Have $100 2 truly unlimited line plan on T-mobile

>Have $100 2 truly unlimited line plan on T-mobile
>Getting A free stocks, 2 free medium pizzas, 2 free frostys, 2 free movie rentals, and 2 free movie tickets tomorrow

Why is Tmobile so based and the only decent carrier in NA?

Other urls found in this thread:

digitaltrends.com/mobile/t-mobile-customers-most-satisfied-in-industry/
youtu.be/9SoeKqoa32c
reddit.com/r/tmobile/comments/4mydss/this_injustice_will_not_go_unnoticed/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>getting free shit of nominal value so you can pay $50/phone to be on America's least reliable, least accessible network
t-mobile is cheap as fuck in the US for a reason: they have no coverage outside major cities

I live in Baltimore and coverage is super solid here.

Also

>Living in a non coastal city/suburb
SHIGGY DIGGY

They're cheap because so many people are subscribed to them that their profit per person doesn't have to be has pricey has their 'petitors, pleb.

I used to have t-mobile, they are the worst carrier in existence. lte barely 1mbps IF you can get any coverage. 3G is worse.

Switched to boost mobile and somehow getting 8-12Mbps on lte and 2Mbps on 3G. Glad I didn't fall for the "sprint has bad networks" meme.

shit people are falling for my phunpost, i take it back i already felt the bad karma coming on.

I have AT&T, which if i'm not mistaken has the highest ranking in customer satisfaction.

I live in a suburb not far from NYC and T-Mobile's coverage is dogshit. I dumped my T-Mobile hotspot for a Verizon one and I actually get signal now.

Believe what you like.

>tfw live in city of 50,000 and have perfect coverage everywhere

Why should I subsidize your decision to live in Buttfuck, Nowhere?

>cities of more than 50,000 people are "buttfuck, nowhere"

Tippity top kek

I get 25mbps outside my house and about half that indoors.

Guessing 700mhz isn't by my house due to poor building penetration.

When I'm out though I hit into the 30s and stay in the upper 20s indoors.

here
To clarify, I have been to cities with populations near a million and experienced poor coverage in numerous parts of them.

digitaltrends.com/mobile/t-mobile-customers-most-satisfied-in-industry/

>trusting JD power ratings
Their business model is based on selling more detail than they release publicly on the survey to companies surveyed (so they understand what was actually asked) and to charge licensing fees for use of the JD Power logo and mentioning that you got the award. It's basically a buddy buddy system

>I have AT&T, which if i'm not mistaken has the highest ranking in customer satisfaction.

Is that supposed to be a joke?

I gotta be lucky if I get reception in my own house, and the techs are total morons.

They are involved in heavy corruption scandals all over Europe including in my country,they do not give shit for free.
They are plotting something.

By giving away free pizza?

They're plotting to attract new customers and that's it.

Sprint is shit. I can speedtest 65/30 mbps down on vz.

not him but vz is even more shit. I only get 4-6Mbps on boost lte BUT I get to use as much as I want for $55/month. Used like 200GB last month.

>200
I never understood how people use this much data, do you not have WiFi anywhere?

T-mobile is pretty awful at least in Houston.

My phone IS my home isp. Not sure how many people are doing this but 8GB of hotspot + unlimkted high speed mobile internet is all I need desu. I jist use opera turbo when I turn on the wifi to use less data.

All torrents are downloaded through mobile internet since I wasn't stupid enough to get an iPhone.

Overall pretty comfy only paying $55 for phone and a home isp.

>tfw 25$ per month
>tfw metropcs(T-Mobile)
>tfw 30mbps+ in the countryside
>mfw people say T-Mobile sucks

T-Mobile is the best in Chicago
54mbps+ on LTE at night and around 12-30ish Mbps during the day

That speed is awful compared to a broadband or fiber line. Lag must be ungodly.

>That speed is awful compared to a broadband or fiber line.
Well I am paying a grand total for home isp and a phone line so I can't really complain. Speed is enough for 720p youtube/netflix on my phone with 0 buffering.

>Lag must be ungodly.
Now that you mention it lag is actually not that bad (on LTE). Usually get 30-50ms of latency. I play BF4 on hotspot and so far haven't experienced lag in game at all.

I am a T-mobile tech support rep, ama

Why are t-mobile networks dogshit? I used to have you guys and lte barely broke 1mbps.

Dude 50ms is horrid. I'm praying for your soul.

I get 7ms to my first hop. To bad this country doesn't upgrade to 10gige fiber lines. I have comcast at 50/10mbps.
For the richest country our public utilities and services suck bare ass.

