Is this thing actually good?

Is this thing actually good?

It's not a macbook, of course it's good.

I really want a slim laptop. But that price is something different.

I can build a proper Desktop for that much.

What if I want what this laptop has to offer, but more, and I don't care about thickness. I just need things like more ports, better battery, more storage, and user-friendly configuration

Then look for the Dell Lattitude. It's exactly this laptop but mildly thicker with more ports and other stuff.

Get the Precision 5510, it's basically the same and the configuration options are less memetic.

Unless you're some kind of fag who actually WANTS a meme 4K touchscreen and less than 16G of RAM.

I have the xps 13 and I love it. The small bezels are actually incredible and its got a decent setup hardware wise as well

i feel genuinely sorry for someone who buys this for $999

Oh wait, not the lattitude, I was reffering to the precision 5510. It's the same I think but just thicker, more workstation like.

disregard

Who is this semen demen?

Planning on buying the 13 by the end of the summer. Tell me if I'm falling for any memes

New Retina Macbooks comming next week lad.

No idea.

Here, have some more.

That's all that I have of her.

i plan on getting this as my new laptop. The only bad thing i've heard about it is that the carbon fibre attracts fingerprints and looks dirty all the time. which could be annoying. I hope Dbrand or someone makes a good skin to cover up the shitty carbon fibre.

Yes.
I have the i7 16GB RAM version with the FullHD and the large Battery.
Best Laptop ever made. 8+ Batterylife under normal load (Win10) and a Powerhouse with the additional GPU for gaming if you want.

Its not THAT bad. Wash your hands and you´ll be fine.

do you have the xps15? can you send a pic of the keyboard since i haven't actually seen a raw image of the carbon fibre or how bad the fingerprint thing rly is.

Yep. XPS 15 2016 Model.
i didn´t clean and didnt wash my hands for you to see. Its the worst-case-scenario on my laptop, cant get it anymore greasy.

I have one, it's the greatest piece of hardware I have ever owned. 1080p model tho, wouldn't want the 4k version, mine has awesome battery life.

If you are using an iPhone, you should get a MacBook to get the full Apple ecosystem.