What is your go to password? I'm trying to think of a password to use, but I just can't come up with anything good

What is your go to password? I'm trying to think of a password to use, but I just can't come up with anything good.

Also, why the fuck do some websites limit you on what you can't use as a password? Maybe I want a period in my password or maybe I want it to be longer than 14 characters.

Other urls found in this thread:

a.cocaine.ninja/ciscgf.txt
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I like using the word worcestershire but it can be long for some websites like you mention

I simply use the passwords for the numerous tripcodes I use.

alphanumeric with atleast one big letter

everything mispelled on purpose too

24 characters long

I use my stock 48-charactar long router password and I can somehow remember it
Using it for everything

I use OPISAFAGGOT, sometimes in 1337 speech, 0P154F46607.

>What is your go to password?
So you found my mail address and now you need a password?
Here it is: bG9sIG5pY2UgdHJ5

Mine is
>niggerdicksinmybutt6969

I have 3 twelve digit; alphanumeric, capital, symbol passwords memorized that I split between all new accounts I create, as well as 2 eight character alphanumeric ones for sites that have garbage password requirements.

The passwords are split between 3 tiers of importance with the lower 2 tiers each using one of the eight char passwords as well. If something in the high tier is related to work or contains a lot of personal info (bank) it gets a unique password that I also memorize.

When I created/create a password I made them random then tune it so that it has a physical pattern on a keyboard I can follow to enter it with relative ease (more of an ergonomics thing, plus it makes it easier to memorize your password with muscle memory)

I PGP-encrypt the website name with my private key and then remove any illegal characters. Then I truncate it to the maximum password length or 64 characters

32 characters, upper/lowercase, numbers, and special characters. It's a nonsense sentence and I swap around the numbers and special characters for different websites. If a website doesn't accept it, the site's not worth using.

dadada

I normally use MTG cards.

'rancor' when I could not care less,
'Spellstutter01' when I am a bit more worried,
then other combinations, like:
'Delver,secrets01'
'Vines,vastwood01'
'Skarrgan01'
I remember them easily.

> curl a.cocaine.ninja/ciscgf.txt | head -20
pick one

Ill get 666666 because its satanic

>re-using a password
>ever

Whatever Keepass generated is fine.

This is actually pretty neat.

I'm still using the password that was randomly generated for my Ragnarok Online account years ago

I use a different password for every account because I'm not a fucking retard.

random 7 characters repeated one time in caps

maximum autism

>I_don't_Want_the_Jews_to_Steal_my_password_liek_they_Steal_everything_Else

Reasonable

Bcrypt hash of a main password + website name

Just use something long that you only have to type once every time you're at your computer. string of words. everything you actually log into should be a 40 character string of random unicode characters.
you probably shouldn't have posted it then

ive been using (middlename)10 since i was 10 years old

another one is "ebaysucksdick1" because of their stupid password restrictions
and then theres "dancingphalanges" for anything media because i loved watching bones

permutations of the website name are always a horrible idea. It's insanely easy to automate away the extra entropy

I come up with an image that is memorable and then I try to find four words associated with it. Bonus points if there's something about those 4 words that sounds nice, like rhyme or alliteration. I use a different password for every website so a mnemonic or memorable image helps.

Use a password that is a phrase that you can remove a word from.

passwordreddit(yourusername)9!

Then only keep like every third letter.

Easy to remember and you get a unique password for every site.

patterned passwords are weak as shit.

How do you make your passwords then you FUCK

0p!5@fA66Ot

password manager, asshole.
I don't disclose information about how I make my passwords, for one.

What password manager you FUCK

keepassx.
cloud managers a shit

Thanks senpai.

you FUCK

p@$$word

THANKS SENPAI YOU FUCK

Mine is an anagram of my middle and last name + my birthday (dd/mm/yyyy) + a few random symbols

So sort of like 2J2D1o1o1h9e9n9#&* for John Doe born on 22/11/1999

AwDrgyjilp-9860321

I use just 'password'. Nobody gives a fuck about my accounts anyway.

DaDada

a phrase:
>I'm typing my password in right now. This password is for Sup Forums, damn it!
an "algorithm":
>first and last character (+ punctuation) of every word
an output:
>I'mtgmypdinrtnw.Tspdisfr4n,dnit!

It's pretty clear following the logic what the process is, but if you just got the password it would be hard to engineer (and unlikely for an AI to figure it out without several examples to look at, especially if you use a more complex algorithm, like first+last+shift everything over by 1).

The only reasonable way you could expect to be fucked would be if someone directed an attack against *you* to come up with the underlying "logic" of your password. If there was just a dump of Adobe or Facebook or LinkedIn passwords, and assuming they got the plaintext passwords, it would look like gibberish.

You took the time to hide a message in there with base64
Why?

KeePass or KeePassX?
KeePassX or KeePass?

Why?

>password
>12345
>qwertyuiop
>abc123

This is pretty much how i roll too.

3 main passwords 13 digits alphanumerical upper and lower case at least 2 special characters.

Apart from that 1 shitty password 10 digits sames rules as the others for forums and such.

I use lastpass tho, because the user and passwords i use at my office for 4 different services providers we have.

My lastpass password along with my prey and veracrypt services is 42 digits long (yeah i took my 3 mainpasswords into 1 with 3 more special characters)

Its pretty comfy and safe senpai.

I memorized a password of 20 truly random characters including numbers and special characters.
I use that password for my password manager which then generates all my other passwords.
Honestly 20 random characters isnt that hard to learn. Type it a few times over two days and you should remember it.

I use the same password for my hard drive because I cant use the password manager there but Im not sure how much less secure that makes the password from an attacker's perspective.

Using a strong master password with a password manager is the way to go in my opinion. No reason to reuse passwords ever as a lot of websites get hacked and usernames and passwords get leaked which could then be used to compromise your other accounts.
I dont know which password manager is best. Im using KeePass2 on Windows and Linux.

>KeePass
>C#
>into the trash

d4d4d4

Kek

It's a good job he said hash then faggot

i know you're memeing, but some people think shit like that is actually hard to guess

forgot pic

reusing the same password for everything but adding *a bit* of the URL in there is a good idea, if you're clever about it. kind of like is doing. i personally take 2 letters from the URL and shift them both up and down the alphabet a certain number of times, which then gets attached to my "master" password... which is in chinese.

I use "passw0rd"......Whoami???

KeePassX; protected with a 10-word Diceware passphrase. All passwords are randomly generated, generally 20 characters alphanumeric (subject to what sites allow) and never reused.

That'll do.

c0rr3cth0r53b4tt3ry5t4pl3

first letter of name in capital, day of birth, mother first letter, day of bith, father first letter, and goes on with.