>Dude 50ms is horrid. I'm praying for your soul.
You should pray for all the snipers I fucking wreck in BF4, latency isn't a problem for me. Nigga you think a medic by your side is enough to stop me from fucking destroying you? You'd better think again, fucker. I will rain down an ungodly fucking firestorm upon you. You're gonna have to call the fucking United Nations and get a fucking binding resolution to keep me from fucking destroying you. I am talking scorched earth, motherfucker. I will massacre you. I will fuck you up.

how many fists can you fit in your butthole?

IMPORTANT QUALIFIERS!

>The pizza must be a carry out order and ordered online, no delivery.
>The VUDU movie must be a rental with a value equal or less than $5.50 (as an example, Star Wars VII is $4.99 for SD, but $5.99 for HD)
>The Wendy's Frosty must be redeemed Tuesday by showing the cashier a code on your phone. (technically before 5:00AM EDT Wednesday)
>The Warcraft ticket is any single version as long as it is below $13 (you can pay remaining cost)

Great news is that weekly gifts are per line however! You will have to process them separately since the sites don't allow stacking I would guess.

This has stopped being true pretty recently. Two years ago it still had pretty shit coverage outside of cities, but over the past year or so, I've been able to drive through rural Ohio and Indiana and have LTE the whole time.

wait, this isn't a late april fools thing?

TMobile 2GB Plan: $50 per month
Domino's pizza: $13
Weeks in a month: 4
13*4=$52

You are literally getting paid in pizza to use tmobile...

>have 4000 mins, messages, and MBs a month with ring plus
>completely free

>You are literally getting paid in pizza to use tmobile...

>Live in Boston
>Have T-Mobile
>If I'm under a roof there's a 75% chance that I don't have service.
>Every time I go to a T-Mobile store it's at least an hour wait even if there's only 1 person in front of me
>People working there are all non-white
>Other customers are all non-white
>I become non-white by proxy

Fuck T-Mobile.

t-mobile is still garbage. their commercials alone are worthy of never subscribing to their service.

and no one gives a shit about 'unlimited' plans when they simply throttle you after X amount of gigs

if they had their "unlimited" plan for $50-$60 i would switch
hate when carriers use "unlimited" 20gb does not make it unlimited

They just cover the highways now too lol.

I second this. Even most tiny towns have at least 3g service with T-Mobile except down south in the backwoods of va and nc.
You need verizion or the prepaid StrightTalk down in Alabama.

I just recently went from Columbus to Chicago and back and specifically avoided highways, so that's irrelevant.

You got warrants nigga?

don't do this, it viruses you're phone

just bought a t-mobile plan on my second phone, literally saves me money

The first time I vacationed the US, I got a $50 T-mobile plan for the duration with unlimited data.

It was unlimited up to 100MB, then it wasn't unlimited anymore.

Later I moved to the US, and wanted to take advantage of T-Mobile's cheap international roaming on a trip.

International meant Canada and Mexico, it didn't work anywhere else.

I now read fine print religiously and I stay away from T-Mobile.

You're probably in a shit area. And if you aren't, it's simply impossible to cover the entire country absolutely everywhere. Regardless, we are making strides with this with low band 700 bandwidth signal, so make sure you have a phone that supports it.

Somewhere between 0 and 1. It would be better than dealing with most customers though.

>tfw the $30 5GB and 100 minutes plan doesn't qualify for free pizza

"open to all monthly postpaid, prepaid and business T-Mobile customers"
I don't see how they could even sell a plan that wouldn't match that definition, what is it?

Apparently they made an exception for that one specific plan. Good thing I googled the issue before getting my hopes too high.

I would ask for where they are publicly stating that, as I don't see any reference to that exemption in terms&conditions. Only thing I see is that Government discounted plans do not apply. Sue em for your pizza rights

I decided to run a speed test on t-mobile while taking a shit in the bathroom of the basement of my house. Get BTFO sprint cuck.

I had tmobile but switched go at&t.

T-Mobile was too spotty for me, my job is no more than 5 minutes away and for some reason, I sometimes lose signal. Also my Internet speed was always slow and signal was weak most places I went.

AT&T is fine with me, haven't had problems with dropped calls or anything when I go out. I would say sometimes the speed isn't as fast as tmobile but who needs 50mbs speed to shitpost.

MY ANDROID PHONE BROKE AND I CANT FUCKING GET MY PIZZAS

ARE YOU FUCKING WITH ME

I WANT NY FUCKING PIZZAS DAMNIT

T-Mobile are fags that won't let you use band 12 unless it is a carrier branded phone. That means your chink phones that support band 12 won't work in that frequency.

What's the importance of band 12? Say, for example, my Xiaomi Mi5 has bands 2 & 4, but not 12, will it not work on T-Mobile?

I do agree that the USA bands in general prevent some awesome phones coming to the US.

it'll work but supposedly band 12 has better coverage and t-mobile are deploying band 12 on a lot of places lately

>Have to be bribed to use shitty service with shitty food and shitty entertainment
Sounds like Tmobile to me

Isn't this because of 911 over LTE and a bunch of other related legal shit?

