The best audio player for Windows has a new look now

The best audio player for Windows has a new look now.

Other urls found in this thread:

support.google.com/youtube/answer/1722171?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Foobar didn't change its default look tho

that's not foobar2000

Looks like aids.

the only audio player I ever use on my win machines.

I'd rather use foobar's stock interface than that

Not funny, bro, I thought they restarted working on it.

>written in delphi

>not using MusicBee

Why, lads?

its more shit than itunes
slow, disgusting and not even cross platform

>tfw foobar2000 isnt multiplatform or open source

How is it slow, exactly?

I used f2k for the last five or so years and MusicBee is pretty much now all I use.

>slow
what do you mean by this?

I't been like this for a while

menus and everything take 1-2 seconds to open, and scrolling performance is horrible
in foobar things open instantly
in itunes take no more than 0.1 of a second

>menus and everything take 1-2 seconds to open, and scrolling performance is horrible

Hasn't been the case for me at all, though.

>useless shit like a huge album cover, multiple frequency analysis tools, unimportant technical file metadata
>no library browser which is one of the two core functions for a music player, together with playing back music

Me rove you rongtime

He has a library tab.

Although I do agree there's a shit ton of useless garbage on his layout.

I frequently check the metadata, and I like big album art and watching visualizations.

>no library browser
You are blind as fuck and anyway, my files are meticulous tagged with file operations and organized to folders and albums so it's easy to use explorer for that too

Tried deadbeef?

It's not a very pleasing layout, user.

He is blind, though.

Nope, still the same for me.

>alstoemeria
pleb tier doujin honestly

I just like MusicBee better. It does have a few skins that match perfectly with W10 and it was updated recently.

You need to check a file's MD5 hash?

>no library feature

Yeah, it's totally like Foobar.

Never heard anything from them until today, also found a mega link for Feline Groove and Wave circa 2002-2013.

foobar fags GTFO reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

No but it it triggered me when the text didn't reach bottom of that panel.

+1 for MusicBee. It works brilliantly and has beautiful skins.

your pc is shit

Crap design aped from phone music players. I rather take the high modularity and functionality of Foobar2k, it is first and foremost a media library browser and organizer, I don't really care if it doesn't look like iOS/Android application.

plus it is much lighter/fluid/responsive in comparison ime

Ayyy currently using the new update with the Dark Red Metro skin. Feels good mayne.

I did change the icon for the program, though.

> high modularity and functionality of Foobar2k
What sort of functionality and modularity does F2K provide? Just curious.

> it is first and foremost a media library browser and organizer
Yeah MusicBee is primarily a music player, a lighter substitute for iTunes and a more powerful alternative for Windows Media Player.

> plus it is much lighter/fluid/responsive in comparison ime
Don't run MusicBee on a potato :)

Since you're using F2K, I wanted to ask, can it sync music between devices? MusicBee does it, but I wanted to know if F2K can as well, MusicBee is a little slow in this.

>plus it is much lighter/fluid/responsive in comparison ime

I don't really get this criticism. I use(d) both and if there is a difference I don't really notice it. I have a rather large library at home, with about 750GB of music and MusicBee handles it the best with out all of the hassle of downloading various components.

F2k can be very nice to ricer up (usually invalidating the "gotta go fast" mentality of hardline f2k users) but overall it can be finicky and I found some components unsupported or lacking with newer versions.

>Don't run MusicBee on a potato :)
I have 6700k and 64GB of RAM DDR4
Musicbee is still less responsive than Foobar.

>can foobar sync music.
I have fuck all idea I have never needed that and haven't read about such options.

Kill yourself

5th gen i5 and 4 GB RAM on a laptop, with about 3k songs. MusicBee runs blazing fast here. How many songs do you have?

upwards of 50k

I dunno dude, I have 8GB RAM, 5500u on this XPS and it works fine for 20k songs.

The difference between f2k and mb is unnoticeable for me.

But that's not Spotify

Spotify is worse than Youtube wrt. audio quality and music available.

Oh.

Well, I guess I have a long way to go till I reach 50k songs.

Spotify Premium is 320kbps you downie

and Youtube offers better for free. support.google.com/youtube/answer/1722171?hl=en

>logistics
muh nigga

Good thing I don't have autism then

Good goyim.

>best audio player

>Calling people goyims when literally shilling for Google

You are the one shilling for paid service with shittier audio quality than free Youtube.

Kill urself retarded shitstain

Yup, because I'm neither poor nor do I have autism

How much do they pay you, Rajeet?

You argue paying for quality you can get for free, or even bettter quality, because you are not poor?

You think having Spotify Premium is a sign of NOT being poor?

Poor baits

Yes, thinking that Youtube is some kind of music player is the literal definition of being poor, Rajeet. And you do know you can get whatever quality you want on Spotify since you can import tracks?

>Spotify

> And you do know you can get whatever quality you want on Spotify since you can import tracks?
That's besides the point.
>Youtube is some kind of music player is the literal definition of being poor, Rajeet
You have weird definitions of poor and odd levels of asshurt

Spotify sucks
Youtube sucks

The end.

>shittier audio quality than free Youtube.
But that's wrong, because people are uploading their shitty 128 kbps MP3s from kazaa to youtube. Just because it gets transcoded to a higher bitrate doesn't make it better quality when the source is trash.

and Spotify deliberately lowers the audio quality.

Not to a point that makes it worse than the shit people upload to youtube.

>Defending the practice of a company deliberately lowering the quality of audio they stream when they're a music service.

uh wat

mad

the only thing I miss from using Winamp is the graphical browser

sure there's a plugin for that in foobar, but it seemed like a bitch to configure the way I wanted it, so I didn't bother

Why not use facets?

What, so calling someone out for spewing falsities is equal to defending the other side now ?
I'm saying audio quality on Youtube is, on average, worse than what you get on Spotify. I'm not saying Spotify offers good audio quality or that you should use it, but this still doesn't make what you get from Youtube better.

I can't wait to get 2160p monitor so I can just have a long ass playlist and huge album art.

What's wrong with g music?

not weaboo enough

Who else like these skins? Reminds me of classic players that I used to own and use.

AIMP master race.

Stop being edgy.

It's still the same though...

>64GB of RAM DDR4

He fell for the RAM meme.

That looks pretty shit desu, would rather use MusicBee for something like this, tho foobar is the best one.

Good taste tho.