/csg/ Chink Shit General

Made me make a thread while I'm at work edition, expect missing news will catch up when back from work.

Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_Shit_General

>NEWS
°user bought some tactile buttons and has been buying chink shit for years °There's a chink shit gen discord now °user buys silly shit reviews some of it °Updated measurements of fake Piston 3s vs real ones v zircons measurements for Xiaomi Hybrid and KZ ED3 / ED9 °New video review from Unbiased Tech user, posts his socks youtube.com/watch?v=uoo3aXRESVA
°Test using bm800 and somake °Anons chink shit came today Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/013cBVIg9iQHoMuEq
youtu.be/7fh0010YKqk
aliexpress.com/store/product/2016-New-Original-Meizu-m3-note-Octa-Core-Smartphone-Android-2G-RAM-16GB-ROM-4G-LTE/2133067_1000001479195.html
brands.aliexpress.com/en
item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=43820633263&toSite=main#detail
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based user, thankyou for making a real thread

any good 720p/FHD LED projecotrs?

Pay check comes in tomorrow cant w8 to spend half of it on chink shit.

Thanks user, I assume original op?

discord server
>discord.gg/013cBVIg9iQHoMuEq

No
>how do I sage individual posts

Execlan has a decent range of chink projectors

This is what happens when you buy chink e-cigs

Batteries are scary, add water to the mix and you get some nice burns.

B-but \/ape/\ation... That chinky dinky forgot to turn off the power. To do that on a EVOD press the buttom five times and it'll flash then turn off.

Kek more reason not to buy chink batteries.

can't find anything. Execlan is the producer?

hahahahahahaha
fucking china action

New to buying chinkshit, do things ever leave Singapore?

He might have meant Excelvan

I think he might. Thanks!

After all,
Chinese invented fireworks

lmao dude ripped one sick cloud

\/ape/\/ation

dispatch my shit you chinks
reeeee

Please don't buy chink shit if you are expecting it to work. I just recently bought a laptop cooling pad and one fan doesn't work. At least I learned a lesson.

That's the one yeah
youtu.be/7fh0010YKqk

#notallchinkshitisshit

>original original post

Anyone else recommend the pistons air? I'll be using them for running and biking (not in city traffic, don't worry). My KZ-ATE are build like shit and sweat seeps into the housing very easily.

There's a reason it's called chink shit you fucking idiot

My Xiaomi miui kills background apps, anyone know how to stop it?

Did you try to fix it?
It's not even hard if you got a spare fan.

inb4 pissbait post

oooor maaaaybeeee you can repair it easily ?

Only one user has them so far

So, a question for all vapefags here: what western brand of ecig shit should I go for that has a great price/performance ratio?

> using a video camera to record a movie playing on a monitor instead of just converting the file to a webm

You don't belong on Sup Forums. Go back to redit.

>implying he made the video

lucky me. It's for 118$ at gearbest compared to ~280$ at ali

Use the catalog. There was a new /csg/ thread created seventeen minutes before this one.
(OP)

>shit op
>no news
fuck off kid

Aren't those laptop cooler things useless anyway?

They also have a bunch of cheaper models from $50 to $70 that do 720 just as well

The problem isn't just the OP but everyone else participating in two generals covering the same subject matter. What's the point of having generals if not to keep the discussion to a unified, single thread?

yes they are, you should simply get a notebook than can cool itself instead of consumer/ gaymen tier trashbooks.

>What's the point of having generals if not to keep the discussion to a unified, single thread?
the point of news is people can catch up on previous thread they missed because of sleep or work

Depends on your laptop really.
My laptop has dumb fan placement so it only draws air from behind the back rather than underneath it. Meaning only half the laptop gets cooled.
So I bought a cooling pad and the fans stopped it from averaging 50c down to 30c.
Fucking shitty work laptops.

>the point of news
Non sequitur a lot?

>implying it's not security footage where he has no access to the original file

No if your laptop overheats you need one. I used a laptop for 6 years and without one it would just shut down.

If you're going to make a thread do it right or don't do it at all

Underrated post

There's two other brand projectors on sale in Gaybests deal section for $72 no clue about their quality though

I can't decide between Teclast X80 Plus and X80 Pro. Both are dirt cheap today - £57 each. I think the only difference is 1080p vs 720p, but at 8 inches won't 1080p just be a battery draining meme?

> 8"

if 8" is barely enough for a girl to feel anything,
why would you think it could satisfy a man?

get a 9.7 or 10.1

Sup /csg/, just finished receiving a bunch of stuff from gearbest, gonna post as much as I can and give quick details, I might take a while to post it all.

Should have gotten the 850 evo, but yeah post pics and reviews

We simply do not know

I already have a 10.1". I want an 8" because I have to carry a Thinkpad for work and want my own device to be light.

A quick update on the GPS trackers I got out of the 4 I ordered 1 works like a dream 1 has a mind of its own and turns on and off and the other 2 refuse to work unlike the hands of their creators.
Pic is the working one in a Hyundai I20 it was a bitch to install in that car.

I'm pretty sure he took the gif directly from redit. Seen it there a few days before.

Goobies pls answer this

>redit. Seen it there
how about you go back there then

Meizu m3 Note is on sale for $155. There is a $5 seller coupon too taking it down to $150. Helios P10, 3gb, dual sim + microsd, cool home button tech, Flyme OS (better than MIUI imo), 4k mah and full hd screen. Metal unibody as well. Not bad.
aliexpress.com/store/product/2016-New-Original-Meizu-m3-note-Octa-Core-Smartphone-Android-2G-RAM-16GB-ROM-4G-LTE/2133067_1000001479195.html
brands.aliexpress.com/en

Best cheap and small graphics tablet?
I want to be able to quickly write down equations in lectures, whilst still using my laptop to type notes.

captcha eaten two reviews already, sorry for the delay.

