is a rare and valuable thing

no.
That's just a fuckin myth because most people are retarded. Setting up a printserver is easy as fuck.

where did you read print server?

Yes, a printer server is just what I need! I only have one PC and one printer!

CUPS is awesome but don't overdo it, I'm not using *nix OS

then just get one of those wireless printers.
They are awesome for home usage.
They have a local print server and work kind of out of the box. Just just have to configure the wireless lan one time

>not socializing

wtf is wrong with you people

It'll get there eventually, they only let us get out recycling a few times a year and some things just end up not making it because they don't fit or were in a closet or something. I've got all kinds of old shit that just keeps slipping past the death pallet

I don't take breaks at work. I also work through my lunch.

As a result I work a 7 hour day.

Where do you think you are?

huh?

is that printer an hp laserjet 1320 series?

I sit up on the roof for an hour eating a tuna sandwich and a cheese and crackers snackbox. I throw some of the crust from my bred to the pigeons. It's depressing when the pigeons aren't up there.

Also I'm a lead graphics dev

Sure is. good eye

I work in a cable head end, I spend most of my fay and breaks watching TV while shitposting online.

I drive home and shitpost.

kill yourself.

Sup Forums is not your fucking blog.

if i killed myself every time someone on Sup Forums told me to kill myself, i'd be dead

I'm a software engineer. I spend my break eating lunch in half awkward conversation, half silence with my team.

I perform small-med business computer repairs. I'm in the phone book, you call me business line and I come to your work and try to fix whatever is broken.

Today I played ring-around-the-xfinity-phone-network on behalf of a med size trucking/rail co. They have had me out after two bad storms to repair equip. This time they were having intermittent connection problems to the Internet and it turned out to be the Comcast modem. I was transferred 7 times over an hour and a half, then transferred to a line that was not in service, just trying to get a modem. I then just physically went to our local comcast to exchange the modem, as the number listed for them got me a call center. They didn't have any they would give me as they are a residential center instead of business. Awesome. I ended up booking another install for wednesday. The owner was beside me for most of this and is more disgusted with Comcast then I am. Apparently not his first bad experience, mine either. Is there a tier 2 business number I can call? I also pointed out some bad grounds around the property and recommended they get an electrician out to check it out. They have a huge metal building (the yard) that's not grounded at all that I can see, with a line running to the main building with the bad/decaying grounds, their office. I believe I remember being instructed in school to have excellent grounds or fiber connections between buildings for static protection. It's been awhile since I've done anything between buildings that's not VPN related though.

I generally don't get breaks in work as I'm hired on an as-needed basis, I bill a decent amount an hour, and when I'm on a job I work as fast as possible until it's done. Doing a laptop this afternoon. Video went out.

Between calls I'll go home, run errands, eat, whatever I need to do. Sometimes there are days when I don't work at all, which is fine, but I don't lollygag with breaks on regular days.

Reddit or Sup Forums,

Cigs.

Absolutely disgusting.

Student.

I fuck hookers and smoke weed

>breaks at work
Dohoho, OP is feeling luxurious

I work at a hospital, medfag and hopefully not for long

SAP Software Engineer

catch up on my RSS feeds for various sites

gym
5 days a week

>Lunch
>Cigarettes and dwarf fortress

Don't you eat anything? Are you on a diet or just a skeltal?

inb4 fat

NEET, i had poptarts and milk, but some of the milk got on my neckbeard

Chemical analyst that works during the weekend, on my weekday shifts I'll usually have a coffee in my car while shitposting on Sup Forums or Sup Forums or alternately checking my local facebook for deals on used computer parts at

oh shit, I said facebook, I meant Craiglist, I'm honestly not sure if that was some sort of reverse freudian slip or Googles evil mind games

I'm a projectionist.

I browse taiwanese erotic wall painting imageboards during work. The digital projection system does most stuff full-auto.

no, just broke
had to do some emergency car repairs and was left with about 20$ for the week, 15 of which was used for gas

i don't browse Sup Forums in public
also everyone in the machine shop at work is too old know Sup Forums

one of my coworkers is like 45 and still browses Sup Forums every day on the part checking station

Only IT guy for the whole site, either a sandwich in my office while shitposting, or restaurant with colleagues when I know I don't have much work in the afternoon. I can take cig and coffee breaks whenever I want.

I work in a box at a construction site as a shitty $11/hr fire guard. My entire job is pretty much a break but I usually go get some Dim Sum or Subway for my evening lunch break.

what laptop

yyou'll see a huge difference with the ssd, trust me.

I'm an IT Director. Sometimes a PM. Usually breaks are spent surfing, taking a walk, having some coffee/tea or a snack.

One job was awesome I used to be able to play Minecraft, Dwarf Fortress or even other steam stuff.

smoking subhuman, kys
>helpdesk hero
get a real job

Job: call center worker.

Breaks: sit on my phone browsing SFW websites on the wifi network in the cafeteria.

Lunch: sit by the river and eat my packed lunch if it's nice weather. Usually spend at least 10-15 minutes hiding in the toilet just to be alone because being around people makes me want to kill myself.

