>2016
>We still don't have this
youtube.com/watch?v=Yx9FgLr9oTk

I bet it's normalfags' fault, along with their normietablets.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xC5uEe5OzNQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DUDE DESKTOP CUBE LMAO

Compiz is nothing fucking new. It was the big meme literally 10 years ago. Got a bunch of autistic kids into Linux. There is literally no reason to use it. We have multiple desktops already there is LITERALLY no reason to put them on a cube.

Win10 has workspaces and I'm pretty sure OSX has something similar. I think previous Windows versions also had something like it and I seem to remember one of them even being based around a cube (probably Vista).

As far as I remember OS X has had workspaces since Mavericks.

We didn't have as many games back then, so wobbly windows and spinning cube was where it was at.

Or drawing on your desktop in flames.

This was fun back in 2005! I remember messing with my Geforce 5200 drivers to get it to work.

Where can I get one of those desktop touchscreens? Whenever a look for one, there is always AIO touchscreen computers

>it will never be the mid 2000s again when you were experiencing alternative operating systems again for the first time
>there will never be a BSD community again
This hurts so much.

Even earlier than that I think. I swear my iMac 5,2 has it (it's gathering dust so can't check) and that's got either Snow Leopard or Lion on it. Wiki says Expose/Mission Control started in 10.3 (Panther) but doesn't say when the workspaces thing was added or if it always had it.

I know my friend, I know...Stay strong

Get a resistive touchscreen layer and just apply it to your correct monitor, its USB and you can calibrate it.

It's literary just double sided tape and a plastic sheet.

Using multiple accounts did the same thing back with the older OS X releases, switching between them used the cube effect.

Thanks, sensei...

Windows has had it available in the kernel that could be enabled via 3rd party hacks, but MS probably thought it would be too confusing for most consumers who would probably accidentally switch desktops by accident and freak out because all their programs suddenly vanished.

I still think it's a retarded idea for the average user and should be disabled by default rather than enabled by default.

>I still think it's a retarded idea for the average user and should be disabled by default rather than enabled by default.
It doesn't seem particularly easy to accidentally use. You need to open Task View (I don't even know if there's a keyboard shortcut for that, I have it pinned to the task bar) and then click on add a desktop all the way down in the bottom right corner. Only after you've done that can you actually switch, and that requires either going back into Task View or using a 3 key shortcut.

Windows key + tab

I always forget about this. That and the stupid wiggle feature.

>there will never be a BSD community again

how do you mean?

what do you know?

I know that the BSD community is still alive and well, what do you know?

Can you still get that? Beryl is dead right. I want some fukin wobblin windows on my shit m8

youtube.com/watch?v=xC5uEe5OzNQ

holllly shit nostalgia

This is correct, I think @freebsdgirl on twitter is their leader.

I don't WANT to touch my monitor. I actually have to read important information from my screen and I don't like looking through a glossy screen with fingerprints and streaks on it.

>girl
Trashed.

i'm fucking throwing up jesus christ

I thought it was the coolest fucking thing in the world when I first saw it.

How did I knew what video was without even opening it? Even the mudmsic on it came to my mind.

Woblan, Spinnan Kube'z !
> Absolutely annoying whistling.

Lintard living up to the stereotype/

Kek making the trash icon bigger to intimidate the others. Would do this shit when I was 12.

Im autist and pretty 3d effects tend to overcharge my brain making me sperg all over the place

>implying

Linux doesn't have many games now.