First off the backpack. Really comfy, even with heavy loads. Padding on all the spots that matter (straps, back and bottom) and the laptop sleeve -just- fits my 13" Macbook Air. Would not fit a laptop any bigger than that, be warned. The buckles are magnetic making it pretty quick to access the pockets, and the main opening has a drawstring so your contents are secured by more than a simple loose flap on top.

At the price it goes for, bloody fantastic. 5/5 bretty gud

Pick set up next, this one comes with a whopping 2 sets of picks and probes, along with a transparent padlock. I use it to occasionally do breaking and entering for location scouting and having it handy for when anyone forgets their keys. Strong metal is used, the picks dont get fucked up straight away and can take a bit of force.

The second set of picks comes with no plastic handles, and the whole lot fits in a credit card slot of a wallet, making it super convenient.

4.5/5, the practice locks build quality ain't great. Be careful of getting your picks jammed in there.

can you get cheap bags to put tablets in for travelling?

i got 29 euros store credit on gearbest but i don't know what to buy because i don't need anything, but i still want to buy something because i'm a consumer whore

Craft knife next up, it's only a dollar or two and comes with a standard craft knife, cap protector for when not in use and 5 extra blades. Bloody sharp. Great product.

5/5 would use to escape sweatshop with.

7 Port USB hub, this thing fucking sucks.

Comes with a shitty power adapter, I superglued it together so it would actually just stay plugged in. The USB 3.0 cable it comes with is about 10cm long, essentially useless.

The worst part? 4/7 ports don't actually work at all. They only provide power to the usb port and no usb connectivity, only the 3 closest to the end will allow USB connectivity.

1.5/5 Don't waste your money on this shit.

I got one of those in my last load of chink shit. Its a great hobby knife. I keep it in a pencil holder on my desk so I always have a small hobby knife handy

PS3 Charging Dock:

Fits two standard PS3 Controllers at the same time, doesn't provide anything other than a power source, be aware of this. That being said, charges the controllers both at a great rate. Red light indicates fully charged and Green indicates charging.

It's great hey?

Now that I've finished my review, here's a question for you cheap neet fucks.

How long will you hide in your basement? You'll never get mad pussy.

Fucking faggots.

>fucking not white females

ewww

got a snoop dogg g pen off of aliexpress for 9 euro
it feels exactly like the real one, it even has the signature lightly engraved on a side - very impressed. came here very quickly too, just keep in mind the G pen isnt a proper vaporiser - while a lot of your herbs will vaporise, they will also burn a bit

This is a blue board, you might get banned for posting that

(posting from work tb.h)

That's an ugly pussy. I hope it's tight at least.

I hope you get fired :')

Then you can do more reviews!

Does the Ruizu x02 accept 128gb shark memory cards?

Does the wheel work like that of the ipod?

>refuse to work unlike the hands of their creators
I chuckled.

>australian
>is a shitposter
I'm not surprised at all

lay another turd on the board mate

That is not the same as the ausfag posting new reviews at this time.

Here's a gift m8.

Review this.

Stop pretending to be me cunt.

WHO WANTS TO SEE A REVIEW OF MY PENIS???

I'm just gonna ignore the fact someone is using a name to shitpost anyway.

LED Strip next up:

Pretty self explanatory, the chinks sent me a power adapter for AUS plugs which is pretty convenient. The remote for this thing is hilarious though, the "strobe" and "smooth" settings are actually swapped, and the strobe effect they programmed is exactly like the flash effect. Has different brightness controls too.

4/5, kinda pricey for the right power adaptor compared to identical products.

I'm going to use these in my kiddie rape dungeon.

Shits so cash yo

Just use a trip in this thread, is not that hard.

Yes it does
No it doesn't, the wheel is just for show.

I DON'T WANT TO

Samsung 750 Evo up next:

Comes without any cables or connectors, and non-formatted. If you're on windows use diskmgmt.msc in the run terminal to format the drive.

Comes out to be 111 GB after formatting NTFS. As far as I can tell, it's legit. Inform me if there's another way to confirm it's authenticity.

Oh look it's the pissphone/chinese shopping autist mad nobody's posting in his thread

Filtered :')

>Inform me if there's another way to confirm it's authenticity.
install samsung magician and have it run the sn

Use Samsung Magician

>Inform me if there's another way to confirm it's authenticity.

samsung ssd are made in korea, chinese ssd are mad in china.

Its real, they don't come with anything but the booklets and cd

The cardsharks are pretty self explanatory, can confirm for not a meme.

Lastly is the Orico branded enclosure. Kinda stiff to unlock, but that's better than the entire thing being loose. The USB 3.0 cable that is supplied kinda sucks, it keeps disconnecting the drive. Works alright otherwise, used it to format the SSD I bought with it. The body is solid however, actually sort of heavy considering the size.

3/5 okay I guess, kinda pricey.

>using a pad
>not replacing your useless optical drive with a dedicated side turbine

I am tempted to try out.

Does anyone tried to buy chinkpads from china?
I'm temped to pick a X220 from this seller:
item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=43820633263&toSite=main#detail
The great detail of this guy is that he offers modded thinkpads with IPS 1080p or TN 1440p screens.
Any toughts?

>very quiet lot of cold
>nice design your friends be envy!
>regulate wheel for much air out

kek, do it user, though it looks like chinkery