Senior programmer, i always play games during break or sometimes while working, games from paradox specifically

Samsung Series 7 Chronos, really love it, got it off Craigslist for $240 just because they guy got something new and had broken a couple small plastic tabs on the side putting a SSD in. Really has been a nice system. Not sure when i'm really going to need more than an i7-3635qm, HD 8870M, and 256Gb SSD. It looks nicer and has more power than most systems coming out now.

top kek

Oh, well I hope it gets better for you soon.

poetic

i dont have breaks
kill me

>4200 rpm
Wew
It will be night and day with an SSD.
I don't event know how you would function on a 4200

I used to work in a call center too. Worst job ever, and I even worked as dish washer. I mostly spend my free time outside having a smoke and listening to music, frantically looking at the time because every single second of disconnection was penalized.

currently between jobs
working on my A+ certif
trying to be a less angry Louis Rossmann

I have a lot of free time, but I can't play videogames in the office so I usually just lurk Sup Forums.

Data Analyst

My entire work day is a giant break.

So, napping, eating, skateboarding, taking pics.

Pic related, a car show I stopped at while not even on break or anything

I drive a mobile billboard.

I work 4 days a week. 10 hours a day.

Just got my direct deposit for $960.00 something.

Feels good man.

At my desk in the lab, reading literature or browsing the interbutts.

I detail cars. I shitpost on Sup Forums between clients.

I don't really get a break usually though. I go to my morning client, then I drive to my afternoon. The only "break" I get is when I'm waiting on someone or if they request a later appointment.

Luckily I usually only work from like 8AM-1 or 2PM so there's plenty of time to shitpost when I get home.

i thought thinkpad was a meme

Seeing as I cannot access any form of media at work via work computers because I work in defense, I usually just browse Sup Forums every once in a while when I have to walk from my desk to the lab, or up the stairs, or to a meeting. When I get home I browse a little Sup Forums and game / spend time with the wife and kid.

It is, but it's one of those half-true memes.

It IS a good laptop, it IS one of the best used laptops you can get for the money. It is NOT the best laptop ever made and it is ENTIRELY possible to get a better one for the money, especially performance wise, though the build quality may be less.

I always try to work through lunch and eat throughout the day instead. Why would I want to spend another half an hour at a place I don't want to be at?

Satellite controller, Sup Forums on phone.

4 days of work, 4 days off.

During the night shift I just watch anime between local and allied countries' satellite downlink contacts.

that sounds like the dream user

Why are you still on this website?

I work at an Apple store and spend by breaks "servicing" ""special"" customers.

>job description: advertisement
sounds pretty good actually, i hear some people hate driving, i am not one of them

sucking their dicks?

1 1/2 hour lunch break
>eat
>puff a fag
>read infrastructure-based online forum
>browse blue board
>go back to office 5 minutes early (1/2 hour pay deduction if I'm more than 5 minutes late, about 20 bucks gone)

what? no that's disgusting. I "fix" their ""iphones"" under the table to make some extra cash.

I'm a corporate shill for nvidia with the job title "guerrilla social media marketer". On my breaks I play some pretty fucking dope games and post dank maymays on the internet, all of which I can do because I use nvidia brand GPUs, the best in gaming technology.

I don't work

This time of the year I just stay in the lab and banter with students a bit since they're working on their theses.

I'm a research fellow at a uni and in charge of an HPC lab.

When I was working in a tech support call centre, I'd eat whatever food I packed and took a 15-20 minute walk around the neighbourhood. That job took a horrible toll on me and I just needed to be away from the fluorescent lights.

I go microwave whatever leftovers I have, and I cycle through some of the japanese flashcards on my phone while that's warming up. Then I go back to my desk and continue working while eating like the good wagie slavie that I am.

I don't like taking a lunch break because time spent on lunch means I have to stay longer to make the 8 hour work day.

Military
I usually go up to my room and fucking hate myself because I live at work.

>everybody on Sup Forums is a successful white collar professional except you

Browsing the web, or walking around outside.

I'm a Sysadmin(Unix).

Im a field technician. Breaks for me tend to take the form of me racing in my car from one job site to another, texting dispatch or my boss, scooping up/shoveling down taco bell quesolupas, and vaping more than I breath.

>Implying there aren't pathological liars on Sup Forums
>Mfw

naw, i'm there with you too pham.

at least i hope to be white collar after school. but school is taking me longer than usual.

I hop out of the truck when I park. Otherwise my ass hurts.

Miss u 2 user

op here, i use the x41 because its suited for this environment of machine oil, fine brass dust, and heavy coding on a daily basis
it holds up much better than anything else the other operators use

I work sales and cellphone repair for a third party company stationing me Sam's Club. Officially, its just a trail run for our market, but my store is in the top five of the entire nation for gross mobile sales, I'm expecting some expansion soon.

Durning my breaks, usually just go outside to smoke a black and mild and shitpost via clover. Sometimes I'll buy a hotdog from the deli or go to a fast-food spot with wifi since my workplace is in a complete deadzone for T-Mobile.

>Then I go back to my desk and continue working while eating like the good wagie slavie that I am.

I do the same. But sometimes while the microwave is heating up my food I contemplate what the least painful form of suicide would be.

impressive, i wish i knew ppl irl who browsed four-chan
all my friends are redditors

i wish i didnt know him
he rants about "the muslims" down the block all the time and once talked about suicide bombing the place if "eh govmnt" tried to annex the factory