The phone only has to support VoLTE on band 12 for band 12 to work.

Its a legal thing.

>The phone only has to support VoLTE on band 12 for band 12 to work.

What, isn't this exactly what they lock down?

Also band 12 does work on non-carrier branded phones, works on my Nexus 5x. That guy is misinformed.

Well, I guess the $30 5GB plan will get the pizza and shitty movie ticket after all.

What pizza places can I use this at

Just Dominos. It must be a cross-promotion.

>I can literally save money on pizzas by buying t-mobile prepaid cards at walmart
>I even get a free mobile plan out of it
how is this possible

Isn't available for pay as you go plans.

youtu.be/9SoeKqoa32c

T-mobile BTFO

MAKE IT GO VIRAL!

Are you sure that isn't due to Google Fi, though? It could be a requirement for their partnership with T-Mobile. Give me some example from something not so mainstream.

Nexus 5x isn't on the list of supported devices.

From what I understand phones only need to add the support so if your device manufacturer doesn't add it you are shit out of luck.

How have you confirmed band 12 is working fine and you have VoLTE on T-Mobile if it's not listed here? Do you have WiFi calling? Do you get free texting on planes? All of that T-Mobile carrier shit. There's a lack of detail here.

>i live in a non white city and go to a non white neighborhood and complain there are no whites

I put my phone in test mode and switched to band 12.

I then used LTE explorer to verify that I was on band 12 and ran a speed test.

It does eventually switch back to band 4 on its own though as it only goes to 12 automatically when the signal is poor.

So it's more like "extremely minimal band 12 support"

Christ.

No, it works fine, does exactly what its supposed to.

This is the fastest I've ever gotten.

God you use that screen tinting meme bullshit.
These phones have ambient light sensors for a reason ffs.

Fuck off shill nigger. T-mobile is shit and their plans where they give you free data on their approved kike parters is anti-net neutrality.

What if the one on his phone is broken? Don't be so rude.

All the Warcraft time slots are already sold out.

Ah. I have this plan and was wondering.

Directly under that:
>Download the T‑Mobile Tuesdays app to confirm eligibility.
So they could technically give or revoke for anyone.

Thanks got everything reserved.
Warning: Do not "redeem" the Frosty coupon, the rules say you only have 2 minutes to show cashier after hitting button. Do not know if you can show it from the "redeemed" section and I'm not testing it.

Well since this is a phone carrier thread...

My job is giving me a 20% discount on AT&T and Verizon service...which one should I go with, family? Illinois area if that counts for anything.

After I did the played thingy where you break out the bricks it said winners based on when you hit play.

Fuck I should have done that before redeeming the World of Warcraft ticket.

BTW its a $13.00 coupon code if anyone was curious, it won't pay for an IMAX screening lol.

Naw there is a tuesday drawer thing below the play button that lets you redeem any of the tuesday giveaways.

The game is for extra shit, I didn't get anything because I was late :(

My game was just a wheel spin you can only access the ticket after doing it, and as you said it is just a visualization the result is already determined.

You can use the ticket towards an IMAX, but you have to pay difference. For me it would have been a dollar but sold out

The drawer only shows the every week stuff. Ticket is a this week only thing hidden behind the game. Unless they have different UI for different platforms.

I redeemed the ticket before playing.

How does it feel to be called a faggot every single day since years for being a stupid tripfag? Are you masochistic or literally learning resistent?

>since years
Try again in English and I'll tell you all about it! :3

I'm thinking that there are a limited number of "games" and you get the breakout bricks and message that you didn't win and the game is based on when you click play.

What phone? I figured out a way using wifi tether router to get unlimited hotspot
Also can confirm all this, i get pings of 25-40ms usually but have gone through 150-250 gigs a month last couple months

You only need to append dun to APN type in the Access Point Names settings.

Should look like
>APN type
>default,supl,dun

Then use the built in wireless tether as normal and it doesn't count towards hotspot.

Nothing I tried made the built in work. It would show as a network and I could connect to it but no data got passed through

I've done it on a Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 6, LG Optimus L9, Samsung S7, and a Nexus 5x with both a mix of postpaid and prepaid and its always worked.

wtf is difference at dominos
>Robust Inspired Tomato Sauce
>Hearty Marinara Sauce

and how can something be inspired by an adjective but not be the adjective itself

Think of marinara like a plain pizza sauce and robust is more on the spicy spectrum.

pls everyone upvote

I just want to see an official response from T-mobile

reddit.com/r/tmobile/comments/4mydss/this_injustice_will_not_go_unnoticed/

crumbled sausage
sliced sausage
bacon
which meat is least terrible?

The bacon is garbage but the rest are all pretty good.