What do you use for getting track of what you've done and what you still need to do?

what do you use for getting track of what you've done and what you still need to do?

>shitty startup I interned in :
they paid for proprietary tools from other shitty startups like weekdone or premium access to some todo list apps
meme methods taken from meme books about entrepreneurship

>another company
email, email, email and email.
[fwd] [re] [fwd] [fwd] [tr] [IMPORANT] weekly report.

>myself
git log my previous commit
sticky notes on my monitor

What are fellow Sup Forums poster using?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Getting_Things_Done
ais.informatik.uni-freiburg.de/teaching/ws10/praktikum/gtd-basics.pdf
gettingthingsdone.com/pdfs/gtd_workflow_advanced.pdf
todotxt.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

notepad tbhfamalam

nothing
I have nothing to do

Are you talking about self organization or collaborative tools?
->for my personal organization I do like humans do since the dawn of time : lists
->For collaborative works, I struggle because we have think we are the most clever people on hearth we prefere to talk about how things should be done instead of actually doing it.

Emacs org-mode
Trello website

I use a personal kanban

>implying I've got anything to do

I like the "Getting tihngs done" approach.

You need a few days of discipline to really get it going, but then it makes life easier..

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Getting_Things_Done

>ais.informatik.uni-freiburg.de/teaching/ws10/praktikum/gtd-basics.pdf

>gettingthingsdone.com/pdfs/gtd_workflow_advanced.pdf

todotxt.com/

Simple CLI todolist that saves your tasks to a plaintext file w/ prioritization (A to Z, color-coded) and categorization

only for apple devices...

Are you retarded? There's a huge Android phone front and center on the page and it says that it's available on the play store. Also todotxt is a guideline for using any text editor to to-do list. You don't really need an app for it.

Oh, yeah.
>tfw retarded.

What is so important that you have to keep track of it every fucking day.

Wat? I use it on desktop

It's not just a guideline, it's a command-line interface that edits the text file for you. e.g. "t add go get milk" will append "go get milk" to the text file. "t ls" will list every task in the file, color-coding the ones that have been assigned a priority level, etc etc. I never manually edit the text file.

At least, that's how I use it. I don't know what the mobile apps are like.

Where I work we use Slack+Basecamp and it's working pretty well.

Scrum via a big fuck off white board. I take pictures of said whiteboard with me so I can't take it around on my phone.

Works for me and is simple.

Isn't scrum a ruby-startup entrepreneur meme?

Based todocli

>for my personal organization I do like humans do since the dawn of time : lists
I do exactly the same and sometimes I feel like dinosaur seeing people using special apps on their smartphones, notification software, some bullshit organisers...
I just like a damn pen and paper, i can add, modify, delete, check my delete history and draw dicks whenever i want!

In my code monkey office I sit with 8 people. And I'm literally the only one with a notepad and a pencil constantly on their desk. I don't know how they note their stuff.

on my desk*

this