Once my son turns 10 I'm dropping him out of school and I'm going to keep him locked in a room during daylight with a...

Once my son turns 10 I'm dropping him out of school and I'm going to keep him locked in a room during daylight with a computer with TempleOS. I will personally teach him math and programming and enough about other stuff to keep the feds off my tail. Eventually, by the time he is 18, I want him to be a genius C programmer and make big bucks. Will this work? There have been many C programming legends, but how many were train from child?

First you need to trick a woman into reproducing with you

Don't worry... I'll manage

Good luck with that, user. All you'd do is destroy his humanity and inflict him with AD(H)D.

You ain't gonna get no genius outta him if the only way to survive his insanity is to fragment his thoughts and have the attention span of a goldfish.

Raise the boy right so that he'll actually be able to focus, because focus and discipline is a prerequisite of genius.

inject pure distilled autism directly into the bloodstream

Bait.

On the off chance it isn't though, you don't deserve children if you're reducing them to a means to an end.

Give the boy a chance. Let him grow. Let him love. And then when he's still a socially stunted man child like his father before him after years of being raised in an environment that only looks at people in terms of utility, then bring him to the dark side.

he can grow once he programs networking into templeos and talks with his online friends

good thing nutjobs like you will never get a chance to reproduce

Also cum inside his virgin boypussy like a good daddy you are!

This is a recipe for disaster OP.

You know this is illegal right?

FUCK OFF CIA NIGGERS

Wouldn't Hitler gas the anime girl for not being white?

Stop believing jew lies.
Hitler hated the jews because they had no homeland of their own, seeing them as parasites.
He saw the slavs as subhuman too. Read up on how hitler treated soviet prisoners of war and allied prisoners of war

Take your meds Terry

And if it's a daughter?

do you think I'm a sexist? same treatment

Source?

Same, but I'd also fuck her

Honorary Aryan just meant we kill you last. I'm sure Hitler find the Japanese subhuman as well.

The allies saw the Japanese as subhuman

Hitler didn't really care

Special folder.

if it has autism it will go alright
make sure to learn him lisp too
and buy him a fake beard so he can stallman

He would gas them for sure today because of all the degenerate society destroying anime and lolicon they produce

isnt the majority of templeOS writen in cpp?

This only worls if youre a genius already. I somehow doubt you are.

You don't understand hitler at all.

He's not this ultimate evil that wanted to kill everyone that wasn't blue eyes blonde hair.
He was a psycho obsessed with racial purity.

Your wife's son is probably not interested in that m8.

>He's not this ultimate evil that wanted to kill everyone that wasn't blue eyes blonde hair.
Maybe, but that is Sup Forumss autistic goal. He would have still gassed the Japanese if he knew how degenerate it became.

That's HolyC for you

The Japanese are a xenophobic, intolerant racist society of slave workers.
Hitler would have loved them, and wished his germans were as hard working and racist as they were.

That's old Japan. Modern Japan promotes NEETdom and pedophilia with anime and lolicon. Have you taken a look how bad modern Japan is? Low birth rate with highest suicide rate.

You seem to have your entire understanding of japan from Sup Forums's imageboards.

trap trap gl finding it

I stated the facts. Japan has a low birth rate with high suicide rate. Anime is the biggest evil the jews thought up, it must be destroyed

I wonder what this means for myself, because I'm learning German and Japanese.

>Being a slave is a culture to be proud of

Kek

I feel sorry for your wife's son.

A friend of mine was taught like that. Now he's working on china and is very succesful.

sharing is caring~

I said HITLER would be proud of them.
Jesus christ

I know Americans don't learn to read before they die but shit son, fucking try.

your friend made china?

I think he'll inherit that from his father

This.

Is.

Macfag

reminds me of kylax or kalyx idk his name
you know who