Is there literally any reason to date a white girl in 2016?

Is there literally any reason to date a white girl in 2016?

I don't know, are they computers?

Last I checked bestiality was illegal

gentoo

>chasing literal pooskins

technology

they're better than monkeys

nope.
Dating is a thing of the past.
We are finally at a point in time where not having a partner doesn't have any economical impact, little to no social impact and you can secure your genes by donating to cuck couples.

Enjoy your divorce and feminism

Nope, they've been soiled by Tyrone and Chad. Nigresses are still ghetto meat, not even touching 'em with a ten foot pole.

Asians is where it's at, gotta catch 'em all.

I don't care about skin color, just want a pretty girl.

Only if they can find a cure for chronic yellow fever

Yes, the white race is the most diverse. Enjoy your monkeys that all look the same.

Sage and report these shills. This post is everywhere /fa/, /lit/ and now Sup Forums
All we can to stop these multicultural shills trying to subliminally influence people on Sup Forums is report and sage and hope the mods help stop this.

This propaganda doesn't belong on Sup Forums and is part of a collective attempt to subliminally influence us.

I have nothing against interracial relationships but this is a fucking technology board, it's not made for shills to try and socialize us into thinking certain things.

I'd rather be divorced and have a white child than be married to a monkey with a half poo baby

Enjoy not having a wsn that'll unconditionally workshop you till death so you part, low test

Enjoy you cuckolding, faggot.

>I'm an autistic virgin

K

can you post an example?

You are LITERALLY wrong

Cucks and other diversity experts only gurgle on poc semen.

>pretty
>girl
>shitskin

Choose one and only one

Niggers detected. Don't you all have some welfare to collect or something?

>I have nothing against interracial relationships

You should be. Can`t just ignore the enemy any longer, unless you like the gulags.

A white male, virgin. I want a long lasting marriage with a woman that'll worship me

Enjoy your feminism and eventual divorce with your entitled white girl though

The stench

Hey man, if you enjoy getting your cock sucked by a baboon, then that's your thing. But don't try and shame me just because I don't like to participate in your sick fetishes.

Each their own I suppose.
The only girls that really stick out from white girls are Asians and blacks since they have such distinctive features (their hair / their eyes) otherwise if you have some olive skin you can just be lumped into the 'white girl' category.

wew lad

There's no reason to date girls. At all.

Enjoy your aids

Yes, because I hate niggers.

This is Sup Forums, not Sup Forums. I browse both but prefer them separate.

IDGAF about skin color. Pussy is pussy is pussy is pussy

aids from men arent any worse then the aids you get from niggers

What about indian/arabic girls?

You're much more likely to get aids fucking a faggot than a nigger. The bug spreading community among homosexuals is quite popular, you know.

Why do you like fucking horse pussy, though?

I don't know, that sounds more like your thing

>pussy is pussy

You might as well just say that you fuck fish.

>a hole is a hole, amirite!?
>muh dik!