Local USPS seems squirrelly. I think they stole one of my packages. Neighbour confirmed missing mail as well...

Local USPS seems squirrelly. I think they stole one of my packages. Neighbour confirmed missing mail as well. Should I just file a complaint?

Call them and ask whats up

Unless the package has tracking they cant do shit. Event then, they probably cant do shit. They just told me to file a police report.

>tfw another entire week until i can file a complaint about not recieving it with ebay because chink origin package. (it was bought on april 23rd)

It has tracking. I live in a very small town and the end point on tracking is my local sketchy USPS. Guess I can't order shoes online anymore.

Weird. I live in a 4k population kansas shithole and get tracking to delivery 90% of the time (unless its a shitty chink seller and they dont give real tracking numbers). If you really need to, just spend the $80/yr for a P.O box i guess.

Have your packages sent to the post office or move to a better neighborhood.

It wasn't stolen on my doorstep. It was stolen by the USPS dumbfuck

I ordered a 5oz copper ingot online and the usps fucking stole it thinking it was a gold bar

Call them an ask whats usps

>tfw usps has been nothing but great in the big city

Dread going to the post office, but the mailman i have is p chill. Haven't lost anything that I can recall.

i would just file a complaint and they might send someone else to go with the mailman . usually a supervisor.

could also be someone other than the mailman

>p chill

Feels nice not living in bumfuck flyover land.
I've never had anything stolen from my doorstep or taken by postal workers.

Dom,t complain they'll just steal and break even more of your mail

>yfw my house is already worth more than i paid 1 yr in

sue your local usps carrier and whoever you bought/ordered from

They stole my fucking 27' 1440p 144Hz FreeSync monitor. I was so pissed, but luckily they got the guy after I threatened them with my lawyer.

just pretend to be a lawyer and send a cease and desist lol

My lawyer is also my older brother, so...

This is why in civilized countries you need to sign that you've received your package.
Or pick it up at local post office.

It's a federal offence to steal or tamper with mail

The United States Postal Inspection Service are the people you want to talk to. I've never had to deal with them, but from what I've heard they take their job seriously and do their job well.

i had an iphone 5c i bought my sister, reported as delivered, but the postal worker was the woman mailman who puts the wrong mail in all the boxes, and i never got it.

fucking ebay said too bad, so sad it says delivered, why dont you call the cops and file a police report?

cops said too bad the USPS said it was delivered, so it was delivered.

the postmaster said he would look into it though.

i even paid extra to have it delivered with a signature.

Commit suicide. Underageb&

Lol no, I'm 26, my brother is 6 years older.

The mail truck that was delivering my orders fucking blew up. Are you 727?